Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Church Conspiracies?

Azael

Does anyone know where I can find some information on the Vatican's secret archive?

I've been trying to find out about it, but I haven't been very lucky.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crosswarrior

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Xenojjin

• Vampira

What type of info are you looking for specifically?

The Vatican is rumored to have everything from the Necronimican to unpublished books of the Bible that would really screw up organized religion if released. I've heard bits and pieces about it forever but I'm not sure anyone on the outside really has any idea how much good/scary stuff they have.

I'm pretty sure the Vatican isn't posting its secrets on a website. If the texts they have are really unreleased, potentially heretic (!) books of the bible, it would mess with organized Christian religion, not just the Catholics

If there really were any truth to the Vatican having a library of secret books, then I am sure you would not be able to pull it up on a "Google" search. Although I would be interested to know what was offically taught as truth during the Dark Ages. I am willing to bet that the Vatican does know a lot more than it actually puts on about a great many things.

There's alot of rumors about whats in it. I've picked up tidbits here and there but have never come across a website( or other documetation)to confirm or deny it's existance.

Specific rumore I have heard include:

• A Book supposedly written by Christ himself. Rumors attched to it cliam that it discredits Catholosism (sp?) entirely
  • The original documents pertaining to the early church and the fate of the 12 disciples.
  • Jewish texts that give credit to a limited form of reincarnation
  • Documents containing the Identity of the Anti-Christ

Of course this is merely speculation and anyone can make claims over what they have seen in there. Just like the supposed archive in the Smithsonian that prooves our printed history is dead wrong. But there again all claims with little to no proof.

I am not sure if this really qualifies for what you are looking for, if it isn't I apologize... To me it is kind of a conspiracy...

The "apocrypha" are considered the "lost books of the bible", books that were decided to be excluded from the cannonized bible in the fourth century at the council of nicea.

Here is a link.

I find it interesting that some of these books weren't added, if you have the time, they are worth reading through...They give a different view as to the churches role in christianity...

My favorite is the gospel of Thomas...it basically takes a very buddhist view of christianity...very cool...for me, it draws a picture of christianity that makes more sense...

I read a book once (and I cannot think of the name of it) in which the theory

was proposed that within the walls of the Vatican is to be found the actual mummified body of Christ.

According to the theory, Peter and/or others in Jesus' cirlce, removed the

body of Christ from the tomb and mummified it. They then built the church

knowing that if the secret were ever found out that it would be the end

of Christendom. ohmy.gif

post-11-1075090799.gif

This all sounds like just another good reason to avoid organized religion. It's unfortunate that religious organizations have been reduced to such manipulative anachronisms. If they claim to teach Truth, then why not the whole truth?

Well yes and no. Christianity as Christ taught was not to be organised as it has become.

I am a Christian (well at least I claim to be) but I have all but avoided the oragnised churches for years. Mainly since I saw that the majority of people Chist preached against acted like the People in Churches today.

To me it boils down to one very true law that I have discoverd:

What God has perfected Man will corrupt.

That's interesting, very interesting.

I started off as a Christian, but I'm not much of one anymore due to several problems/contradictions with the religion. Also, my beliefs have changed a bit and I might perhaps try to start a new religion/dodgy religious cult. The way I see it, everything in the world is just a scales trying to balance itself, with God on one side and Satan on the other. No matter how socienty changes, there will always be more or less equal amounts of each in the world.

True, we have become a lot more civilised, but more people steal or trade unfairly nowadays, and much more people lie.

I'm still playing around with ideas for a new religion/dodgy religious cult, but who wants to join if I start it up?

Or theres my friends religious cult that goes on the belief that money is the root of all evil, so I would be doing everyone a great service if they gave me all their money.

The way I see it, everything in the world is just a scales trying to balance itself, with God on one side and Satan on the other.

Actually I think that according to the bible, your scale would end up being tipped all in one direction: tongue.gif

This is from Isaiah 45:7

I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things.

With all the things that have been cut from the bible, you would think that one would have been edited out a long time ago...

The way I see it, everything in the world is just a scales trying to balance itself, with God on one side and Satan on the other.

Actually I think that according to the bible, your scale would end up being tipped all in one direction: tongue.gif

I'm not following the bible, just using it as a starting point and then changing the things that I believe it's got wrong.

I'm still playing around with ideas for a new religion/dodgy religious cult, but who wants to join if I start it up?

Well.. let me know if you managed to start one. I would be more than happy to take care all of the money, because well.. you know.. as a good relligious leader you are not supposed to handle them wink2.gif

Anyway I think it is true that Vaticcan has more knowledge then what they told us. Even a few pastors confirmed this. But what it is... remains a secret. It might help to remote-view to the library.

joc...

Mummification of Christ;could you get more information? I have never heard anything like that. idea.gif

I'm not following the bible, just using it as a starting point and then changing the things that I believe it's got wrong.

Then it's actually not the Bible; but merely the Book of anonymous57, right? whistling2.gif