Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wounded Soldiers Must Pay Back Bush

thewho?

The argument here isn't about if this policy exists or not (except maybe in your head) but rather or not it is an ethical practice.

Nope, it is all about what the policy is, you don't do payroll and compensations by words of mouth or promises.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• thewho?

• The Silver Thong

• Unlimited

Holy $hit, you actually said this? So when I buy a new car and have a 2 year warranty and G.M. says F yourself you drove the car wrong thats why the alternator went so suck it up! Thats like your goverment saying if you loose a leg it's your fault and defaults on the warranty. No wonder the number of enlistees are declining and the U.S. forces are dwindling. Hell all Americans that want out of Iraq come to Canada, we will find a way. Damn when my goverment wants a refund on my leg for me doing what they asked is the day I hate that goverment.

Yes, when you buy a car the warranty covers normal wear and tear only. You drive the car in some car race and the manufacturere won't replace your alternator if it breaks.

AGAIN, the Pentagon can simply show the policy the soldiers sign with regards to the compensation. Hey Mr. Shumer, LET GO OF THE MICROPHONE AND JUST LOOK INTO IT.

Gee!

I don't know who "you folks" are but I certainly did not say it. Please get your facts straight. You want to lump anyone who doesn't agree with you with one brush.

Actually it is me who is trying to get the facts straight here since all of you have already made the verdict and sentence for Bush on the matter.

Yes, when you buy a car the warranty covers normal wear and tear only. You drive the car in some car race and the manufacturere won't replace your alternator if it breaks.

AGAIN, the Pentagon can simply show the policy the soldiers sign with regards to the compensation. Hey Mr. Shumer, LET GO OF THE MICROPHONE AND JUST LOOK INTO IT.

Gee!

So the dealership can say that I broke the alternator and void the warrenty when it really went in a safeway parking lot picking up some frozen pizza hmmmm. Well these sodliers are in a race and they are being drivin harder then they should be. Less time off, extended overseas operations and less communication with family. The Goverment is voiding these soldiers warrenty, because the goverment is driving them to hard. GET IT ! Longer and more dangerous times overseas. The goverment is setting them up for failure. I feel sorry for any poor sucker that falls for a cool slick recruiter, aka used car salesman.

So the dealership can say that I broke the alternator and void the warrenty when it really went in a safeway parking lot picking up some frozen pizza hmmmm.

YUP, they have mechanics and technician that can determine if a car has been abused and was the cause of a broken part. They will question it if you bring in your car with a busted alternator bearing with 5K miles on it.

Well these sodliers are in a race and they are being drivin harder then they should be. Less time off, extended overseas operations and less communication with family. The Goverment is voiding these soldiers warrenty, because the goverment is driving them to hard. GET IT ! Longer and more dangerous times overseas. The goverment is setting them up for failure. I feel sorry for any poor sucker that falls for a cool slick recruiter, aka used car salesman.

The govt is setting them up for failures? :blink: I think you are just bitter now now, take a deep breath and chill out.

So AROCES, do you really feel wounded veterans should pay back money for being injured?

So AROCES, do you really feel wounded veterans should pay back money for being injured?

You bet he does ! The soldiers were drivin to hard, but thats ok he wants to equate a soldier to a car and figure out what is being drivin to hard. Yet what he doesn't get is that a soldier can not be fixed like a car. :hmm:

It's not about me, I did not author the policy of the Military.

Anyone actually looked into the policy of the Military and see it really say if you get wounded you owe the Military back your compensation?

Anyone? Mr. Shumer?

Edited by AROCES

You bet he does ! The soldiers were drivin to hard, but thats ok he wants to equate a soldier to a car and figure out what is being drivin to hard. Yet what he doesn't get is that a soldier can not be fixed like a car. :hmm:

How about you? Since you show you care the most about them, did you call Mr. Shumer and tell him to get off the mic and just look if the policy is such?

It's not about me, I did not author the policy of the Military.

Anyone actually looked into the policy of the Military and see it really say if you get wounded you owe the Military back your compensation?

Anyone? Mr. Shumer?

This says it all........ but yet you advocate the policy. What a sick way to treat your hero's. They are fighting for you, fight for them for crying out load.

A signing bonus is a part of there compensation, for just signing the bloody peice of paper that puts bullets in there face. How you don't see this, ah a waste of time......

How about you? Since you show you care the most about them, did you call Mr. Shumer and tell him to get off the mic and just look if the policy is such?

The thing is, I shouldn't have to call anyone and niether should anybody else. The fact is that these men and women are being billed for serving there/your country. It should have never happened and yet you deffend it. WHY?

I've gotten further talking to a brick wall.

LOL you have actually gotten that far, impressive :tu:

I've gotten further talking to a brick wall.

More of you are so used to of talking to a brick wall. It's different when the one you talk to replies, huh?

This says it all........ but yet you advocate the policy. What a sick way to treat your hero's. They are fighting for you, fight for them for crying out load.

A signing bonus is a part of there compensation, for just signing the bloody peice of paper that puts bullets in there face. How you don't see this, ah a waste of time......

AGAIN, Mr. Shumer should look into it if it really say that if injured in battler a soldier must return his signing bonus or whatever. And you go from there, that should be an easy fix if so.

But can't be if the first reaction is to grab a microphone and show you are shock and sooooooooooooo concern for the poor soldiers.

The thing is, I shouldn't have to call anyone and niether should anybody else. The fact is that these men and women are being billed for serving there/your country. It should have never happened and yet you deffend it. WHY?

Yes, you prefer to just bash whoever and say OH NO! It should never happen. don't verify or look into it and just have everyone vote democrats. :tu:

Yes, you prefer to just bash whoever and say OH NO! It should never happen. don't verify or look into it and just have everyone vote democrats. :tu:

I didn't vote Liberal nor dems as you say. I voted Stephen Harper the sane Canadian version of Bush. So please drop that angle. You are upset that we are on the same side but you are a right wing nut and i won't cave to your way of thinking. So again you fall back to a, you show me yours and i will pretend to show you mine. You never post anything to back yourself up so please don't keep asking everyone else to.

Oh and I kinda have a feeling as how you will post next LOL

More of you are so used to of talking to a brick wall. It's different when the one you talk to replies, huh?

HUH so does that mean I can call you Brickwall now? Sweet, how's it going brickwall ?

I didn't vote Liberal nor dems as you say. I voted Stephen Harper the sane Canadian version of Bush. So please drop that angle. You are upset that we are on the same side but you are a right wing nut and i won't cave to your way of thinking. So again you fall back to a, you show me yours and i will pretend to show you mine. You never post anything to back yourself up so please don't keep asking everyone else to.

Oh and I kinda have a feeling as how you will post next LOL

Fine, now back to the verifying of the policy. well?

Fine, now back to the verifying of the policy. well?

Ok lets play your game, show me that soldiers arn't being billed and having there sign up bonus taken back. Hell some soldiers are being billed for damaged body armour. I'll play your game, show me this is not happening as I can show you it is happening. I know you will come back with another from your mouth and nothing to back it up response, but surprise me.

Ok lets play your game, show me that soldiers arn't being billed and having there sign up bonus taken back. Hell some soldiers are being billed for damaged body armour. I'll play your game, show me this is not happening as I can show you it is happening. I know you will come back with another from your mouth and nothing to back it up response, but surprise me.

Nope, I'm not the one who posted this forum and been crying murder.

You folks say it is a bad policy, then isn't it just right to look at that policy? So, let Shumer look at it and then revise it.

Like I said, an easy solution to the problem. but blabbing your mouth and showing you care sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much is the important thing to you..

PATHETIC! ^_^

Nope, I'm not the one who posted this forum and been crying murder.

You folks say it is a bad policy, then isn't it just right to look at that policy? So, let Shumer look at it and then revise it.

Like I said, an easy solution to the problem. but blabbing your mouth and showing you care sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much is the important thing to you..

PATHETIC! ^_^

Whats PATHETIC is that you don't care.....

Has AROCES ever shown anything to back up his opinions on these forums? It seems like every post of his is a paranoid right-wing nut response with absolutely no credibility or common sense. He blindly defends anything that gives his GOP criminals a bad image. Even if that means denying the most common facts.

You share the personality and IQ of a young child, AROCES. Grow up.

Has AROCES ever shown anything to back up his opinions on these forums? It seems like every post of his is a paranoid right-wing nut response with absolutely no credibility or common sense. He blindly defends anything that gives his GOP criminals a bad image. Even if that means denying the most common facts.

You share the personality and IQ of a young child, AROCES. Grow up.

amen....