Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I see Evolution as a Religion

truethat

True, is the OP a reflection of your observations as a recovering Evo ??

Since you only like, converted from atheism to christianity like, 5 minutes ago...... :)

Really Mum? I think its fantastic how you presume to know perfect strangers on an internet!

Word to note, No conversion to Christianity five minutes ago.

And how lovely for you to suggest that I am a recovering Evo since I've always held this belief you can go back to the very first thread I started on UM and this is the same exact stance I always have had.

You might be the Mum of 5 and an expert on your children but an expert on others? I think not.

Keep up the passive aggressive Christian Bashing. It just really is such a lovely thing to see. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Really Mum? I think its fantastic how you presume to know perfect strangers on an internet!

Word to note, No conversion to Christianity five minutes ago.

And how lovely for you to suggest that I am a recovering Evo since I've always held this belief you can go back to the very first thread I started on UM and this is the same exact stance I always have had.

You might be the Mum of 5 and an expert on your children but an expert on others? I think not.

Keep up the passive aggressive Christian Bashing. It just really is such a lovely thing to see. :):):):):):):)

Now true ,don't be rude!!!!!

fullywired :):):)

Exactly ;) ....Now you know how alot of members feel when you presume to know them True......Feels yucky doesn't it ??

Now true ,don't be rude!!!!!

fullywired :):):)

It's okay sweetie..... :wub:

I can take it......*flexes her muscles* :D:P

Edited by MUM24/7