Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My two years unusal encounter

Star Man

This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter

starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog.

Writing my story is not easy for me since I have had multiple head injuries. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again. I am scared to do my job. I don’t know the reaction from our and their world, I am not sure if I did the right thing or not.

please visit my blog

http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/

http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/2007/10/...f-martians.html

This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter

starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog.

Writing my story is not easy for me since I have had multiple head injuries. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again. I am scared to do my job. I don’t know the reaction from our and their world, I am not sure if I did the right thing or not.

please visit my blog

http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/

http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/2007/10/...f-martians.html

I find these sites interesting, truth be told I haven't read through them properly yet....but....I have read similar experiences to these before.

After reading a bit more I can say it's not my cup of tea, but I enjoy reading different perspectives.

You won't find much help on these forums, but I can honestly say there is correlation between some of what is on these pages and what I have read in older resource books.

Actually I found something interesting in an old RAF report:

On April 24 1955, RAF Air Marshal Lord Dowding (the man responsible for Britain's success in the Battle of Britain in 1940) publicly released the findings of a UK UFO study, with some startling analysis undertaken.

Lord Dowding publicly claimed that the results showed that the occupants of the phenomenon could render themselves invisible, could take human form and walk among us, and were immortal. Something that seems to extend more into the realms of Demonology than Ufology.

wow, you've taken blobology to a whole new different level of bizarre speculations.

wow, you've taken blobology to a whole new different level of bizarre speculations.

I am pleased to hear it.

Unexplained-Mysteries bro, not writers guild of america.

do you mean that my encounter is not mysterious enough?

if you know that i have been visited by many types of aliens, then you wont say that.

I'd like to hear exactly how you've seen these beings. Where were you?

Have you seem them yourself .. or you've seen the crafts in the pictures on your blog?

Either way, when I have the time I'm reading you blog.

I'd like to hear exactly how you've seen these beings. Where were you?

Have you seem them yourself .. or you've seen the crafts in the pictures on your blog?

Either way, when I have the time I'm reading you blog.

Im from New Zealand.

The date shown in the photos on my blog is the date my photos were taken, but none of them are alien craft.

I only saw UFOs in the sky 6 times with my naked eye, including a little flying saucer that swung down from the clouds to above my kitchen’s roof on an evening of October 2005 (?)

I only captured alien’s photos, I have never seen aliens with my naked eye. Except I saw their mist on the 17 Oct 2005. Some images may be seen from the view finder when taking photos

about the alien humanoid pictures please read this

http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/2007/11/...n-pictures.html

With the amount of pictures you've taken you didnt get 1 of them in focus?

Come on.. I'm not saying you're a lier.

But to me they look like Jelly Beans lol.

And why would it only be you and not another 100 or so New Zealnanders(?) that have seen them?

• 4 weeks later...
With the amount of pictures you've taken you didnt get 1 of them in focus?

Come on.. I'm not saying you're a lier.

But to me they look like Jelly Beans lol.

And why would it only be you and not another 100 or so New Zealnanders(?) that have seen them?

If you read all those other posts of mine, then you shouldnt be asking that question. they are not standing still anyway.

why other people cant captured some of them...... youd better ask the ETs to answer your question. i am just as confused

as you.

Mr. Gary Opit just finished his book called “Understanding humans, extraterrestrials & The awakening of the planetary mind”. I received it yesterday. On the first page he wrote something about my UFO photos. Under his permission I have posted the cover and the first page.

see it from here

http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/2008/01/...opits-book.html

I don't buy any of this. Why are all your photos blurry and not showing the full scene?

1.I only posted ordinary ufo pictures. they are glowing light (plasmoid). how it can be a sharp image? cinema got some clear picture_____ star trek.

2.I don't show full scenes, for some reason. One is that i dont want the Men in Black to come and get me.

3.That book is not about my story or any of my photos.

I don't think the 'Men In Black' would take much of an interest somehow

If you just captured a Grey or devil's picture, you shouldn't be worried. but If you keep

capturing 10, 20,30........ all which look different, then you may start to panic!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

After I found so many strange images from the sky, I always tell people about my story.

I also show my UFO photos and ask people for their opinions. Those people include ordinary people, professionals, businessmen, labour workers, social workers, wealthy people, scholars, UFO researchers, scientists and here is what they said:

Your photos are blurry, not one in focus.

Is there a laser show in your neighbourhood?

If those things are really up there, how can we human be secure.

Except if they stand in front of me, otherwise I don’t believe they exist.

You better send those pictures to scientists for their approval.

We never learned or were told that kind of thing in school.

I believe that your photos are unique & very important.

Don't know what they are. Don't look like "standard" UFOs.

I just don’t believe those things!

Forget those things, get back to reality.

You make new bizarre speculations

Don’t send those pictures to me any more.

It’s almost taken 60 years for people to recognize that UFOs exists. How long will it take for people to understand what UFOs are? From the above opinions, I don’t think that it will be soon.

invisible giant disk object, see picture from my blog

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/

Sorry man, but really, that photo looks like it could be 'Moya' from Farscape, when they were floating on the water planet. Lol!