Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Unexplained-Mysteries.com Link Partner

the13thMajestic

Please accept my invitation to explore space at the new CosmicNeon.com Space & Astronomy website.

CosmicNeon.com provides space and astronomy news, articles, photographs, wallpapers, interviews and links.

CosmicNeon.com also features the Airlock Forums an interactive Space, Space Exploration, Astronomy and Science Fiction discussion forum. Please join the Airlock Forums for your chance to win in CosmicNeon.com's PS2: You Win! Sony Playstation 2 Giveaway!. This will be the only post promoting this website and drawing, so visit and enter NOW!

Thank you to my new friends at Unexplained-Mysteries.com for allowing me the opportunity to promote my new website and for exchanging links. grin2.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the13thMajestic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Xenojjin

Hello, welcome.

I will check it out later in the day when I have time cause I have to be going now. But I thought I would just inform you I have read your message.

Ok, I indulged you Xenojjin! tongue.gif

But I assure you that my post was authorized by the highest authority of Unexplained-Mysteries.com and I have placed a graphical link to UM in my site-wide template in return.

CN is a small fish is a very large sea and it's arrangements like these that make my life a little easier and my work just that much more rewarding. I hope you like my site! grin2.gif