Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hong Kong turns away US aircraft carrier...

Unlimited

We are all humans, judge me because of where I live? Cool.

I'm not judging anyone on where they live. It's just that, I may be over ruled once I comment on how the "US" works here on this part of the world.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Legatus Legionis

• GreyWeather

• Space Commander Travis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok.. firstly I just said westerners. I never said any particular race and discriminated them or whatsoever. What I meant on " Go with the flow " was go with the discussion your already in.

oh no no, I wasn't talking about you. I meant some of the comments about the Chinese.

racism is usually reserved for anti black or jewish statements?...xenophobes and american haters slip right thru...

Don't derogatory comments about any nation qualify really? This is getting close to some of the comments about the Japanese after Pearl harbor. They haven't actually attacked the Kitty Hawk...

yeah i notice that too unlimited ..........hmmmmmmm.....strange :huh:

oh no no, I wasn't talking about you. I meant some of the comments about the Chinese.

I understand you, I feel pity for the Chinese right now. with them taking blow per blow on economy and the world's view on them.

People need to wake the **** up and realize that half of the bad things the US government is telling us about china is total BS. They're trying to condition us so we wont oppose an all out war if they want one. Dont fall for it, all this crap about "poisonous toys" and whatnot is nothing but a handful of political lies designed to try and lower our image of china so we can see them as an enemy. As long as both sides populace realizes how devastating a war would be to all of our lives, it would be political suicide for them to try and start a war.

Dont let them turn you into a sheep.

Edited by Xenojjin

I must have missed the racist chinese comments?...

"This does seem to be a direct attempt by the little midgets to be d****." ....? :hmm:

ya it will be...i was just saying it would be a way to save the dollar i wasnt advocating war..save your sarcasm...

Really?

truthfully; you wanna save the US dollar and superpower status?...then kick their commie butts...erase all chinese debt and start over without their poison trinkets...

That's advocating war... Seeing as there is a peacful alternative of reversing inflation... Which is done internally.

if you understood the rules of war?..If china fired one shot all the US debt would be erased...if we continue on the path were on we will be a third world country..

It's a shame Bush got a second term, as well his cousin - kerry - being his rival in the elections... 'Least niether of them are running this year though - something to be slightly happy about :P

NO... I didn't miss that part. That's why I said what I said. All of us 'westerners' don't have that attitude.

Never said you did... You should try reading posts. I was replying to Unlimited's attitude which he shares with most americans, with going to war being the first response - usually those in Texas ironically, no wonder Bush likes war. Now, look at my reply again, notice how I state "With attitudes like yours" and not "With american attitudes".

Aren't there any rules about racist comments here? *mildly surprised at the level of xenophobia displayed*

What racism?

I understand you, I feel pity for the Chinese right now. with them taking blow per blow on economy and the world's view on them.

Actually, I respect the Chinese. Heck, they're the superpower of the west. We rely so much on them for cheap labour, that most western countries don't realise that they pretty much own us on the inside-country. They don't need to go to war with the West, they only need to stop making us weapons, ammunition, foods, plastics, clothes, shoes, and everything else we rely on them for. They'll perform an expansive blockade on the west, and we'll be crippled in a few years, if not less.

People say they don't like communism, but it seems to work for them if they get cheaper goods from them. Which ironically means communism owns democratic countries.

Edited by Chokmah

chok, i guess the english are more comfortable doing business with communists?...americans generally dont like communists, or our trade imbalances with them...i know the queen mother feels right at home reading her lil red book but i dont...

get over it 747400, my comment wassn't rascist so get a grip. mY comment was an expression of disgust that some lame ass politician used his power to bar the ship causing the sailors aborad to miss a shore leave at thanks giving. It is an obvious petty manouver that is probably perpetraited by someone with a complex of some sort. And I did't see you jumping on lighty for his rascist insinuation so get a helmet.

It's just like the good old days, isn't it. December 1941 and the Cuban missile crisis all over again. Do enjoy your war, people. i think I'll opt out.

*wanders off*

Actually, I respect the Chinese. Heck, they're the superpower of the west. We rely so much on them for cheap labour, that most western countries don't realise that they pretty much own us on the inside-country. They don't need to go to war with the West, they only need to stop making us weapons, ammunition, foods, plastics, clothes, shoes, and everything else we rely on them for. They'll perform an expansive blockade on the west, and we'll be crippled in a few years, if not less.

People say they don't like communism, but it seems to work for them if they get cheaper goods from them. Which ironically means communism owns democratic countries.

I guess so. probably true,

chok, i guess the english are more comfortable doing business with communists?...americans generally dont like communists, or our trade imbalances with them...i know the queen mother feels right at home reading her lil red book but i dont...

I don't quite get it. or somehow get it but could not absorb the concept. could please explain to me ( an ignorant ). thanks

It's just like the good old days, isn't it. December 1941 and the Cuban missile crisis all over again. Do enjoy your war, people. i think I'll opt out.

*wanders off*

I'll just grumble something about nixon and bush sr..opening this can of worms...

*wanders off*

you're saying that the US will make this event a reason for war?

Ahem.

I think a quick review of this site's Terms & Conditions for posters appears to be in order, especially:

3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group.

If this topic can't be discussed without it turning into a flamefest, then it will be closed. Back on topic, please.

Tiggs [Forum Mod Team]

People need to wake the **** up and realise that half the bad things the US government is telling us about china is total BS. Their trying to condition us so we wont oppose an all out war if they want one. Dont fall for it, they are lies. As long as both sides populace realizes how devastating a war would be to all of our lives, it would be political suicide for them to try and start a war.

Dont let them turn you into a sheep.

If people still fall for it after the lies about Iraq and Iran, then we're screwed.

Ahem.

I think a quick review of this site's Terms & Conditions for posters appears to be in order, especially:

3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group.

If this topic can't be discussed without it turning into a flamefest, then it will be closed. Back on topic, please.

Tiggs [Forum Mod Team]

Thanks there. It's great that you're active

back to topic

Let's just say that " a certain official " doesn't like the US to be lurking inside their "territory" which they have a right over.

Ahhhh...i love the fresh smell of McCartism in the...*chech his wacht*... afternoon.

Thanks there. It's great that you're active

Let's just say that " a certain official " doesn't like the US to be lurking inside their "territory" which they have a right over.

ya the leader of the red army, ...

They are an ally of the US, they are historically not interested in becoming part of China. China's insistance that they do is BS. They have a right to preserve themselves in any way they want with any help they want. This manuever is a petty way to strike at the US it doesn't hurt anyone who can affect policy it only messes with people just doing their job.

They are an ally of the US, they are historically not interested in becoming part of China. China's insistance that they do is BS. They have a right to preserve themselves in any way they want with any help they want. This manuever is a petty way to strike at the US it doesn't hurt anyone who can affect policy it only messes with people just doing their job.

It's also their anger over honoring the dalai lama,and the chinese are sided with Iran in the world sanctions...

Wow - a bit harsh don't you think? Not all Americans think the 'stereotypical' American way... That would be like me saying all English people have bad teeth.

Chokmah was talking directly to Unlimited. He didn't say anything about all Americans other than saying that America may end up in debt, that's not a stereotype it's a prediction.

Edited by Raptor X7

Your corporations would not allow the government to attack china, that is where they are going for their profits. Look at Boeing , building an avionics industry in china that will signal the end of that industry in the USA within a decade for a huge profit. Your Defence Industry could not operate without the outsourced factories in China. China is integral now to the economic well being of the USA . It is asymmetric warfare and China holds all the aces.