Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official UM Trivia Thread

Saru

The NE-T Virus was kind of like a parasite version of the T-Virus, and was created by the European branch of Umbrella just to create Nemesis. No one ever used it except once because only 1 in 1,000,000 people could be infected by it so it was scrapped after the Nemesis project.

I forgot about the TG-Virus; like I said it's been a while since i've played Resident Evil, and I thought you wanted them in order of the games and not when they were created, but oh well I gave it my best shot.

So I forgot about that one. Thanks for filling me in.

Okay hears a good RE quesion

What is the Ultimate BOW? Heres a hint. It was made in Russia and is controled by the Redqueen computer.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djdodo

• Lionel

• Nxt2Hvn

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

So I forgot about that one. Thanks for filling me in.

Okay hears a good RE quesion

What is the Ultimate BOW? Heres a hint. It was made in Russia and is controled by the Redqueen computer.

That would be the T.A.L.O.S.

That would be the T.A.L.O.S.

Bingo. That battle BOW was awesome.

Okay heres another one. Beside the Redqueen computer what is umbrellas second AI? It is also revealed in Umbrella Chronicles but is not a major character just a side note character.

Bingo. That battle BOW was awesome.

Okay heres another one. Beside the Redqueen computer what is umbrellas second AI? It is also revealed in Umbrella Chronicles but is not a major character just a side note character.

Yea the Talos was awesome. :yes:

The other AI was the White Queen.

Yea the Talos was awesome. :yes:

The other AI was the White Queen.

Wow very good. COrrect. It seems I have found another RE enthusiest.

Okay here is a trivia question that requires thought. Why in the movies RE3 is the situation where the planet turns into a desert impossible? Hint it involves some Creatures and characteristics of the T-Virus. Game hints. RE 0, Files 2, 3, 1, and a few others.

Wow very good. COrrect. It seems I have found another RE enthusiest.

Okay here is a trivia question that requires thought. Why in the movies RE3 is the situation where the planet turns into a desert impossible? Hint it involves some Creatures and characteristics of the T-Virus. Game hints. RE 0, Files 2, 3, 1, and a few others.

Hmmm...I'm not very good when it comes to the movies but I'll give it a shot. The virus isn't supposed to be airborne so that means it would have to be spread by anything still around to be infected after Raccoon City was destroyed; probably leeches, rats, etc. After that, anything coming in contact with either of those would become infected even plants, and water, and then the virus would just keep spreading that way.

Hmmm...I'm not very good when it comes to the movies but I'll give it a shot. The virus isn't supposed to be airborne so that means it would have to be spread by anything still around to be infected after Raccoon City was destroyed; probably leeches, rats, etc. After that, anything coming in contact with either of those would become infected even plants, and water, and then the virus would just keep spreading that way.

Umm the question was more of why is their senerio wrong. But I will just give the potential answers.

THe t-virus doesn't survive in the air that long.

THe T-Virus Mutates plants not kills them. IE the hint about the games where there were plant monsters and in Files 2 there was a huge plant that was supposedly made by the t-virus. Thus the planet would have been a Jungle not a desert.

The virus doesn't spread that fast. It isn't like a regular virus.

That is what I was looking for. Sorry. But at least in the movie's director did seem to care a bit cause I dedected some elements from true story and the books.

Okay here is a good one What Characterist do all Major G-Virus monsters share? (NOt contine Birkins final mutation) Bonus question. What did Birkin eventually mutate into on the train?

Hint: There are three creatures. Birkin, Birkins spawn, and a guy from the new RE CGI movie. (the good one. Seriously all of you should pick it up it is good)

Umm the question was more of why is their senerio wrong. But I will just give the potential answers.

THe t-virus doesn't survive in the air that long.

THe T-Virus Mutates plants not kills them. IE the hint about the games where there were plant monsters and in Files 2 there was a huge plant that was supposedly made by the t-virus. Thus the planet would have been a Jungle not a desert.

The virus doesn't spread that fast. It isn't like a regular virus.

That is what I was looking for. Sorry. But at least in the movie's director did seem to care a bit cause I dedected some elements from true story and the books.

Okay here is a good one What Characterist do all Major G-Virus monsters share? (NOt contine Birkins final mutation) Bonus question. What did Birkin eventually mutate into on the train?

Hint: There are three creatures. Birkin, Birkins spawn, and a guy from the new RE CGI movie. (the good one. Seriously all of you should pick it up it is good)

Oh I hated the movies so I didn't even bother seeing the last one they made. The first one they made wasn't that bad it had a little bit of a Resident Evil feeling but it was still crap though. I hear Resident Evil Degeneration is really good I need to go get me one.

All G-Virus monsters share the need to reproduce.

Birkins mutation on the train was just a big blob.

Oh I hated the movies so I didn't even bother seeing the last one they made. The first one they made wasn't that bad it had a little bit of a Resident Evil feeling but it was still crap though. I hear Resident Evil Degeneration is really good I need to go get me one.

All G-Virus monsters share the need to reproduce.

Birkins mutation on the train was just a big blob.

Wrong. I don't think Birkins spawn needed to. But maybe it didn't develope long enough.

and correct. I think it would be called G-Blob. LOL.

I am talking about a physical characteristic. THink it is on their arms. In the movie it actually moves realisticly. Something that would have been cool in the games.

Edited by Kevin7557

Wrong. I don't think Birkins spawn needed to. But maybe it didn't develope long enough.

and correct. I think it would be called G-Blob. LOL.

I am talking about a physical characteristic. THink it is on their arms. In the movie it actually moves realisticly. Something that would have been cool in the games.

Oh physically it would be another eye on the arm.

Birkin's spawn did reproduce a little bit when you fight it and the little larvae would attack you. It also did when you fight it in Outbreak File 1 in the level where your in Birkins frozen lab.

Oh physically it would be another eye on the arm.

Birkin's spawn did reproduce a little bit when you fight it and the little larvae would attack you. It also did when you fight it in Outbreak File 1 in the level where your in Birkins frozen lab.

Correct. Okay you have me with the reproducing thing. I don't remember all the game play. I was going story wise. The infection thing in files kinda ruined them a bit in my opinion.

In files 2 what BOW works with you in the last chapter?

Bonus question: What was the most advanced one of this type.

Correct. Okay you have me with the reproducing thing. I don't remember all the game play. I was going story wise. The infection thing in files kinda ruined them a bit in my opinion.

In files 2 what BOW works with you in the last chapter?

Bonus question: What was the most advanced one of this type.

It was the Tyrant that works with you a little bit.

The most advanced Tyrant was the T-0400TP.

By the way awesome avatar/sig, Silent Hill is another great horror series. :tu:

It was the Tyrant that works with you a little bit.

The most advanced Tyrant was the T-0400TP.

By the way awesome avatar/sig, Silent Hill is another great horror series. :tu:

Correct and then Wrong. Nemisis was the ultimate tyrant class. How do you have all these facts? Seriously. I mean the specifics do you have a website or something. LOL.

Thanks Yeah I love silent hill. 5 was kinda a let down in ways but it is how the movie should have been.

What is the new evil Corporation In RE? it is being introduced in 5 and hinted at in trailers.

Correct and then Wrong. Nemisis was the ultimate tyrant class. How do you have all these facts? Seriously. I mean the specifics do you have a website or something. LOL.

Thanks Yeah I love silent hill. 5 was kinda a let down in ways but it is how the movie should have been.

What is the new evil Corporation In RE? it is being introduced in 5 and hinted at in trailers.

The corporation in RE5 is the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company.

No I don't have a site, I always used to read up on Resident Evil on different sites though whenever I was bored and had nothing else to do. Plus I just have a good memory and I remember most of the stuff pretty well.

I still havn't played Silent Hill 5 yet, it looks pretty good though.

The corporation in RE5 is the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company.

No I don't have a site, I always used to read up on Resident Evil on different sites though whenever I was bored and had nothing else to do. Plus I just have a good memory and I remember most of the stuff pretty well.

I still havn't played Silent Hill 5 yet, it looks pretty good though.

Correct. LoL no wonder.

Who founded Umbrella. There are three people.

Edited by Kevin7557

Correct. LoL no wonder.

Who founded Umbrella. There are three people.

Ozwell Spencer, James Marcus, and Edward Ashford.

Here's a question for you: What does S.T.A.R.S stand for?

Special Tactics and Rescue Squad.

Dang beat me to it. But yeah that I have that commited to memory.

And Correct.

Who retrieved the G virus From Raccoon city?

Special Tactics and Rescue Squad.

That is correct.

Dang beat me to it. But yeah that I have that commited to memory.

And Correct.

Who retrieved the G virus From Raccoon city?

Hunk

What is Hunk's nickname?

That is correct.

Hunk

What is Hunk's nickname?

His nickname is the Grim Reaper.

What is the orders of the Umbrella Trashsweepers unit. Make sure to name every aspect of this. It is short but there is a key part that serperates them from the mercs.

Edited by Kevin7557

His nickname is the Grim Reaper.

What is the orders of the Umbrella Trashsweepers unit. Make sure to name every aspect of this. It is short but there is a key part that serperates them from the mercs.

He's actually called Mr. Death but i'll give you that one because it's basically the same thing.

The purpose of the Trashsweepers was to remove all evidence of Umbrella's bio-weapons.

Who created Wesker's virus?

He's actually called Mr. Death but i'll give you that one because it's basically the same thing.

The purpose of the Trashsweepers was to remove all evidence of Umbrella's bio-weapons.

Who created Wesker's virus?

according to the wiki entry his nickname is Grim Reaper.

Partially correct but still wrong. There is a key difference between them and the mercenaries. What is it?

That virus was a prototype developed by William Birkin, who is Weskers Friend.

In addtion to finishing the last answer, Here is another question. Why does the tyrant keep chasing Claire and Sherry in number 2. (Not seneario A cause that would be impossible given the rate of G mutation and growth. You know what I mean)

according to the wiki entry his nickname is Grim Reaper.

Partially correct but still wrong. There is a key difference between them and the mercenaries. What is it?

That virus was a prototype developed by William Birkin, who is Weskers Friend.

In addtion to finishing the last answer, Here is another question. Why does the tyrant keep chasing Claire and Sherry in number 2. (Not seneario A cause that would be impossible given the rate of G mutation and growth. You know what I mean)

The difference is that the mercenaries specialized in rescue operations and the Trashsweepers didn't.

The reason why the tyrant kept chasing Claire and Sherry was because Sherry had a G-Virus sample in her locket.

Correct; Who created the T-Virus and how was it created?

The difference is that the mercenaries specialized in rescue operations and the Trashsweepers didn't.

The reason why the tyrant kept chasing Claire and Sherry was because Sherry had a G-Virus sample in her locket.

Correct; Who created the T-Virus and how was it created?

Wrong Trashsweepers mission is to destroy all evidence of a viral outbreak, Including survivors

The T-Virus was created from the progenitor virus by Marcus but it was perfected by Birkin. The T-virus stands for Tirant virus. It was a joke againsted Spencer.

September 19th

At last..

I've discovered a way to build a new virus type with "Progenitor" as a base. Mixing

it with leech DNA was a breakthrough I needed.. I call this new virus "T", for "Tyrant".

I had to check and make sure their facts were right on wiki. Aparently they aren't as they say the virus was created in December but this article right here from the game says it was on September 19th. That is an entry from Marcus's diary. I have to now correct the wiki entry.

Also wiki has the year wrong. According to this report Right below he administered T to the leaches on February 3rd, 1978. If the Virus is made in september I doubt he was able to add it to the leeches before he made it. LOL Wiki is wrong.

February 3rd, 1978.

- Administrated "T" into 4 leeches. Their will to survive leads them first to

parasitism and predation, then they breed and mulitply. Such single minded biology

makes them attractive candidates for bioweapons research. Afterwards, no major changes

observed.

So In conclusion T virus prototype was made by marcus by fuzing leech dna with the progenitor virus making the t virus also called Tyrant Virus which is a joke at spencer because he was acting like a tyrant. I think I read that in umbrella Chronicles. It was made on September 19 1977 and began leache experiments on Febuary 3 1978. After he was killed Birkin Perfected the virus and was given credit for its creation.

How was the T-Veronica Virus Made?

Wrong Trashsweepers mission is to destroy all evidence of a viral outbreak, Including survivors

The T-Virus was created from the progenitor virus by Marcus but it was perfected by Birkin. The T-virus stands for Tirant virus. It was a joke againsted Spencer.

September 19th

At last..

I've discovered a way to build a new virus type with "Progenitor" as a base. Mixing

it with leech DNA was a breakthrough I needed.. I call this new virus "T", for "Tyrant".

I had to check and make sure their facts were right on wiki. Aparently they aren't as they say the virus was created in December but this article right here from the game says it was on September 19th. That is an entry from Marcus's diary. I have to now correct the wiki entry.

Also wiki has the year wrong. According to this report Right below he administered T to the leaches on February 3rd, 1978. If the Virus is made in september I doubt he was able to add it to the leeches before he made it. LOL Wiki is wrong.

February 3rd, 1978.

- Administrated "T" into 4 leeches. Their will to survive leads them first to

parasitism and predation, then they breed and mulitply. Such single minded biology

makes them attractive candidates for bioweapons research. Afterwards, no major changes

observed.

So In conclusion T virus prototype was made by marcus by fuzing leech dna with the progenitor virus making the t virus also called Tyrant Virus which is a joke at spencer because he was acting like a tyrant. I think I read that in umbrella Chronicles. It was made on September 19 1977 and began leache experiments on Febuary 3 1978. After he was killed Birkin Perfected the virus and was given credit for its creation.

How was the T-Veronica Virus Made?

:lol: Wiki is always wrong.

Correct, nice summary.

Alexia Ashford combined the Progenitor Virus with a rare viral strain found in the queen ant genes, called "ancient virus." Alexia experimented on her father with this prototype but it was unstable and he just became a mindless monster.

The whole point of the virus she was creating was so the host could mutate without causing loss of higher brain functions. So after she studied the mistakes she made on her father, she relized that the host body needed approx. 15 years to fully adapt to the virus. She then named the virus after her grandmother Veronica, and so the virus became the T-Veronica Virus.

Which virus gives the host electrical properties?

Edited by Dark Kaos