Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters or Most Haunted

Bone_Angel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• NoahJaymes

• SS79

• Regency

They also have a show coming on A&E that is similar to TAPS. Real investigations blah blah, its called Paranormal State.

Here is the link Paranormal State

OMG another one??? Geez.

how many shows on the parnormal are there? can someone name them?

girly ghost hunters

ghost hunters

most haunted

a haunting

creepy canada

what else?

They also have a show coming on A&E that is similar to TAPS. Real investigations blah blah, its called Paranormal State.

Here is the link Paranormal State

Speaking of TAPS they are having a marathon tonight, if you want to see reruns...JN.. :yes:

Ghost Hunters, hands down (BTW, the marathon on Sci-Fi last night was awesome).

Ghost Hunters just seems more legit. Also, Most Haunted will say, "I feel _____." Ghost Hunters goes on pure visual and audio, which is very good evidence. Ghost Hunters very seldom goes on feelings.

I think Most Haunted is 60 percent legit. The other 40 percent that's fake drew me away. I used to be an avid fan, but was turned off by stories I'd read about. I saw Ghost Hunters on one day and have been a die-hard fan ever since.

When Ghost Hunters looks at it from a skeptical view and is not able to debunk something, I think that's all the more evidence. Most Haunted doesn't really "test" things. They assume it's true. When Ghost Hunters has tried all the possible explanations for an account and they can't disprove it, that's saying from a scientific point of view that an alleged "haunted" house is plausible, not just from a spiritual point of view (and I believe in mediums myself).

We watched some of the older ones last night, that we had not seen yet. I realized how I enjoy the show and their attitudes going into a location, but the one thing that turns me off is Brian. He ruins the show, and everything is "Dude check this out." I think he is the reason that show turns me off, and at the same time there is always hassles and drama around him. I am really disappointed they allowed him back, for another season. He is passive aggressive, annoying, and runs like a little girl at every corner. I do think the show would be much more amusing if it werent for him. JMO..JN

Something you have to realize, Brian isn't just a cast member, Brian has been with the team since the beginning of TAPS. They are all friends and will remain friends. In the beginning seasons, yeah he was annoying, however after he took his leave of absence and got rid of what was holding him back, he has changed for the better. Sometimes if you are a good investigator and a good asset to the team you can get away with things much more. He takes his fair share of abuse from the team for his moronic actions, but that is just who he is. Nobody is perfect, this isn't a cast of actors, this is a cast of everyday avg people who like to investigate the paranormal.

Not entirely sure how many investigations you have been on, but sometimes that is how things go on with the "dude, what was that" and the joking around. You can still act in a professional manner and joke around harmlessly. When you are comfortable with a group of people and are familiar with what you are doing, you can do these things and not jeopardize the investigation. Otherwise it would be a long boring night with straight faces walking around taking pictures, temp and emf reads and so on.

I actually enjoy all the drama, all the joking, EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW. It just shows you how real these people are. They like to have fun just like everybody else, they dont have the awesome reputation for nothing.

Something you have to realize, Brian isn't just a cast member, Brian has been with the team since the beginning of TAPS. They are all friends and will remain friends. In the beginning seasons, yeah he was annoying, however after he took his leave of absence and got rid of what was holding him back, he has changed for the better. Sometimes if you are a good investigator and a good asset to the team you can get away with things much more. He takes his fair share of abuse from the team for his moronic actions, but that is just who he is. Nobody is perfect, this isn't a cast of actors, this is a cast of everyday avg people who like to investigate the paranormal.

Not entirely sure how many investigations you have been on, but sometimes that is how things go on with the "dude, what was that" and the joking around. You can still act in a professional manner and joke around harmlessly. When you are comfortable with a group of people and are familiar with what you are doing, you can do these things and not jeopardize the investigation. Otherwise it would be a long boring night with straight faces walking around taking pictures, temp and emf reads and so on.

I actually enjoy all the drama, all the joking, EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW. It just shows you how real these people are. They like to have fun just like everybody else, they dont have the awesome reputation for nothing.

::wavin to EnJay::: :st ..I know what you are saying, its just that his voice and mannerisms are so highly annoying, and he is very immature. When he was on leave, I totally enjoyed Steve and his laid back nature and highly professional as well..Yes they are real people, and I know Brian has been around a long time, but the mere fact he has been blamed for "losing" thousands of dollars of equipment, and his RUN DUDE RUN and listening to him gossip about other members, just irritates me to no end. I want to scream GROW UP DUDE LOL..I hope next season, when it takes off, he wont be such a pita..JN

I think its probably a case of what you get used too . so say you saw most haunted first you become familiar with the way it is hence it being your fave . a bit like those songs where the original always sounds better but to someone who hasn't heard the original they prefer the new . does that make sense . LOL

Makes sense, however I dont really see how anyone can stand Kat or whatever her name is. She reminds me of a giant furby.

Whos kat LOL. I dont watch either i was just throwing an opinion out on why one prefers one and another prefers another . I don't think we get taps in the UK. or not on the channels i've got .i cut sky off after watching twelve months of repeats . maybe i'll get it back .

But what i've seen on YOUTUBE taps would be my choice .

Whos kat LOL. I dont watch either i was just throwing an opinion out on why one prefers one and another prefers another . I don't think we get taps in the UK. or not on the channels i've got .i cut sky off after watching twelve months of repeats . maybe i'll get it back .

But what i've seen on YOUTUBE taps would be my choice .

She was one of the presenters in Blue Peter... She has the worse dress sense!!!!

isnt that yvette ?? hmm im confused . oh well . im having one o those days . :hmm:

I think it were... now I'm getting confused!!! :huh:

I think it were... now I'm getting confused!!! :huh:

Yeah think its enjays fault getting all names mixed up . :P

kat on the brain enjay ?? LOL

I think its probably a case of what you get used too . so say you saw most haunted first you become familiar with the way it is hence it being your fave . a bit like those songs where the original always sounds better but to someone who hasn't heard the original they prefer the new . does that make sense . LOL

LOL Yes it makes sense, but as I said, each show is completely different. TAPS relies on personal experiences and scientific evidence and MH uses mediums to communicate with spirits. Everyone on both shows can be annoying thats for sure, but as I said, for me, I like them both just in different ways. Brian on the other hand, I could live without LOL..JN

Think kat is that chick who gets scared of her own shadow

I agree Kat is highly annoying but at least she is quiet and doesnt run her mouth. I am not sure why they keep her, she doesnt add anything to the show or investigations, just hides and cries and Yvette has to comfort her. JN

ok i like taps better than most haunted due to the fact taps just goes anywhere and goes o normal people but mh goes only place that historic things have append there

Nah it was that bigger girl on the live show. lol surrrre blame it on me

Do you mean the one that's like a mouse hiding in the corner :hmm:

Edited by AngelXVI

ok i like taps better than most haunted due to the fact taps just goes anywhere and goes o normal people but mh goes only place that historic things have append there

That's a good point. I don't watch Most Haunted, I think it's just good acting, but it's a bit silly if they do infact tend to lurk in places that are more or less "confirmed" haunting grounds due to a bloody and violent history. That's kind of taking the easy route.

Nope, there is a different one. I saw a preview for it about a week ago on the Internet, but I can't find it now. I will try to find a link to it. Yeah I am aware of the new TAPS international show too.

I had also heard a rumor that the new girl on GH, Kris, is going to be spun off to her own show. No confirmation of that.