Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wounded Soldiers Must Pay Back Bush

thewho?

Has AROCES ever shown anything to back up his opinions on these forums? It seems like every post of his is a paranoid right-wing nut response with absolutely no credibility or common sense. He blindly defends anything that gives his GOP criminals a bad image. Even if that means denying the most common facts.

You share the personality and IQ of a young child, AROCES. Grow up.

None of your posting or any of your buddy Unlimited and silver T really suggested a solution to the problem.

All you do is go OH NO!, poor soldiers, how evil Bush, evil this and that, and took the opportunity to showcase you are the one who cares about the soldier.(out of guilt) ;) You folks are too exposed really, no one is buying it anymore for you look funny instead.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• thewho?

• The Silver Thong

• Unlimited

None of your posting or any of your buddy Unlimited and silver T really suggested a solution to the problem.
Fine, but how does that solve the problem?
Perhaps you need to read through this thread again? I'm sick of repeating myself to you.

linked-image

I can see why you like that bird. Because you share the same brain size.

Perhaps you need to read through this thread again? I'm sick of repeating myself to you.

linked-image

I can see why you like that bird. Because you share the same brain size.

Fine, you got the big brain. Now use it! If not just donate it somewhere..... :tu:

Edited by AROCES

All you do is go OH NO!, poor soldiers, how evil Bush, evil this and that, and took the opportunity to showcase you are the one who cares about the soldier.(out of guilt) ;) You folks are too exposed really, no one is buying it anymore for you look funny instead.

LOL the only one being funny here and not in a real funny way, is you. How the hell would I suggest a solution to the problem? I don't even know how it started. Oh and I have so much influence over your military, maybe I'll call a staff meeting and figure out how to fix this mess sheesh. I might say there are some pretty big evils out there, but you, you like to brush them under the rug and just say move on people nothing to see here.. Typical you protect the people caught with there hand in the cookie jar and then turn a blind eye. No one is buying into you Aroces as you have blatantly proven that you are not part of any solution, but an accomplice to the crime itself. Why do you even debate the issue, you could care less about the soldier and more about how many lies you want people to believe.

Fine, but how does that solve the problem?

The solution to the problem is simple. Give the soldiers their money.

The solution to the problem is simple. Give the soldiers their money.

You simply said what everyone wants in the first place, IF that is really money that belongs to the soldier and not some payroll error.

But like I said, the Army can ask for it back but if they are not able to then too bad for it was their mistake.

LOL the only one being funny here and not in a real funny way, is you. How the hell would I suggest a solution to the problem? I don't even know how it started. Oh and I have so much influence over your military, maybe I'll call a staff meeting and figure out how to fix this mess sheesh. I might say there are some pretty big evils out there, but you, you like to brush them under the rug and just say move on people nothing to see here.. Typical you protect the people caught with there hand in the cookie jar and then turn a blind eye. No one is buying into you Aroces as you have blatantly proven that you are not part of any solution, but an accomplice to the crime itself. Why do you even debate the issue, you could care less about the soldier and more about how many lies you want people to believe.

See how all you could have said was, they better look into that policy for that can't be right.

BUT like Mr. Shumer you are quick to grab the microphone and yell, we care, how can they do that, poor soldiers. down with BUSH!!!

Like I said, it's funny. :D

See how all you could have said was, they better look into that policy for that can't be right.

BUT like Mr. Shumer you are quick to grab the microphone and yell, we care, how can they do that, poor soldiers. down with BUSH!!!

Like I said, it's funny. :D

Funny you say! you go lose a leg and come home and have the army bend you over for what they promised, or should I say Lied about. Yup those poor guys deffending your freedom, and you care little. Good on ya, keep posting......

Funny you say! you go lose a leg and come home and have the army bend you over for what they promised, or should I say Lied about. Yup those poor guys deffending your freedom, and you care little. Good on ya, keep posting......

Actually the difference between you and me is I don't make it political. I want someone to look into it for that can't be right, pure and simple.

I mean, money back if you get injured in battle??? :wacko: Not even Pol Pot had that kind of policy.

Upon reading it, I knew right away it must be an error or simply another lefty using the incident to throw mud.

Actually the difference between you and me is I don't make it political. I want someone to look into it for that can't be right, pure and simple.

I mean, money back if you get injured in battle??? :wacko: Not even Pol Pot had that kind of policy.

Upon reading it, I knew right away it must be an error or simply another lefty using the incident to throw mud.

Can you tell me how long this has been going on? I doubt it but just thought i would ask. Oh and what about the soldiers that are being billed for equipment damaged in the line of duty. Or is a road side bomb there fault to?

Can you tell me how long this has been going on? I doubt it but just thought i would ask. Oh and what about the soldiers that are being billed for equipment damaged in the line of duty. Or is a road side bomb there fault to?

Ask Mr. Shumer, he said he is looking into it.