Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

...yes satan?

Agent. Mulder

I really don't know what to say as i'm not that religious....!!Noone knows if there's heaven or hell and if they exist, what it's like..!!Hell could be coming back to earth to live again and get tortured through life..!!And as for satan it could easily represent the evil that everyone has inside..!!I'm not sure if i believe in God cause even if he exists then it seems kinda sick to watch everyone suffer and do nothing about it...!!I mean if i watched someone suffer in front of me and i just sit there doing nothing what other ppl would think???"Oh what a nice person, lets all sit here and watch"??

Anyway there are many theories about heaven hell and generaly life after death..!!I just want to believe that when we die our spirit lives...!!Now if others want to worship sth that might not be true without asking questions that's ok...!!I need proof to believe in sth and i need to see it on my own...!!And if i get punished or rejected by God in the end(if he exists) for not believing everything that ppl say then so be it...!!Then maybe we should trust everyone,strangers anything that ppl tell us and follow them without asking a thing..!!That would be nice...!!A world full of naive ppl that cannot thing on their own...!!! :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadMachine

• Agent. Mulder

• joeycastaneda56

• strangely~obsessed

(Atheists) And people who don't believe in (HELL) are in for a big shock.After they burn for about 1 hour they are going to wish they had asked (MY LORD JESUS CHRIST) to forgive them.

Well. I'd like to see a dead person being hurt by fire. It's my estimation that fire only hurts due to the rapid evaporation of water from your skin, causing your skin to rapidly shrink and thus causing your pain-receptors to start sending electrical signals to your brain to pull away.

A dead person has no brain function, no body function. Fire will burn it to ashes, but it will not scream or shudder.

Well. I'd like to see a dead person being hurt by fire. It's my estimation that fire only hurts due to the rapid evaporation of water from your skin, causing your skin to rapidly shrink and thus causing your pain-receptors to start sending electrical signals to your brain to pull away.

A dead person has no brain function, no body function. Fire will burn it to ashes, but it will not scream or shudder.

yeah but god doesnt care about crazy things like facts and real life

plus it would take away from the fun .. having a whole bunch of half deads running around loling coz the fire has no power over them.

or perhaps fire hurts you even more in god land.. u know what hes like.. bad mother effer... just like him to come up with some crazy sh** like that.

I am not religious though I have been taught lots about Christianity. To possibly answer your question the devil tortures human souls when they go down to hell because he was once an angel and angels along with God resemble humans. As we know Lucifer hates God because he got cast out from heaven and as we are all made in gods form he sees god in each and everyone of us thus he torturers us. Lucifer also knows that God loves all of us as much as he once loved him for that reason he is angry and seeks vengeance.

so he seeks vengeance by torturing the people 'god' doesnt like?

...uh huh

Many moderate Christians these days deny the existence of hell as a place of torture, and instead refer to it as simply ceasing to exist (which is what the atheists believe happens anyway, so everyone wins.)

I wonder though... If Satan (or Lucifer. Whatever, they're not the same anyway...) was cast into "Hell", doesn't that mean he doesn't exist?

Horrible translations sure make things tricky.

The whole "Satan cast into hell story" in Revelation, was plagiarized from the Zoroastrian persians. Same dragon fights the same angel. gets "bound" and cast into the Abyss, stews there for centuries, escapes, revolts again, and is finally cast into the "lake of fire". The only difference is that the Persians called the evil dragon Ahriman and the Christians called it Satan. Satan is not even a proper name, it merely means an agent of God sent to accuse/challenge/test somebody. A satan in part part of the Bible is ot necessarily the same Satan as in another part. Even Yahweh becomes "the Satan" in one Bible story.

Edited by draconic chronicler

What do we need teeth for in hell ? So they can GNASH.?What about old farts w. no teeth ? Will they have to bring their dentures ? Do they have dental care in hell so that our teeth may gnash continuously ?

And how in the world can you be happy in heaven if ones kids are suffering eternally in hell ?

Are ya gonna be yelling "HEY I TOLD YOU SO BELOW" ??

"Look at me.....playing me harp !" "Nana.. nana.... nanna... " :whistle:

Are you gonna praise god for creating a hell for your loved ones ? Give em a pat on his holy back ?

My responses may be ABSURD but it's only mirroring your own unholy book and it absurdities.

Only a lowly,cruel human being w. no empathy or morals would come up with such a perverted invention of an eternal hell & suffering

Gory Gory Hell-elujah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Here is my response to your questions #1-Take a good look at yourself. Do you not know that the (Creator) of Heaven and Earth (GOD) created you so prefect. do you not think that He can send you to (HELL) with a prefect body (TEETH) and all just remember all (GOD) has to do is speak. #2-When we get to Heaven. If our family does not make it. I Know that (GOD) will deal with this issue.Because in the word of (GOD)he said that he would wipe every tear from our eyes in Heaven.So that tells me that (GOD) has that issue covered. #3 You won't be able to see hell from heaven. Because (GOD) will create a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH.We will have no remembrance of (HELL) or (EVIL). #3 (GOD) didn't create (HELL) for us it was created for the (DEVIL and his ANGELS) .But when we reject (THE WORD GOD) we send ourself to hell. If you think this is not fair don't take out on me.I didn't write the word of (GOD). (GOD DID). A word of advice it sounds like you do not know what the (HOLY BIBLE) says. The word of (GOD) is very simple.In the (NEW KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE) turn to the book John. This will give you a chance to see what (GOD) expect of us. And why he sent his (SON JESUS CHRIST) to die on the (CROSS) for us. Just remember their is two masters (THE GOD OF HEAVEN) and (THE GOD OF HELL).You can't serve (BOTH). When you lay your head on your pillow at night and you are by yourself.Just think if i die tonight would go to (HEAVEN or HELL) "ALL JOKES A SIDE"...PS. I will be praying for you................... Edited by joeycastaneda56

Here is my response to your questions #1-Take a good look at yourself. Do you not know that the (Creator) of Heaven and earth (GOD) created you so prefect. do you not think that He can send you to (HELL) with a prefect body (TEETH) and all just remember all (GOD) has to do is speak. #2-When we get to Heaven. If our family does not make it. I Know that (GOD) will deal with issue.Because in the word of (GOD)he said that he would wipe every tear from our eyes in Heaven.So that tells me that (GOD) has that issue covered. #3 You won't be able to see hell from heaven. Because (GOD) will create a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH.We will have no remembrance of (HELL) or (EVIL). #3 (GOD) didn't create (HELL) for us it was created for the (DEVIL and his ANGELS) .But when we reject (THE WORD GOD) we send ourself to hell. If you think this is not fair don't take out on me.I didn't write the word of (GOD). (GOD DID). A word of advice it sounds like you do not know what the (HOLY BIBLE) says. The word of (GOD) is very simple.In the (NEW KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE) turn to the book John. This will give you a chance to see what (GOD) expect of us. And why he sent his (SON JESUS CHRIST) to die on the (CROSS) for us. Just remember their is two masters (THE GOD OF HEAVEN) and (THE GOD OF HELL).You can't serve (BOTH). When you lay your head on your pillow at night and you are by yourself.Just think if i die tonight would go to (HEAVEN or HELL) "ALL JOKES A SIDE"...PS. I will be praying for you...................

wow, a little too much for me to be honest.

also, if he is the creator, hes a bloody terrible one. just mentioning the Teeth, he created us FAR from perfect. i mean he gave a mouth too small to hold all our teeth anyways. if he was a real person, in todays world, like an engineer, hed be fired for incompetence and poor design.

my opinion.

You are a sadist

BTW..... an hour?

Thank (GOD) i got your attention. In this day and age nobody wants to here about (JESUS) He dose have plan for your (LIFE). HOW TO GET SAVED. #1-HE IS CALLING YOU. REVELATIONS 3:20-Behold i stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice,and open the door,i will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me .(JESUS)is waiting to come in to your heart right now.You didn't seek him,but he sought you,and you feel him calling you right now. #2-Repent-- 1 John 1:9- If we confess our sins,he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. #3-CONFESS AND BELIEVE. ROMAN 10:8-10, 13-But what said it ?The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:that is the word of faith, which we preach. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord (JESUS) and shalt believe in thine heart that (GOD) hath raised him from the death thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.For whosoever shall call upon the name of the (LORD) shall be (SAVED).

Thank (GOD) i got your attention. In this day and age nobody wants to here about (JESUS) He dose have plan for your (LIFE). HOW TO GET SAVED. #1-HE IS CALLING YOU. REVELATIONS 3:20-Behold i stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice,and open the door,i will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me .(JESUS)is waiting to come in to your heart right now.You didn't seek him,but he sought you,and you feel him calling you right now. #2-Repent-- 1 John 1:9- If we confess our sins,he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. #3-CONFESS AND BELIEVE. ROMAN 10:8-10, 13-But what said it ?The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:that is the word of faith, which we preach. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord (JESUS) and shalt believe in thine heart that (GOD) hath raised him from the death thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.For whosoever shall call upon the name of the (LORD) shall be (SAVED).

You certainly did get my attention with your BOLD writing Sir!

I hear his call! I am calling back!

I love the word sup as well! I shall sup with Jesus!

wow, a little too much for me to be honest.

also, if he is the creator, hes a bloody terrible one. just mentioning the Teeth, he created us FAR from perfect. i mean he gave a mouth too small to hold all our teeth anyways. if he was a real person, in todays world, like an engineer, hed be fired for incompetence and poor design.

my opinion.

At least they are useful, but nipples on men have me baffled.

At least they are useful, but nipples on men have me baffled.

haha. agreed

Here is my response to your questions #1-Take a good look at yourself. Do you not know that the (Creator) of Heaven and Earth (GOD) created you so prefect. do you not think that He can send you to (HELL) with a prefect body (TEETH) and all just remember all (GOD) has to do is speak. #2-When we get to Heaven. If our family does not make it. I Know that (GOD) will deal with this issue.Because in the word of (GOD)he said that he would wipe every tear from our eyes in Heaven.So that tells me that (GOD) has that issue covered. #3 You won't be able to see hell from heaven. Because (GOD) will create a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH.We will have no remembrance of (HELL) or (EVIL). #3 (GOD) didn't create (HELL) for us it was created for the (DEVIL and his ANGELS) .But when we reject (THE WORD GOD) we send ourself to hell. If you think this is not fair don't take out on me.I didn't write the word of (GOD). (GOD DID). A word of advice it sounds like you do not know what the (HOLY BIBLE) says. The word of (GOD) is very simple.In the (NEW KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE) turn to the book John. This will give you a chance to see what (GOD) expect of us. And why he sent his (SON JESUS CHRIST) to die on the (CROSS) for us. Just remember their is two masters (THE GOD OF HEAVEN) and (THE GOD OF HELL).You can't serve (BOTH). When you lay your head on your pillow at night and you are by yourself.Just think if i die tonight would go to (HEAVEN or HELL) "ALL JOKES A SIDE"...PS. I will be praying for you...................

Sounds like youre the prosecutor (Satan) here

*cough* From the rules of the board:

Attempts to convert other members to your own religion are not permitted on the forum. This board is about letting people decide for themselves what to believe and it is inapropriate for anyone to be trying to influence members in that regard.

so he seeks vengeance by torturing the people 'god' doesnt like?

...uh huh

Well apparently yeah! However its not who God doesn’t like its more of who doesn’t like God.

I didn't write the word of (GOD). (GOD DID).

No he didn’t! :no: It was Jesus's/God's prophets who wrote the bible.

Many moderate Christians these days deny the existence of hell as a place of torture, and instead refer to it as simply ceasing to exist (which is what the atheists believe happens anyway, so everyone wins.)

I wonder though... If Satan (or Lucifer. Whatever, they're not the same anyway...) was cast into "Hell", doesn't that mean he doesn't exist?

Horrible translations sure make things tricky.

Boon those chicks in your avatar are scaring me to death. Anyways there are mysteries of heaven and hell, we won't know until we get there. I believe God is just and i'll leave it as that.

You certainly know when to catch someone to try and convert...awesome..hey check out the board rules on this LOL lets see if you can convert over to abiding by them lol :lol:

I believe I am responsible for my own actions. I do what I feel is right. I don't worship your God and if I go to Hell for it then so be it. I will not ask for forgiveness. I'd rather burn then serve, stand tall then kneel, die before I bow, etc.

I think you have nothing to worry about. Granted, you aren't following ALL the commandments, but living a good life covers that majority of them.

Well apparently yeah! However its not who God doesn’t like its more of who doesn’t like God.

No he didn’t! :no: It was Jesus's/God's prophets who wrote the bible.

Here something to think about. Have you not heard of the Trinity. This means the union of three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in one (unified) Godhead or divinity, so that all three persons are one in unity and eternal substance, but three separate and distinct persons as to individuality (1 John 5:7 &8, Daniel 7:9-14, Matt. 3:16&17 28:19,Acts 7:56-59) BODY, SOUL, AND SPIRIT. GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, GOD the HOLY SPIRIT, each angel and man, and every separate person in the universe has a personal body, soul, and spirit, which are separate and distinct from all others. Now i will show you the three are one. (Jesus) -Seeing and believing. In (John 20:27-28. Then He said to Thomas,"Reach your finger here, and look at my hands;and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving. And Thomas answered an said to Him, (My Lord and my GOD). Note; JESUS did not tell Thomas don't call me GOD. The reason was because God the Father and Him are one. In Genesis 1:2.-The earth was without form ,and void;and the (Spirit) of (God) was on the face of the water. (The Holy Spirit Promised). But you shall receive power when the (Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be my witnesses to Me in Jerusalem,and all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth. Who do you think told the (Prophets) what to write. (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Boon those chicks in your avatar are scaring me to death. Anyways there are mysteries of heaven and hell, we won't know until we get there. I believe God is just and i'll leave it as that.

Ahem... Those are men. :innocent:

I believe God isn't as described in your bible and I'll leave it as that.

Here is my response to your questions #1-Take a good look at yourself. Do you not know that the (Creator) of Heaven and Earth (GOD) created you so prefect. do you not think that He can send you to (HELL) with a prefect body (TEETH) and all just remember all (GOD) has to do is speak. #2-When we get to Heaven. If our family does not make it. I Know that (GOD) will deal with this issue.Because in the word of (GOD)he said that he would wipe every tear from our eyes in Heaven.So that tells me that (GOD) has that issue covered. #3 You won't be able to see hell from heaven. Because (GOD) will create a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH.We will have no remembrance of (HELL) or (EVIL). #3 (GOD) didn't create (HELL) for us it was created for the (DEVIL and his ANGELS) .But when we reject (THE WORD GOD) we send ourself to hell. If you think this is not fair don't take out on me.I didn't write the word of (GOD). (GOD DID). A word of advice it sounds like you do not know what the (HOLY BIBLE) says. The word of (GOD) is very simple.In the (NEW KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE) turn to the book John. This will give you a chance to see what (GOD) expect of us. And why he sent his (SON JESUS CHRIST) to die on the (CROSS) for us. Just remember their is two masters (THE GOD OF HEAVEN) and (THE GOD OF HELL).You can't serve (BOTH). When you lay your head on your pillow at night and you are by yourself.Just think if i die tonight would go to (HEAVEN or HELL) "ALL JOKES A SIDE"...PS. I will be praying for you...................

God: "You smell that?"

Believer: "What?"

God: "Do you smell that? Brimstone, son. Nothing else in the universe smells like that. I love the smell of brimstone in the morning. You know, one time we had two whole cities burned, Sodom and Gomorrah. When it was all over I looked down. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' sinner's body. That smell, you know that brimstone smell, two whole cities. Smelled like...victory! Someday this is all gonna end..."

Shamelessly ripped and mutilated from Apocalyse Now.

ok, so satan (lucipher) was casted out of heaven for....leading a revolt against god? or something like that? the war of heaven. this is something my friend brought up:

so the question is, why is hell so bad? i mean, they say satan tortures youre soul in hell, for all your sins and blah blah. but why? is he r******ed? shouldnt he be happy to have these sinners in there with him? people like he was? it should be enjoyable and a party for all of them. not some place with hell, fire, brimstone (well maybe those). but not eternal torture, pain and w/e else. if anything, satan should be proud of the people down then, and thank them for doing what they did. he would try to make it as comfortable as possible, so these people will stay, and not try revolting against him.......right?

this fictitious place called 'hell' should just be the same as 'heaven'. but for those who sin, or w/e.

it makes no sense to me. 'hell' shouldnt be anything to be afraid of. its the same as 'heaven', but with a different ruler. each being happy people have come to them.

any comments? ill take w/e

[Of hell] "The more enlightened sages of the Mysteries viewed such horrors as merely stories to encourage better moral behavior. Plutarch calls the terrors of the Underworld an 'improving myth'. The Christian philosopher Origen likewise argued that the literal terrors of hell were false, but they ought to be publicized in order to scare simpler believers"...

"Origen, however, was posthumously condemned by the Roman Catholic Church as a heretic for his compassionate belief that all souls would eventually be redeemed. The Roman Church required all Christians to believe that some souls would suffer in hell forever, while the faithful would enjoy eternal salvation. This is the one doctrine on the afterlife which Celsus regards as distinctively Christian. He writes:

'Now it will be wondered how men so desperate in their beliefs can persuade others to join their ranks. The Christians use sundry methods of persuasion, and invent a number of terrifying incentives. Above all, they have concocted an absolutely offensive doctrine of everlasting punishment and rewards, exceeding anything the philosophers (who have never denied the punishment of the unrighteous of the reward of the blessed) could have imagined' "

Jesus Mysteries p90

Plutarch (46-125CE) and the early Christians viewed hell as a symbolic place. It was only over time that Christianity became the literalistic belief system that it is now, initially all of its teachings were either Roman Mystery religion or Jewish in origin. The Valley of Hinnom was a place where sinners were actually burnt, the hell that the pagan religions believed in was a symbolic place (where those who died went) used to persuade people to behave better, and the Jews had little actual teachings on the concept of Hell. The result was that Christianity, a religion that was popular amongst the illiterate and undereducated in the Roman empire, lost its inner symbolic nature and became seen as an actual real place where sinners were punished forever, after death.

Source