Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Dream

strout6824

Can someone help explain this dream to me !!

I recently had a dream that was so vivid it scared me. Some of the things from the dream have already come true. I will say that I have had messed up dreams like this before in the past that have also come true. I think I got this from my mother because she also has what I would call warning dreams.

The dream involved me, my X girlfriend dead mother, and my X girlfriend sister in law. My X who at one time was also my best friend had gone thru a very bad divorce, and she made a comment to me in the past that she thought her Mother sent me to her to help through her divorce.

Here is the dream it's a long dream. This is the short verison.

I was thinking about taking a job in Florida, and my X mother, sister in law, and myself were sitting around a kitchen table talking about me taking the job in Florida. They were trying to talk me out of not taking the job. My X mother told me she would do whatever she had to do to stop me from taking the job because she said she sent me to her daughter to help take care of her, and she told me she wanted me to marry her daughter. ( 2 days later the guy I had been talking to in Florida about the job called me and tried changing the pay scale, which to me was a red flag.)

Her mother kept telling me over and over that her daughter was surrounding herself around a bunch of people that were taking advantage of her, and that everyone around her was compromised. She kept mentioning that she was scared for her because of the decisions her daughter was making. (Her daughter has recently surrounded herself around a bunch of new people that could possibly be taking advantage of her. She has also recently made some questionable business decision, and gone into business with some of the new people she is around.)

Her mother kept trying to talk me into marrying her daughter, and that she had already picked me.

She told me to tell her daughter that if she didn't start listening to her that she was going to really start talking to her.

Her mother told me to warn her about a party her daughter was going to have, which I later found out she is planning a party.

She told me to tell her daughter that she liked a pair of boots that she recently bought. (I later found out that she had bought a pair of boots the week before the dream.)

She told me to tell her daughter to stop having guys over to her house because it is allowing guys to see how much money she has. She said she sees everything that she is really p***ed at her daughter. (Her Mom was cremated, and her ashes are located at the front of X house)

Her mother told me that she needed the help of my family, mostly the help of my mother. I tried to get her to explain but she told me her daughter would know what she meant. (After I told my X about the dream she went and talked to my mother about it because she said I had freaked her out)

At the end of the dream, her mother gave me a kiss on my cheek, told me I wasn't going to Florida, made me promise that I would talk to her daughter, tired to get me to promise that I would always take care of her daughter, My phone was ringing and I woke up.

I told my X about this dream, and as I'm sure everyone can imagine, she got really p***ed at me.

Can anyone help?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blueguardian

• MusicIsLife

• PulsE

• strout6824

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is one possibility. The mother was contacting you through your dreams, which i'm pretty sure that's what happened. or, you could be picking up everything in the real world without knowing it and your subconscious mind saw the warnings and sent you a dream to help this girl out. Personally i think its the first one, but i'm not much of a dream interpretor. I myself very rarely dream. Unless its a message. You should get more advice on this.

Well, here is one possibility. The mother was contacting you through your dreams, which i'm pretty sure that's what happened. or, you could be picking up everything in the real world without knowing it and your subconscious mind saw the warnings and sent you a dream to help this girl out. Personally i think its the first one, but i'm not much of a dream interpretor. I myself very rarely dream. Unless its a message. You should get more advice on this.

actually on the contrary you dream multiple times each night but, if oyu have bad dream recall you wont remmeber them, you can improve dream recall, just google it and a heap of sites will come up, good luck

to strout6824 welcome to UM, it could have been a precognitive dream, if some of these events have come true, it would make sense. otherwise i am unsure. hope you find you answer.

Edited by Blueguardian

yeah sounds precognitive dream (a.k.a prophetic dream) based on some articles i've read

they say all precognitive dreams are very vivid

Can someone help explain this dream to me !!

I recently had a dream that was so vivid it scared me. Some of the things from the dream have already come true. I will say that I have had messed up dreams like this before in the past that have also come true. I think I got this from my mother because she also has what I would call warning dreams.

The dream involved me, my X girlfriend dead mother, and my X girlfriend sister in law. My X who at one time was also my best friend had gone thru a very bad divorce, and she made a comment to me in the past that she thought her Mother sent me to her to help through her divorce.

Here is the dream it's a long dream. This is the short verison.

I was thinking about taking a job in Florida, and my X mother, sister in law, and myself were sitting around a kitchen table talking about me taking the job in Florida. They were trying to talk me out of not taking the job. My X mother told me she would do whatever she had to do to stop me from taking the job because she said she sent me to her daughter to help take care of her, and she told me she wanted me to marry her daughter. ( 2 days later the guy I had been talking to in Florida about the job called me and tried changing the pay scale, which to me was a red flag.)

Her mother kept telling me over and over that her daughter was surrounding herself around a bunch of people that were taking advantage of her, and that everyone around her was compromised. She kept mentioning that she was scared for her because of the decisions her daughter was making. (Her daughter has recently surrounded herself around a bunch of new people that could possibly be taking advantage of her. She has also recently made some questionable business decision, and gone into business with some of the new people she is around.)

Her mother kept trying to talk me into marrying her daughter, and that she had already picked me.

She told me to tell her daughter that if she didn't start listening to her that she was going to really start talking to her.

Her mother told me to warn her about a party her daughter was going to have, which I later found out she is planning a party.

She told me to tell her daughter that she liked a pair of boots that she recently bought. (I later found out that she had bought a pair of boots the week before the dream.)

She told me to tell her daughter to stop having guys over to her house because it is allowing guys to see how much money she has. She said she sees everything that she is really p***ed at her daughter. (Her Mom was cremated, and her ashes are located at the front of X house)

Her mother told me that she needed the help of my family, mostly the help of my mother. I tried to get her to explain but she told me her daughter would know what she meant. (After I told my X about the dream she went and talked to my mother about it because she said I had freaked her out)

At the end of the dream, her mother gave me a kiss on my cheek, told me I wasn't going to Florida, made me promise that I would talk to her daughter, tired to get me to promise that I would always take care of her daughter, My phone was ringing and I woke up.

I told my X about this dream, and as I'm sure everyone can imagine, she got really p***ed at me.

Can anyone help?

If you know that you have warning dreams, I say listen to them. I would probably NOT go to Florida, tell your ex what her mother said, and and be ready for the ex to need something from you, either emotionally or physically. If you are able to remain friends with her, just say sorry, don't kill the messenger. Tell your mother about the dream, too. Be prepared to get another dream visit from ex's mother. Hope that helps!