Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy befriends 4.8-metre-long python

UM-Bot

i think alot of you went overboard when saying they should take the kid away from the parents or they are deadbeats get off you high horses and accept the fact that there are other countries and other cultures that are different than your own.

I'll stay on the horse. Its safer from the snakes. :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• CANDIDPETS

• Sporkling

• Jewels1958

Allowing your young child to play and sleep with a massive snake is not a cultural issue. Who would let their child play with a well-fed wild tiger? Or maybe a great white shark?

The POTENTIAL for serious harm is the issue here. That possibility FAR outranks any possible good that the child may get from playing with it. (What that is, I'm not sure?)

Also... people saying that the parents probably are watching the boy with the snake. Did you see the size of that thing? If it goes instinctive one day and starts constricting the kid, someone (or some FEW people) with big muscles would be needed to save the boy.

Why take the risk? Nature's way to let your child befriend wild animals? MOST animals in nature look after their offspring until said offspring can take care of themselves.

• 3 months later...

very cool indeed

very cool indeed

So you bring back a thread that has been dead for months, just to state very cool. :no: