Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ADL blackmails Ron Paul

Mars

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/105349.html

This is true insanity. So if a Neo-Nazi gave me money for my campaign then I HAVE to return it? What if a black panther gave money to Obama? Or an extremist communist group donated to Hillary's campaign? I'm certain the ADL would do nothing about this.

Anyways, I think the ADL is full of cowards who want a New World Order.

Edited by Mars

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• twpdyp

• el midgetron

• Unlimited

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows the neo-nazi groups are controlled by the government. We live in a country were students who want to protest the war are forced to do so in a designated remote area of the campus. After the specified couple of hours they are allowed for free speech, their signs are confiscated and they are forced to disperse. However, when the KKK wants to hold a rally, they are givin the state capitol steps and the city spends over $100,000 to facilitate their message.

They are attacking Ron Paul because he isn't a bought and paid for crook. Did you see Glenn Beck saying the "millitary might need to be called in to deal with Ron Paul's supporters"? Open calls from the corporate media to round up people because of the candidate they support. Nothing nazi-ish about that, but if some racist writes Ron Paul a check, suddenly its an insult that must be addressed. True insanity indeed.

. Did you see Glenn Beck saying the "millitary might need to be called in to deal with Ron Paul's supporters"? Open calls from the corporate media to round up people because of the candidate they support. Nothing nazi-ish about that, but if some racist writes Ron Paul a check, suddenly its an insult that must be addressed. True insanity indeed.

Id like to see glen beck rounded up with the other pro-war dj's ...and tried for treason....

The KKK of today is probably controlled largely by the government.

And here is a video for people who believe Ron Paul has no chance of winning:

The KKK of today is probably controlled largely by the government.

True only if KKK stands for Kennedy Kerry Klan. The statement that the KKK of today is probably controlled largely by the government has got to rank in the top 10 of the most paranoid statements I have ever read or heard. I hope for the sake of the country and yourself that the statement was tongue in cheek. For if it was not you need to check yourself in for some serious couch time and a prescription of prozac.

The statement that the KKK of today is probably controlled largely by the government has got to rank in the top 10 of the most paranoid statements I have ever read or heard.

Are you seriously suggesting that the government never infiltrated a Domestic home-grown terroist organization such as the KKK? Have you wondered why the Klan hasn't killed anyone in decades? Sorry but thats just dumb if they never infiltrated it.

Edited by Mars

Infiltrated for the sake of intell yes but infiltrated for the sake of controling and continuing the hate the KKK preaches no way. I moved from Chicago to the north Georgia mountains in 1981. I was exposed to the Klan for the first time and found them far to stupid to be a long term threat. So I do agree with your notion of infiltration but will add that it was for bringing them down and to gather intell on future activities.

if indeed Paul has gotten money from the head of a KKK group then yes he should give it back. It's a matter of honor.

does he have it or doesn't he ?

if indeed Paul has gotten money from the head of a KKK group then yes he should give it back. It's a matter of honor.

I don't think he should give it back at all, it's just money and he needs all the money he can get.

Who cares where it came from like seriously.

he should return the money. He doesn't have to, but the media will go nuts over it as they love to bash the anti-war/freedom candidates.

Clinton/Giuliani should give the Lobbyists' their money back too. Those people are worse than the Klan.

And it wasn't from the KKK it turns out. It was only a person with more racist views that donated to Paul.

Infiltrated for the sake of intell yes but infiltrated for the sake of controling and continuing the hate the KKK preaches no way

Wouldn't it be smarter to gain enough power to control it? The KKK haven't killed anyone in decades so I would say the gov would be doing a pretty good job. BUt if you have a problem with freedom of speech, thats your own fault.

Edited by Mars

BUt if you have a problem with freedom of speech, thats your own fault.
Pardon me, are you sure that quoted remark was aimed at me. If it was how dare you even question my commitment to the preservation of the Bill of Rights. I must ask just where are you from Mars? I would almost be willing to guess north of the Mason Dixon line. Maybe I am wrong but I would also guess your age to be under 25. I might suggest, that before you call into question anyone's commitment to Freedom of Speech or any of the other freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution of The United States, you first get to know them on a personal level or at the very least get to know their track record on the issues facing this great nation. Just because the KKK has not been linked to any wrong doing in quite a few years is not in and of itself proof that our government has infiltrated and controls the organization. I read the KKK's lack of press lately as a sign that the once powerful group has wore out their welcome in a more open minded society. Nothing more nor less than that.

Pardon me, are you sure that quoted remark was aimed at me. If it was how dare you even question my commitment to the preservation of the Bill of Rights. I must ask just where are you from Mars? I would almost be willing to guess north of the Mason Dixon line. Maybe I am wrong but I would also guess your age to be under 25. I might suggest, that before you call into question anyone's commitment to Freedom of Speech or any of the other freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution of The United States, you first get to know them on a personal level or at the very least get to know their track record on the issues facing this great nation. Just because the KKK has not been linked to any wrong doing in quite a few years is not in and of itself proof that our government has infiltrated and controls the organization. I read the KKK's lack of press lately as a sign that the once powerful group has wore out their welcome in a more open minded society. Nothing more nor less than that.

You have to let the Klan say what they want to say no matter how unpopular it is. Just like Communists, Neo-Nazis, black panthers, etc.. can have the right to freedom of speech. The government doesn't have to end their organization.

And if you don't think the government isn't trying to opperss Ron Paul then you're living in a dream world. He wants to get rid of most uselss government agencies and reduce their power to how the Constitution orders.

Edited by Mars

You have to let the Klan say what they want to say no matter how unpopular it is. Just like Communists, Neo-Nazis, black panthers, etc.. can have the right to freedom of speech. The government doesn't have to end their organization.
Exactly what I said people got tired of their hate and slowly stopped listening. It required no government infiltration to put a stop to it just people growing up and becoming more open to the thought of racial equality. I do believe sir that we are talking about the same thing in 2 different languages. So let's call it a draw and move on. We both acknowledge that the KKK stands for hate and nothing more. What or who is responsible for their loss of popularity is not the point, just as long as they have lost it. So let's shake hands and call this one a draw. :tu:

The CIA/NSA complex plays a game; it's called good guy bad guy..no lie..they need bad guys! to prove they are good..dont be suprised at anything...

Edited by Unlimited

The statement that the KKK of today is probably controlled largely by the government has got to rank in the top 10 of the most paranoid statements I have ever read or heard.

Let me see if I can fix that for you.

1. 911 was an inside job.

2. Our elections are rigged.

3. The global elite plan to kill 90% of the worlds population.

4. The government engineered AIDS.

5. IMB engineered the holocaust.

6. The income tax is unconstitutional.

7. There are over 800 empty civilian prison camps in the US, waiting for you and I.

8. Television is a form of mind control.

9. The United States is being destroyed from within.

10. The US army trained soldiers to kill goats with their minds.

1. 911 was an inside job.

2. Our elections are rigged.

3. The global elite plan to kill 90% of the worlds population.

4. The government engineered AIDS.

5. IMB engineered the holocaust.

6. The income tax is unconstitutional.

7. There are over 800 empty civilian prison camps in the US, waiting for you and I.

8. Television is a form of mind control.

9. The United States is being destroyed from within.

10. The US army trained soldiers to kill goats with their minds.

Ummmmmmm, the US is being destroyed from within. By corrupt politicians, greedy and immoral corporations, lobbyist, an uninformed public, a complicit media etc etc.....

You know that............

mmm, i don't think that some are baseless paranoia

1. 911 was an inside job. unlikely

2. Our elections are rigged. that's certainly possible lately, but if they are rigged, only a few percentage of the votes are

3. The global elite plan to kill 90% of the worlds population. errr what?

4. The government engineered AIDS. BS

5. IMB engineered the holocaust. I never heard about it, so can't comment

6. The income tax is unconstitutional. why? and why is this under paranoia?

7. There are over 800 empty civilian prison camps in the US, waiting for you and I. blah, but of course there are a few prisons around for the supposed 'evildoers'

8. Television is a form of mind control. Well, Duh! Watch the news and you'll agree

9. The United States is being destroyed from within. True, this administration has done insane amounts of damage

10. The US army trained soldiers to kill goats with their minds. WTF?

mmm, i don't think that some are baseless paranoia

Yeah, that was sort of my point. A few are even well documented fact including #10.