Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Czech guy works on WOW signal

sickpuppy

you all remember the WOW signal, right?

some info was sent to me recently about this guy 'Turec' who supposedly worked out the signal.. unfortunately it's all in czech and i don't yet know how to translate a page into english (maybe onne can help with that)

anyway here's the link

http://www.sweb.cz/12wow/soubory/bio14.html

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Syntax

• sickpuppy

• Emma_Acid

• Bill Hill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have translated it for you.

Na obrázku číslo 11 A a 11 B tj. předposlední a poslední, vidíme již skutečný výtvor v této sérii mimozemšťanů, který bude zřejmě pro čtenáře nejzajímavější a to pro jeho realistické pojetí, jelikož jsem jednotlivé body těchto figur vzájemně propojil a vzápětí tyto body (kroužky) po propojení vyloučil. Teprve nyní můžeme mluvit o kresbě takové, jak jí většina z nás rozumí a vnímá.

Hi everybody. I'm 11 years old (thats 11) i want to tell you something really important. Have a peep at the below sketch. I did it the other day when i was sitting out on my back porch. It is of a creature I once saw that looks like a cross between a transformer and Picachu. Check it out y'all.

post-64474-1196293464_thumb.jpg

Čidla, jako oči a uši, označeno modře. Veškeré pohyblivé části figury včetně genitálií, označeny červeně

I was like WOW, that's some crazy creature right there. It is very probably some kind of space alien or something.

* I can't be bothered to translate the rest now but rest assured it is scary stuff!!!! :)

Hi everybody. I'm 11 years old (thats 11) i want to tell you something really important. Have a peep at the below sketch. I did it the other day when i was sitting out on my back porch. It is of a creature I once saw that looks like a cross between a transformer and Picachu. Check it out y'all.

I was like WOW, that's some crazy creature right there. It is very probably some kind of space alien or something.

haha let the dissemination of this thread commence!

This 11 year olds work is GROUNDBREAKING!

I always thought the 'wow' was being sarcastic.

linked-image

Thanks for the dots...like... really wow.

Whist perusing the resources for the WOW signal...something kept nagging me.

The location of the signal was: epoch J2000.0

Epoch...Epoch...the name just kept nagging me for so long. I did a search for it and found nothing...until I snapped my fingers and remembered..

ENOCH!

Enoch is someone in history whose books have been scrutinized for their possible reference to alien abductions when he reportedly had an out of body experience after he was visited by:

Two men, very tall, such as I have never seen on earth. And their faces shone like the sun, and their eyes were like burning lamps...They stood at the head of my bed and called me by name. i awoke clearly and saw these men standing in front of me

These men then reportedly took Enoch on a tour of the "Seven Heavens".

It's just a thought, but what if the location of the signal plays just as much importance to its validity as the message itself?

"I always thought the 'wow' was being sarcastic."

Not in the slightest, I've seen the guy interviewed . His WOW, was very much a *holy little green men batman" WOW!!. AFAIK, the actual meaning of the code it was reported in is still a secret today. That is, the exact meaning of the reference to it on the display is still classified.

And they say that Japanese is hard to learn! >.< I kept looking at that site and well, I am kinda O.o

Anyway, would be good a translation just to know what the hell he is trying to say.

I thought this was going to be some World of Warcraft signal or something. I was all ready with my cursor on the rolleyes smiley.

Whist perusing the resources for the WOW signal...something kept nagging me.

The location of the signal was: epoch J2000.0

Epoch...Epoch...the name just kept nagging me for so long. I did a search for it and found nothing...until I snapped my fingers and remembered..

ENOCH!

Enoch is someone in history whose books have been scrutinized for their possible reference to alien abductions when he reportedly had an out of body experience after he was visited by:

These men then reportedly took Enoch on a tour of the "Seven Heavens".

It's just a thought, but what if the location of the signal plays just as much importance to its validity as the message itself?

Wow, I've seen some gigantic jumps to conclusions before, but that one would make olympic long jumpers proud.

Epoch in astronomy means:

a. an arbitrarily fixed instant of time or date, usually the beginning of a century or half century, used as a reference in giving the elements of a planetary orbit or the like.

b. the mean longitude of a planet as seen from the sun at such an instant or date.

Wow, I've seen some gigantic jumps to conclusions before, but that one would make olympic long jumpers proud.

Epoch in astronomy means:

a. an arbitrarily fixed instant of time or date, usually the beginning of a century or half century, used as a reference in giving the elements of a planetary orbit or the like.

b. the mean longitude of a planet as seen from the sun at such an instant or date.

I'm well aware of what it means. I think you'll find i'm more well researched than that.

The 'jump' in conclusion was purely used to draw similarity to support an argument...

not that Enoch has anything to do with the WOW signal...but the fact the cultural reference jogged my memory and got my mind working. Hence why I ended with this statement:

but what if the location of the signal plays just as much importance to its validity as the message itself?

Interpretation of the signal itself is meaningless, the message is merely electronic interference that does not correspond with the normal background noise of the universe...hence why it is deemed artificial.

In other words, my statement was meant to draw conclusion to the fact that the signal can't be cracked as such, because there is nothing to crack. We are focusing on the wrong aspect of the message.

Interpretation of the signal itself is meaningless, the message is merely electronic interference that does not correspond with the normal background noise of the universe...hence why it is deemed artificial.

In other words, my statement was meant to draw conclusion to the fact that the signal can't be cracked as such, because there is nothing to crack. We are focusing on the wrong aspect of the message.

what he said.

i'll try to get the guy who sent it to me to drop by here.. (he says it's czech??) i managed to find a latin translation site (of all things) but yet to translate this..

Spanky.. go have a **** or something huh? clear those blocked arteries, get your brain back in gear and come join us again soon..

Burroughs Rules @ Emma Acid.. did i ever tell you about the man who taught his ass to talk? :)

i'll try to get the guy who sent it to me to drop by here.. (he says it's czech??) i managed to find a latin translation site (of all things) but yet to translate this..

Spanky.. go have a **** or something huh? clear those blocked arteries, get your brain back in gear and come join us again soon..

Burroughs Rules @ Emma Acid.. did i ever tell you about the man who taught his ass to talk? :)

Just finished Naked Lunch actually.. gave me nightmares! :cry:

• 2 years later...