Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snake022

damn it fluffybunny! your locking all of the good threads. i want to see where they escalate to, but they keep getting closed down before someone finally admits they are lying.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snake022

• Lotus Flower

• NoahJaymes

• EmpressStarXVII

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it fluffybunny! your locking all of the good threads. i want to see where they escalate to, but they keep getting closed down before someone finally admits they are lying.

If I am correct, I think the poster you are referring to has left this good place, hence why those threads were closed :lol:

If I am correct, I think the poster you are referring to has left this good place, hence why those threads were closed :lol:

well... yea... but we still could have carried on the thread, until someone finally got really angry, or they admitted they were lying

yeh I really enjoy those insane quick moving threads

i know, they are the best threads

well... yea... but we still could have carried on the thread, until someone finally got really angry, or they admitted they were lying

:o

*makes notes that Snake is sadistic* :lol::rofl:

:o

*makes notes that Snake is sadistic* :lol::rofl:

hey.......

no im not....

:innocent:

I get up, have some food...and come back to find the thread at 45 replies in the space of a few minutes...

haha great thread.

Snake,

Please don't bring up closed threads, there was a viable reason for its being closed, send Fluff an IM if you feel the need to express your disappointment.

MM