Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glenn Beck confronted for defaming Ron Paul

thunkerdrone

http://www.infowars.com/articles/media/bec...ret_service.htm

Glenn Beck Confronted, Protagonists Questioned By Secret Service

Ron Paul supporters threatened with arrest for asking CNN host about recent tirade linking them with terrorists

Prison Planet | November 26, 2007

Paul Joseph Watson

Members of We Are Change Ohio were threatened with arrest and questioned by members of the Secret Service before and after confronting CNN host Glenn Beck this past weekend about his efforts to link Ron Paul supporters with terrorists, during public appearances at which Beck was promoting his new book.

Pro-Ron Paul demonstrators were waiting for Beck as he arrived at two separate events in Ohio, but those who tried to question Beck about his recent tirade about the Congressman's supporters being a "physical threat" that should be dealt with by the U.S. military were quickly booted out by security and threatened with arrest by police if they re-entered the bookstore.

Beck and his mindless sycophants applauded as Change members were frog-marched out of the building for asking a question.

During one more low-key exchange, Beck did agree to have Ron Paul on his CNN show. Attempts to give Beck a V For Vendetta DVD were unsuccessful.

Watch the videos.

U.S. taxpayers footed the bill for four police to man the event at the second appearance in Columbus, along with several other plain clothed officers and even Secret Service officials who, according to demonstrators, questioned Ron Paul supporters.

watch videos of Beck being confronted here:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/media/bec...ret_service.htm

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spurious George

• The Silver Thong

• Atheist God

• thunkerdrone

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I turn on CNN I either see Glenn Beck or Nancy Grace whining about something... but never world news. Its like two 24-hour news stations that never have the news on :hmm:

I'd like to fight Glenn Beck... fists or knives :)

Everytime I turn on CNN I either see Glenn Beck or Nancy Grace whining about something... but never world news. Its like two 24-hour news stations that never have the news on :hmm:

Nancy Grace and GB are on CNN Headline Prime which is not the same channel as just plain CNN.

As for the article it's no surprise this type of stuff happens although it is highly disturbing.

I so want to be there for that :tu:

I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$ and I'm fresh outa bubble gum, Oh ya......

Nancy Grace and GB are on CNN Headline Prime which is not the same channel as just plain CNN.

As for the article it's no surprise this type of stuff happens although it is highly disturbing.

Yeah I dunno... I put it on channel 33 its Glenn Beck whining, put it on channel 34 and its nancy Grace whining... put it on channel 35 which is BBC and the news is on! Of Course BBC is anti-Putin so I end up yelling at the TV and wanting to fight Glenn Beck :)

Then I put it on A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila... watching the girls making out calms me down ^_^

I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$ and I'm fresh outa bubble gum, Oh ya......

:lol:

No big deal. People like me/us/them are used to being called terrorists, anti-american, whatever. At some point, probably the same old "if you people were in charge in 1940 the Nazi's would have won the war" nonsense will probably come out too.

That's what happens when there isn't anything of real substance to accuse us/them/me about. It's a systematic slandering and it's unacceptable and these people should be ignored. People like Glen Beck and any "personality" that stifles real debate in favor for ratings-grabbing sensationalism are more harmfull to the political process than even lobbyists.