Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CNN Host calls for Military to Silence

Borat

Aztec Warrior :The anti-war left are terrorist sympathizers. But Beck and Horowitz didn't say that nor imply that the US military should silence them. That is what YOU inferred.

-----

"When you enlist in the U.S. military, you have take an oath that says you're gonna support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies - foreign and domestic - we talk a lot on this program about the foreign threats - maybe we should spend some time tonight on the domestic one....the physical threat may be developing domestically as well," said Beck.

I guess you have a different interpretation of what a 'physical threat' is to me. And I inferred all that about the military too as well you'd say? ...amazing the depths of denial bush's little cyber soldiers sink to these days.

-----

A similar theme, but regarding intenet web sites that do not have the desired viewpoint being equated with terrorism. I put it in the conspiracy forum beause it is mostly to do with 9/11 , but the same kind of 'terrorist ' labelling applied to alternative viewpoints.

<a href="http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=111611" target="_blank">http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=111611</a>

Edited by Borat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Borat

• Stardrive

• Bob26003

Of course I do. If you feel the G. Washington was a terrorist than prove it. Did he routinely kill innocent civilians? Did he use terror as a means of controlling the populace? Did he wear a uniform? Displacing the British in battle and confiscating their equipment is not terrorism. Look up the meaning.

Gee you just described George W Bush, I guess you've made a quite clear case that he is in fact a terrorist!!

Dang, you guys really know how to hold a grudge...My wife spent her formative years in London, that must be where she gets that from :) hmmmm...

These guys are blowhards...I find it ironic though that just a few posts in somebody calls to have them rounded up...

People get to say what they want to say, even when you think it is idiotic. If we were to round people up for saying idiotic things, we would all be in trouble at one point or another.

I agree, just because he said something that goes against your views doesn't mean he should be rounded up.

This being said Glenn Beck and others like him are fascists in very much the same way we consider Nazi's fascist in more ways then 1.

We hadn't forgotten Unlimited.

We're just biding out time :P

Meow Purr.

Here's a not so original idea. Immigrate en mass to the US and take the country over without firing a shot.

If this economic recession does come to the US , and is as bad as some forecast . There will not be a USA as we know it today anymore . How do you see the internal politics , geographical boundaries etc deciding if /how USA may break up if at all, you think Texas might become a seperate state, California too ?

Good question Borat. We've had several recessions and stock market crashes in the past 50 years. Sometimes, times are good, and sometimes not so good. It's an ongoing economic cycle of peaks and valleys that we are used to and expect.

I don't see any of the states breaking away on their own anytime soon. There are many in the world that wish (with all of their might) we would go belly up tomorrow. But we understand that you can't just wish something into happening and if you publicly "crow" about something to much, you end up jinxing it.

No, I was interested in what you(others) thought might happen. You want to twist the question into a wishful thinking for ones that want america kaput then the discussion is already ended .

Edited by Borat

If this economic recession does come to the US , and is as bad as some forecast . There will not be a USA as we know it today anymore . How do you see the internal politics , geographical boundaries etc deciding if /how USA may break up if at all, you think Texas might become a seperate state, California too ?

I dont see anyone succeeding from the union...without a fight...

No, I was interested in what you(others) thought might happen. You want to twist the question into a wishful thinking for ones that want america kaput then the discussion is already ended .

My apologies Borat. My intent was not to twist the question. To answer it honestly, I would have to say it more than likely won't happen in our lifetime.

The US will more than likely be destroyed by a major natural disaster at some future time.

I see Russia moving in on alaska, there are huge oil reserves under gull island that are not being tapped yet . Many americans would move north I think, to canada . Most of your south western states would become mexican or heavily populated by , except texas. They have the capacity to exist on their own and to fight off anyone that tries to take it . The east coast would be under a european sphere , nato protected . Probably european troops protecting their cities . There will be urban riots with the epi centre in los angeles spreading to the west coast and into texas . Federal forces will be compromised in terms of using lethal force against their own citizens, and mass desertion and or fighting against themselves when any sense of common national criteria is lost and local affiliations come into play . Ethnic militia's will spout from every city .

Many americans will turn to survivalist tactics and retreat with like minded to remote spots taking with them vast amounts of firepower , some parts it will be an almost feudal society again , the white people of the southern states would congregate together for protection, and a black belt develop between northern alabama to the east coast of carolina . The south at this time will be spouting off religious fervour , all manner of crazy religious christian groups will take hold on the way the south operates from here . The mid west will be your food provider and provider of work . An oasis of relative harmony compared to the upheavals surrounding it. Another place of an influx of migration, like canada. Northern states and cities , chicago etc would become a part of an expanded canada.

But alternatively, it could be a police state instead , hence all these FEMA camps. I wonder sometimes if all this linking normal activities to terrorism isnt deliberate , it's getting you accoustomed to the stage where any kind of dissent will fall under that description of terrorism. I can't see all this legislation and effort being directed towards any foreign islamic fundamentalist real 'terrorists' on US soil, its directed at the american people themselves , its directed against your democratic rights for use in any such forthcoming state of martial law.

Edited by Borat

Never really thought about it in that way Borat, interesting. I understand the question you asked now.

I have a question, when the Soviet Union disbanded, was Kasakhstan wishing to remain in the union?

The reason I ask is, I was wondering why all those countries became independent instead of staying together.

Do you think the countries of the old Soviet Union will ever get back together? (oops, thats 2 questions).

I was watching Glenn Beck live when he called us (Ron Paul supporters) Terroists. Thankfully a few of his sponsors decided to drop his program after this incident.

I was watching Glenn Beck live when he called us (Ron Paul supporters) Terroists. Thankfully a few of his sponsors decided to drop his program after this incident.

Welcome to the club. The Right Wing have been calling us terrorist sympathizers for some time now. :)

Welcome to the club. The Right Wing have been calling us terrorist sympathizers for some time now. :)

Only because the majority of them can't spell "communist" ^_^

I'm not quite sure how being anti-war automatically makes one a 'terrorist sympathizer'. It's quite puzzling, as the vast majority of Americans against the war are against the war because they think that US presence in Iraq is a waste of both troops and financial concerns.

A few statistics for y'all, taken from WIKIPEDIA:

As of September 26, 2007 the US have spent an estimated $454 BILLION dollars financing the conflict in Iraq. This is a lot of money that IMO has gone to waste. Instead of sending young men and women out to a foreign country to be blown up by some very angry people, why not spend at least a proportion of that money on improving social economics and development in the US? Surely that's a better way of both respecting and supporting the consititution, as well as the welfare of American citizens and the countries prime interests?

Just think of the education and health services that could be had for $400 billion dollars. Or even a fraction if that kind of cash.

Just think of the education and health services that could be had for $400 billion dollars. Or even a fraction if that kind of cash.

just think if you'd used the money to become energy independent...what we got is a bunch of rich war profiteering elitists...oh and we get a stable iraq... :blink: