Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hong Kong turns away US aircraft carrier...

Unlimited

People need to wake the **** up and realise that half the bad things the US government is telling us about china is total BS. Their trying to condition us so we wont oppose an all out war if they want one. Dont fall for it, they are lies. As long as both sides populace realizes how devastating a war would be to all of our lives, it would be political suicide for them to try and start a war.

Dont let them turn you into a sheep.

ah, but the real question is the US government really telling us this or is it the media having it's way with us?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Legatus Legionis

• GreyWeather

• Space Commander Travis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah, but the real question is the US government really telling us this or is it the media having it's way with us?

Or is it what really happened the admiral was described as perplexed.....it's an international slap in the face...

The government do not know. It is different to the soviet era when intentions were clear . The chinese are not expansive in their dialogue with the US for them ( US ) to be sure entirely of the chinese position, so the US makes provisions for all outcomes . Of course they are aware of Sun Tzu's Art of War 'Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.', and the Chinese leanings to this type of warfare.

'

The government do not know. It is different to the soviet era when intentions were clear . The chinese are not expansive in their dialogue with the US for them ( US ) to be sure entirely of the chinese position, so the US makes provisions for all outcomes . Of course they are aware of Sun Tzu's Art of War 'Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.', and the Chinese leanings to this type of warfare.

'

the US doesnt understand ziang jiamins *spelling...brand of warfare..patience and domination...

These look to be dire times ahead for the US . At a time when they may need allies they see a world against them, a dollar and economy in decline , manufacturing lost to 3rd world nations, hunger running at the highest levels ever in USA , threats of martial law and loss of civil liberties .. events like these cumulating to an apex, seem to be intentional to me . I am not decided on an NWO or not, but if there is one, perhaps it is that time to shift ' hosts', from 11th century france to Scotland then to the UK, then onto America.. and now on to China. Perhaps they are the engineers of this apparant politics of disaster, somebody is .

Edited by Borat

my sources say the chinese have 4500 of these lil pups...thats just the tip of the iceberg....their military is huge and noone knows it..?..

post-28981-1195848557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Unlimited

my sources say the chinese have 4500 of these lil pups...thats just the tip of the iceberg....their military is huge and noone knows it..?..

I know that they have the capability to make it into WWIII but I think that the chinese has no intention now.

ROCA

Edited by Legatus Legionis

And what - precisely - does that photograph proport to be ? :D

Plus... are you suggesting that the chinese have 4500 copies of that photograph ?

Meow Purr.

And what - precisely - does that photograph proport to be ? :D

Plus... are you suggesting that the chinese have 4500 copies of that photograph ?

Meow Purr.

Imagine our soldiers being covered in papercuts! It'd be a disaster!

Also... I don't see why China can't have a large army - they have a large population which adds to it's size - unless... Unlimited thinks only democratic countries should have armies.

Oh but then again, compare the amount of wars communists have been involved in, with the wars democratic countries have been involved in.

Imagine our soldiers being covered in papercuts! It'd be a disaster!

Also... I don't see why China can't have a large army - they have a large population which adds to it's size - unless... Unlimited thinks only democratic countries should have armies.

Oh but then again, compare the amount of wars communists have been involved in, with the wars democratic countries have been involved in.

haha.. A very very very painful experience.

maybe just maybe that the communist are hiding something.

maybe just maybe that the communist are hiding something.

The size of their army? But, I thought we knew how many planes they had =p

:lol: what I meant was, maybe they had a war that was kept secret from all of us..

:lol: what I meant was, maybe they had a war that was kept secret from all of us..

Well, with people wanting a war with China. Here's the proof you'll lose.

They have an entire army of ninja!

:lol::rofl: maybe, :D:P and deal papercut damages to the enemy army.

I make it currently about 100 J-10s (which, considering the speed of development of the Typhoon, say, is an impressive achievement, certainly), and maybe a hundred each Su-27s and Su-30s, but most of their fighter strength still seems to be ageing MiG-21 derivatives.

According to GlobalSecurity.org...

The total number of Chinese fighter aircraft has apparently decreased by one-third over the past five years, from about 4,000 to about 2,500. Force improvements have been limited almost exclusively to the addition of a few dozen first-rate Su-27s purchased from Russia, with the remaining inventory consisting of obsolete designs which date from the 1960s. The large force of J-6 and J-7 aircraft [Chinese-equivalent MiG-19s and MiG-21s] are so antiquated as to be useless against Taiwan's F-16s and Mirage 2000s. The PLA Air Force has no in-flight refueling tankers or airborne warning and command platforms in service, though both are under development

we dont know anything about them...I say they have close to 8,000 jets and bombers...

And I say anyone in the military community will tell you communist armies are crap. Do you know how they instill discipline in the chinese army? Their officers strike their soldiers for breaches in discipline. That is not a good training tool. An officer will sell the days rations if he can find a buyer and forget the troops, eating is their problem. Their ideological stand point also undermines their ability to build a cohessive unit structure. When your worried if the guy bunking with you might be reporting your conversations your not exactly consentrating on being a good soldier. The whole mindset also promises advancement for the most vehement communist,a dn not the most skilled strategist. All in all not a good recipe for an efficient army or successful one.

if you understood the rules of war?..If china fired one shot all the US debt would be erased...if we continue on the path were on we will be a third world country..

lol our debt would be erased ? we wouldn't do that for any other country why should our debt be erased ?