Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can anyone recommend good books on ghost hunting?

Guest Guest

since i have seen my first ghost, i have become obsessed.  i have spent hours scouring the net for ghost information and while some of it is nice, i know there has to be a better source of knowledge.  does anyone know where i can find these type of books?  

also, i would like a recommendation for the best way to capture footage of the ghost in my apartment.  should i just leave a video camera rolling while i sleep or what?  my apartment is very noisy and i have a couple of wild cats that would ruin a tape recording attempt.  does anyone here have any experience with ghost hunting?  

one more thing.  i am thinking about going to a research library and attempting to find information on this building i live in.  again, i am totally clueless on this sort of thing, any advice at all would help :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Dakoda

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never done any ghost hunting, though about a year ago, I witnessed a few strange occurances in my apartment...

For some basic ghost photography tips, click HERE(for other general information go to the mainpage).

For some basic ghost hunting tips, click HERE (this one mainly refers to large open outdoor areas, but there's still a few things you might want to consider).

And this might help determine what kind of ghost may be living in your house, click HERE

The best place to set a camera would be in the spot where most of the supernatural activity has occured. If you don't want your cats to interfere, leave it in a higher area with little room for anything else, or maybe leave it half covered with a blanket or something.

Sorry if I haven't given you the best information, I'm in a bit of a rush right now.   :s5

I hope it helps!