Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

'Yeti prints' found near Everest

UM-Bot

user posted image rSubmitted by Waspie Dwarf: A US TV presenter says he and his team have found a series of footprints in the Everest region of Nepal resembling descriptions of the mysterious Yeti. The presenter and his colleagues say they are "very excited", although they are not saying they definitely believe it is the mark of the Yeti.

Josh Gates and his crew work on a series called Destination Truth, which follows reports of fantastic creatures.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: BBC News

~Cheese~

Thanks for the post! I'm excitied about this finding.

Tenkay

MORE NON-SENCE

~Cheese~
MORE NON-SENCE

\

Maybe or maybe not.

~ MacDDT ~

Thats crazy searching by torchlight at night-time around a mountain! Sherpas are good but not that good (broken bones at best)

xhayleyx92

OMG thanks for the post, do you reckon it really exists ???

Anybody got anyother Yeti related stories to post ? I'd look forward to reading them =D

InHuman
Im done with getting excited for footprints.

Bag one of them mothas and lets make a furcoat.

Then we might have something substantial.

louie

I find it a bit funny how it was a full tv crew that found the prints in a vast vast mountain range.

Kevy Canavan

I sure hope if this thin is out there that it's found soon

Shuriken

what a load of crap, and what a miserable way to boost rating for your TV series...

Blueguardian

maybe one of the crew has beg hairy feet :P

its interesting that they found them at night while most people cant find them in daylight, but they again it does depend on the weather.

mfrmboy

Searching by torch light at night ! I would think that if it does exist that it would be as far away as it could be from a torch weilding mob. :devil:

why not just use flashlights?

But still it's like here we are see our lights, were comming to find you! :wacko:

I would think that if you are looking for a creature that is nocturnal then night vision be more useful. ;)

deslin

That wasn't a yeti that made the tracks. It was just my cousin, he has club feet.

shambhu

ridiculous

don't be so naive

stevewinn

First thing that springs to mind is, TV crew go on a jolly up a mountain, which cost's X-amount of money, they spend a bit of time there and the next minute they find YETI prints so they all come back down the mountain and the prints justify the cost of the trip, what a load of old cobblers.

Edited by stevewinn

the14u2cee

I like the show, its called Destination Truth, Josh Gates is the hosts name and he does a good job trying to debunk the myths and legions of creatures that are thought to roam the earth....>here's a quick video link.. http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=190754

If you ever watched the show you will see that he knows that the so called credible witnesses are full of @#%$, but once in a while he will find something he can not explain away...i will try and find an episode to paste...