Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could I myself be Haunted?

NoahJaymes

Yeah, this has me scratching my head in confusion too. It just doesn't add up.

it's in code

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• emberlake

• JackalnChainz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG thats majorly FULL on bro. I would of sooo %%%%%%d my knickies man.

I dont like the dark for starters, but If something was touching my head whilst I as in bed I would jumped up, fully kicking, swinging and screaming like a wild nut bandshee. (I'm actually putting It nicely to).

I was watching an episode Of Buffy, (yeah, yeah) dont laugh, It was the one about the freaky demons that made everyone silent. They didnt walk they floated, with earie grins on their faces. Ever so slowly, fully creeped me out.

My man, (Adam), jumped me in the lounge chair and grabbed me.

It literally took my breath away I couldnt breath for a split second.

I begged him not to frighten me again.

I changed the channel and decided to watch The Angry Beavers,( brings smile to my dial) so I could forget about the episode of Buffy.

All was well, I was getting tired and went to the bedroom.

I can go from one end of the house to the other, turn on every light, make my way back to the room turning them off behind me. Looking over my shoulder the whole time! lol

I got to the hallway, looked down It . I could have sworn I saw a dark figure. I left the light on. Thirsty I went back the the fridge for water. Adam comes in and says, "Im still feeding the reptiles I'll be in in 5.

Twas cool....... 5 mins later went to the loo. Came back out stood In the hallway and looked down It really hard.

Ive a terrible habit of actually scaring myself. I realized I was being an idiot so I when to turn around to go back to bed.

"Raaaaah" Adam jumped out from behind me. I fainted as quick as a click to the fingers.

I woke up stilll on the floor, got up turned and fully cracked him right under the chin.

He told 'me' to have a look in the mirror, I glared at myself, my eyes were black like they had rings around them.

He never frightened me again after that.

The rings around my eyes thing has only ever happened once before in my life from being frightend when I was young.

I have black eyes now due to lack of sleep. lol

---------------

Awsome story of experiance Enjay.

But I beleive I actually haunted myself, if its possable.

I think the thing I have the hardest time with in your account, is you "tackling" anyone! BaHahahahaaa!

linked-image

Big Bad Enjay! Pffft! Hahahahahaaa!

dats right...it's on file....and I'll use it iff'n ya make me...**snicker**

Edited by JackalnChainz

"pffft" Thats so cute. lol

Cool JIC! :tu::tu:

Hello Enjay.

I do commend you for posting your story. That takes bravery IMHO! Because your story/experience is long I'm going to examine it as you presented it and I hope you don't mind if I do it this way.

I'm also going to edit it down for post space, again sorry if it offends or inconveniences.

Alright, I have a little story that I'd like to have a diagnosis to if you will. This has been bothering me for quite some time and its not getting any better.

This story takes us back to March of 2006. At this point in time, I am in the military, just got my orders to get out in June and Im estatic.

...I met my friend Amber around this time. We went out to a few movies, had a few drinks, nothing ever crossed our minds to take it any further than friends. One day out of the blue she asked me to come over to shoot a few games of pool. "She had a game room". I go over, we are shooting pool and I am feeling very uneasy. As though you walk into a bar knowing you are going to get in a fight. However it was just her and I there. She was on the other side of the table and I was taking my shot and I felt as though someone slapped my butt. I instantly stop and looked behind me which was the wall, "I always complained when I would lose because the wall would make it hard to shoot decent at times lol". Anyway, nobody around. I look at her and was like that was crazy. She asked what, but I said nevermind.

Later on that night, we are still playing pool and she was shooting this time my back was to a window and I felt the same exact thing this time harder. Now being interested in the paranormal for a long time and being an investigator I knew something was up. She even knew I was into ghost hunting and all that. I put my stick on the table and told her that I had to go. However, the look in her eyes after I said that, you knew she had something to say, and not anything any guy wants to hear at that particular time, if you get my drift ;).

The situation in the game room sounds at first like you were confused. Did you ever wonder if perhaps she really wanted more and somehow instead of being.... oh there is no delicate way to state this... felt up might have been you picking up on her thoughts? I mean sometimes men can be (no offense guys) slow when a lady really fancies them, especially when you have declared 'we're just friends'. I also want to insert the question did you have anything in your pockets which could have pulled the fabric in your pants in such a way to make it 'feel' like a unwanted touch? This coupled with unspoken yet physical clues (body language) could have created the effect.

So I asked her if anything was bothering her and then she asked if I could stay longer so she can ask me a few things. In the back of my mind, being a guy I'm like oh hell yeah, but upfront I knew it was serious. So we sit down and the first thing she asks me, "So, you know a lot about ghosts yea?" My reply, well, I do not claim to be an expert but I have been researching and investigating for a while now. "Well, I think I have a ghost here" Her eyes instantly started watering and her face started blushing. So now I go from intrigued to very concerned. I asked her if she would like to leave and perhaps get a bite to eat and discuss this outside the house and of course she said yeah.

So we go to waffle house, our normal late night eatery lol. We sit there for more than 3 hours talking nonstop about what was going on in her house. She was asking me questions that no one has ever asked me. So I ask her about what all she experienced. She said:

-As though someone was holding her down

-full body apparitions of a dark figure, I asked maybe of a shadow person, she said no, just dark

-The constant feeling of being watched

-a weird dense energy, almost described as a thickness in the air

I assume that you two had spoken about the paranormal (or you interest in it) prior to the conversation after the game room encounter? How much in depth did the two of you talk about it and did those talks give her the idea/suggestion of a way to get your attention? (I'm not trying to bash your friend either) I'm just wondering how much of a friend she really is or rather wanted to be more. It's not unheard of for people to fib/exaggerate an experience (any experience not just a paranormal one) to get attention. If she knew your interests this may have been a way to do that. It didn't even have to be conscious either. She could have been experiencing SP or a form of poltergeist/tulpa where belief creates a thing.

So after all this is said and done, I asked her what she wanted from me, an investigation, someone to come around and keep her company? She looked at me and I will never forget this...she said "Noah, please do not think I am coming on to you, but will you please stay with me tonight?" I of course said yeah no problem.

So I stay the night, Im sleeping in the spare bedroom even though she asked me to sleep in her room. We both kept our doors open, so I could see into her room and she could see into mine. She is passed out, I refused to close my eyes trying to if anything would happen, any noises, shadows, anything. She is snoring louder than a freaking lawnmower lol then all a sudden the light in her bathroom turns on, and I can see directly into her room, I can see the bathroom door and her bed was on the other side of the room, still passed out snoring like a lawnmower. I could not believe my eyes...then the snoring stopped and she began to cry out my name. I rush into her room, turn on the light because honestly, I am freaked out. She was saying please tell me you turned on the bathroom light and I said I must have left it on after I went to the bathroom, I'm sorry. Just to ease her mind for the night. At this point, I decided to crawl into bed with her lol. I turned off the bathroom light and she is on me like a leech. In a non sexual way. I could feel her tremble as if she was shivering from the cold, but her skin was hot to the touch. So I have my arms wrapped around her, both of us facing the bathroom, the door is closed. I obviously can not sleep, she is snoring like a lawnmower which doesn't help....Then I felt as if someone slapped my hand twice. I look up and nobody was there...Amber is still snoring and I could feel if she moved and I know for sure it wasn't her. I put my head back down and not even 10 seconds later two more slaps on my hand. This time I woke up Amber and was like are you getting hot, she said no, I was like were you just slapping my hand and she said I was sleeping. Which I knew but I just wanted to convince myself it was her. However her right hand was under her head and her left hand was between her legs, as if she was cold, and thats how she was positioned both times. I stayed up the entire night until she got up to go to work and when she went to work I went back to my apartment.

The parts in bold are very telling.

The difficult part is that you may have fallen asleep several times during this night. Her snoring may be related to a sleep disorder since you mention it several times in your post. http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/heal...asp?index=12133

I have suspicions of the motive of your friend. If she only wanted validation of an experience it doesn't stand to reason to create a situation that could have lead to some well... hanky panky.

At this point, I decided to crawl into bed with her lol. I turned off the bathroom light and she is on me like a leech. In a non sexual way. I could feel her tremble as if she was shivering from the cold, but her skin was hot to the touch.

DING DING DING! Clue here! Fear and passion both create this. Are you sure the underlined bit was true for her?

However her right hand was under her head and her left hand was between her legs, as if she was cold, and thats how she was positioned both times.

Enjay that sounds more of a provocative position rather than a chilly sleeper position. Usually if someone is cold they put both hands between their legs to warm their hands. Sweetie wake up and smell the coffee on this one! (before I posted I meant to put a lol here!) dang without it that statement sounds harsh. I really think that she was warm for you and tried everything to get you to respond.

Ok on to the next part.

Regards,

Mabon.

Edited by Mabon

Sounds to me like you have negative energy/spirit... they can make you depressed if they latch on to you and feed of your energy to make them stronger. The most important course of action is to ignore them and not be affraid and use psychic protection every day and pray (Arch Angel Michael is the protector) and psychically cleanse yourself every day (I know this is probably not your cup of tea!) but it works for me.

I believe you could be sensitive..

Please don't start believing in demons... They only have power if you believe in them!!!!

So I am sitting in my apartment laying down trying to get some sleep, remember I am on 45 days leave. All a sudden I hear a glass break. After the previous night, Im on full alert, but I had never suspected anything in my own home. Never had any reason to. I get up to check it out and three cupboard doors were open and a glass cup was laying in the middle of my floor broken. I immidately check my door to make sure it was locked, which I always lock it and it was. Same for the balcony, it too was locked. I checked every room in my apartment, nobody was in there.

Im thinking, man this is crazy, what is going on here. Yeah, I am a believer in the paranormal, but I HAVE NEVER experienced anything like this. In all honesty, I was trying to disprove it all, trying to be this hardcore skeptic because I never thought such things were possible, only in really extreme cases.

So I clean it all up, lay back down, wake up several hours later sick as hell. I'm talking vomiting, fever, I could barely move, the lights hurt my eyes. I was like great, this girl needs me and I have the flu.

Ok you're on leave after a night of little to no sleep thinking about the paranormal a glass breaks and cabinet doors are open. Now say for sake of argument that the glass slid off the counter for condensation and vibration reasons would that have opened the doors too (especially if they weren't closed well or didn't close well) Where was your apartment? Near heavy traffic, a quiet street? Close to a base with a lot of equipment that could cause such vibrations? If you were coming down with a cold/flu/depression/war related sickness this all plays a part of in the reasoning ability.

Then I get in this depressive state. I was losing mad weight, I just sat there and stared meaningless into the TV as if I was staring right through it. Amber came over to check on me and she knew I was a massive clean freak and she seen my place was a disaster, being a nurse, I dont know how, but she instantly thought I was depressed. She took me to the hospital on Fort Bragg, I took a bunch of tests, they said I was depressed, gave me zoloft and klonopin and since I was on 45 days leave and had my own apartment by myself, they insisted I move back into the barracks, I was not about to do that, so Amber decided to take me in for the remainder of the 45 days.

Getting you checked was a good call on her part because it was your change of habit that alerted her. :tu: I have my opinion as to why she took you in though... See my first post in this thread.

40 plus days is a long time and I notice that in this part of your narrative you don't talk about any further paranormal activity. You do talk about being in her bed and being/feeling altered by the medication that you were on.

Being depressed and trying to figure out what was going on in your life plus tackle the problems that Amber created in your life, would almost certainly create a situation that could become volatile.

It's not surprising really. I hope that you don't feel that I am in any way making fun of your situation. You asked for other opinions and I am honestly giving you mine.

Regards,

Mabon.

So, even though Amber is going through all of this at her house, I really needed to distance myself from the house for my own safety I guess. I still called to check in on her, she said everything is calm and but still sleeps with the light on.

Then I got these violent images of me holding my gun to my head and pulling the trigger. Over and over and over again, nonstop. Next thing I knew I had the gun out on the desk, charged and on fire. I was literally crying as I inched the 9mm closer to my head then my cell phone rang...the ring tone was Beautiful by James Blunt, it was Amber. I kid you not, she called and said she had this gut feeling that something was wrong.......

part 4 coming next...........

Well if after all the time that you two stayed together and nothing happened in either the paranormal realm or physical as in you two hooking up I guess that she finally got the hint that you didn't fancy her.

Yes depression can cause suicidal tendencies. I hope to goodness that you've talked about this with qualified people. Even the faces and things may have indicated that the medication was too strong or not right for you.

Sometimes this happens, whether it chance or more has yet to be determined. Yet considering she has/had feelings for you it isn't out of the realm of probability that she did 'tune' in on you.

Regards,

Mabon.

Typos. arrrgh.

Edited by Mabon

it's in code

Well, what bothers me is I have never heard of a ghost following a random stranger around across long distances. Something like this might happen if it was someone related to Enjay, or if it became attached to him over a long period of time, or if he had a haunted object. On the other hand I have heard horrible stories of demonic haunting following people all over the place. Like you said it doesn't really fit what most people would call a typical demonic haunting either. Am I just ignorant? I have read several books over the years involving all sorts of paranormal happenings, but I probably have nowhere near the knowledge that jacal has.

I just can't bring myself to believe that all of these happenings are because of a mental condition, but I am no expert when it comes to such things. I am curious to know if anything other than being totally psychotic can cause all of his symptoms. I can understand maybe thinking his suicide imagery and other mental images being part of a mental condition, but what about being smacked by someone who isn't there? Is it just a coincidence that this all started to happen when that girl told him about the ghost in her home?

I guess it just goes to show you that not all hauntings fit into defined categories very well. Enjay has also been a pretty hardcore skeptic for as long as I can remember, and he doesn't sound like a barking mad lunatic to me. I don't know what to think.

Edited by GirlInBlack

So it was basically back to the drawing board with the depression. Obviously I was not better, the medications were not helping and I really needed help. The army seen this as a possible hazard which they should, put me on the no draw list, removed me from my job. My only job, to show up to my appointments and to get better. They never seen me as a threat to myself though...but they were concerned nontheless.

So, eventually I got out of the army, living in Fayetteville, NC with my roommate Tim. The first night sleeping there I felt really good. As if, there was a good energy to the place...best way I can describe it. I remember laying in my bed and it felt as if someone was rubbing a feather on my head, slightly tingling sensation, I instantly sat up like what the hell, like brushing out my hair thinking ants were crawling on my head, we had a bad ant problem. lol...however no ants were even around, believe me, I would know. I HATE BUGS!!!! Sound familiar? As in Steve!!! lol Anyway, the research I did shows that that kind of sensation could be positive energy, or coming into contact with an entity of some sort, whatever it was, I finally felt comfortable with.

I decided to do some research on the area and found that a lady did die there. I felt ok with this, because for once Im not looking over my shoulder or getting messed up images.

A new situation seemed to help the stress but your dislike for bugs seems to have created a new situation. Once you felt comfortable did the sensations quit?

I start dating this girl from Asheville, NC. It was about a good 3 hour drive, It was her birthday and I went to visit her, spent the weekend there, everything was fine. Time to go home, we say our goodbyes, I walk out to my truck and start driving. Its slightly raining, its dark and I have a good distance to drive yet. Then I get this horrific image of someone sitting next to me screaming at me, their face was blurred out as if from the Ring, ya know the pictures which looks like the faces of the next victim is all ganked up. It goes for a while, comes back, same thing. I notice road signs as if they were almost bleeding, or a rusty look.....but then it all went away...then I get back home.

So im back home, sitting in my computer room, then i get another image of the same person standing in the doorway screaming at me with the same blurred face......laying in bed, same person in the doorway with the blurred face screaming at me. You can kinda guess im poppin the pills to sleep through all this, Im literally sleeping with the lights on during this whole ordeal...

Long drive, disoriented by lack of sleep, medication, misidentifying known/knowable things example- bleeding roadsigns would be the rust on them in the rain, plus dim lighting could all add up to a state of suggestibility. Plus factor in your movie reference.

Even the rest of the events that you describe in this post can be caused by the medication you were on at the time.

Anyway, lately I have been having extreme mood swings. Normally I am very quiet and I keep to myself but I would snap at anyone, be extremely negative all over again...My dad mentioned something about God and I remember smirking....and then I said...God, Yea, ok. I will admit, I am agnostic, but I would NEVER in a million years belittle anyone elses faith. Nor would I ever say that about God.

A little quick dream interpretation for you~ snakes can represent temptation but they can also mean change. A snake can represent the ability to heal and take a bad situation and change it into a good one. The fact that in your dream you 'disappeared on an investigation' might mean that if you look at the investigation and the rest of the dream imagery old buildings as old ideas since building usually represent the dreamer you may be changing/shedding old beliefs or hiding and getting lost in them.

the argument with your Dad, no matter how good of a relationship you have with your father. You are grown and may have reacted to his comment on God as a push rather than as a comment, considering that you've also said that you've been going through mood swings lately. Again you might want to go and talk with someone about this.

Well, after the whole ordeal with the outbursts and the God bit I go into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and I seen whitness, but my eyes had no color, the green wasn't there. The pupils were huge, pure blackness.

Now, something that has me wondering, is it possible, do you think, that whatever I came into contact at Ambers, is attached to me some how? I talked to her earlier today, asked her a few questions because honestly, all this has me a little on the edge....she said since I left NC, nothing has happened since.

Do you think its at all possible, that with me being so mentally weak due to the meds I was on, that I could some how be inflicted with something? Believe me, I know how this all may sound, I know, I been in your shoes wondering wtf is this cat on...but I just do not make up 6 part stories like that. Kinda has me freaked out that maybe either I am mentally ill, which could be possible, but I am perfectly sane, well in my eyes lol or something really strange is going on here.

In order to prepare the body for impending danger, adrenaline release causes many physical changes. During the anxiety response the body prepares the eyes to notice any slight movements; it does this by dilating the pupils allowing more light to enter. This is why anxious people become more sensitive to bright light and often wear sunglasses to minimize the eyestrain it causes.
http://www.npadnews.com/anxiety-symptoms.asp Good article!!!

I don't think it was paranormal rather you reopened a situation that you didn't feel good/settled about .

Remember you haven't been out of the military for all that long and it takes time (depending on the person how long) to heal.

I can't answer that question but would suggest that you talk with your health care provider! :)

Really Enjay, I hope that this helps, or at least gives you a different perspective.

Regards,

Mabon.

Mabon, you touched on a few things I wondered about. Seems to be a bit of sexual tension there that EnJay isn't aware of. (that vixen! ;) )

Then there is the stress of the military. Glad you're dealing with that, Noah.

Then there is the possibility that there is something paranormal going on. Or maybe its all three contributing to your troubles? Or maybe this is part of some PK or self induced poltergeist phenomenon. I have trouble with the demon thing, not because I don't believe there is something to the demon thing; I just have trouble with the religious connotations it brings. Being spiritual, rather than religious, I have my own opinions on these things others call demons.

Keep writing Noah. See you in PM

OMG thats majorly FULL on bro. I would of sooo %%%%%%d my knickies man.

I dont like the dark for starters, but If something was touching my head whilst I as in bed I would jumped up, fully kicking, swinging and screaming like a wild nut bandshee. (I'm actually putting It nicely to).

I was watching an episode Of Buffy, (yeah, yeah) dont laugh, It was the one about the freaky demons that made everyone silent. They didnt walk they floated, with earie grins on their faces. Ever so slowly, fully creeped me out.

My man, (Adam), jumped me in the lounge chair and grabbed me.

It literally took my breath away I couldnt breath for a split second.

I begged him not to frighten me again.

I changed the channel and decided to watch The Angry Beavers,( brings smile to my dial) so I could forget about the episode of Buffy.

All was well, I was getting tired and went to the bedroom.

I can go from one end of the house to the other, turn on every light, make my way back to the room turning them off behind me. Looking over my shoulder the whole time! lol

I got to the hallway, looked down It . I could have sworn I saw a dark figure. I left the light on. Thirsty I went back the the fridge for water. Adam comes in and says, "Im still feeding the reptiles I'll be in in 5.

Twas cool....... 5 mins later went to the loo. Came back out stood In the hallway and looked down It really hard.

Ive a terrible habit of actually scaring myself. I realized I was being an idiot so I when to turn around to go back to bed.

"Raaaaah" Adam jumped out from behind me. I fainted as quick as a click to the fingers.

I woke up stilll on the floor, got up turned and fully cracked him right under the chin.

He told 'me' to have a look in the mirror, I glared at myself, my eyes were black like they had rings around them.

He never frightened me again after that.

The rings around my eyes thing has only ever happened once before in my life from being frightend when I was young.

I have black eyes now due to lack of sleep. lol

---------------

Awsome story of experiance Enjay.

But I beleive I actually haunted myself, if its possable.

I would have smucked him upside the head too! I HATE being startled and I hope Adam feels really REALLY bad for that! and yeah, you maybe did haunt yourself. :) I've done that too.

PS Angry Beavers RAWK... I dont think they play them over here anymore. I gotta get satellite.

Covering all options in my opinion would be a good choice...

Hi enjay

I think its great that you have shared this experience with us all here and i know that unless you were really worried you wouldn't have come to the conclusions you have . however <-- you saw that coming didn't you ;) .

I think if i was to say there was anything paranormal here it would have been with the slaps and maybe the cupboards but that alone wouldn't be indicative of anything negative to me really. Ive had similar happen and no adverse affects from it . but coupled with the rest of your experiences i can see how you have tied it all in . however i think it could be a number of different and seperate things altogether .

Now as you know my mother suffers bi polar and skizophrenia and i know the affects of medicines and the long term affects even after you have stopped taking them . i am in no way saying you have either of the above merely pointing out that medication can and does create some affects that we don't expect and don't understand especially if the medication isn't the right one for us . This alone can cause some serious side affects and just because a doctor prescribes us a a pill doesn't mean it is the right one for us . sometimes it can take a while to get this right .

I am not gonna go into the whole of your post and scrutinise it as i honestly think mabons done a really good job with it and has covered a few things i would have said anyway . . but i will say that i sympathize with you and i am in no way belittling your experience and only you knows really all the implications of whats going on . but my advise is simple and has been given already by a few , please see a doctor . if you wish to pray and do other things thats your choice and i respect it but you know me and know how i feel regarding this and i almost felt like a post was unnecessary as you and i think alike and i feel you would already know where i would go with any post on this topic but sincerely i wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do and hope things improve for you soon :) .

Blessings SS79 x x x.

Edited by spiritual_soul79

Noah,

I agree with the ones who suggested that you get a medical check up. I do know that physical illnesses can manifest themselves in the strangest ways. I'm thinking that maybe you might want to get your eyes checked too, I know from experience that there are certain eye disorders that can cause some really scary visualizations.

I do believe that one can be oppressed by 'evil' in whatever form it takes. It attacks your inner 'securities' where it knows it can get the strongest reaction. (If you were a religious man, it would go for the aspects of your beliefs.) 'It' had to choose another course of action with you to get your attention.

Is it possible: As you are an agnostic and have decided to make a resolution to find faith, 'It' feels threatened?

You've received quite a lot of valuable thoughts and suggestions so far. I know you'll consider everyones thoughts on the next steps to proceed.

My positive thoughts (& prayers) are with you.

D

Noah,

I agree with the ones who suggested that you get a medical check up. I do know that physical illnesses can manifest themselves in the strangest ways. I'm thinking that maybe you might want to get your eyes checked too, I know from experience that there are certain eye disorders that can cause some really scary visualizations.

I do believe that one can be oppressed by 'evil' in whatever form it takes. It attacks your inner 'securities' where it knows it can get the strongest reaction. (If you were a religious man, it would go for the aspects of your beliefs.) 'It' had to choose another course of action with you to get your attention.

Is it possible: As you are an agnostic and have decided to make a resolution to find faith, 'It' feels threatened?

You've received quite a lot of valuable thoughts and suggestions so far. I know you'll consider everyones thoughts on the next steps to proceed.

My positive thoughts (& prayers) are with you.

D

Positivity breeds positivity... Makes you feel good..

Negativity breeds negativity, sort of like the slide... You don't really want to go down there..

EnJay,

Your story sounds very distressing for you and I hope you can work your way through this. The counselling is a very good idea and it might be worth enquiring about the meds you were prescribed as I know from bitter experience the effect anti-depressants can have.

Mabon might have hit on something there with your female friend maybe thinking more of your relationship than you do. Have a chat with her just to make sure.

Take care of yourself and if you look to cover all your options don't forget a Qu'ran, a Torah and any other book of faith - not just a bible.

WOW Great posts and support for Noah, you are all awesome. This could be anything from PTSD, to bi-polar disorder, to a negative dark entity/Demonic. However I thought about this all morning and the more I read it again, the more unsure of the diagnosis I became. Obviously none of us are experts in any field, so all replies are speculation, and opinions. With all the support displayed, he is lucky that so many care about his well being. I say, collectively lets pray for Noah regardless of whats going on. JN

Interesting...and that's a good story ENjay.

If there is something paranormal going on, I dont think (like other mentioned) it is a demon. But a spirit who attach to a person doesent need to be a demon, at least not always.

I experienced something similar to you, regarding the flashes, so I suggest you ( I dont know if you belive or not, but if you does) to pray. Everytime you have a flash pray for the spirit, pray to god or whatever you belive so the spirit can rest in peace. That was just a small suggestion, then it's up to you.

ciao

WOW Great posts and support for Noah, you are all awesome. This could be anything from PTSD, to bi-polar disorder, to a negative dark entity/Demonic. However I thought about this all morning and the more I read it again, the more unsure of the diagnosis I became. Obviously none of us are experts in any field, so all replies are speculation, and opinions. With all the support displayed, he is lucky that so many care about his well being. I say, collectively lets pray for Noah regardless of whats going on. JN

okydoky, im little slow to day, but Noah is Enjay or is that another person?

Sorry for asking, but I just want to be sure.

ciao

ciao

Noah is Enjay

:tu:

ciao

Its Enjay...

ciao

Thats ok, Im a little tired today lol. His screen name is EnJay, but his real name is Noah..JN

Whoa, Enjay (may I call you Noah?) how scary...

I don't want to belittle whatever paranormal feelings you got from your experiences, but I do want to tell my own story. It's not too different from yours.

When I was 20, I was sitting in my apartment, all by myself. I didn't have a tv (times were hard then lol) and was reading a magazine and about to fall asleep. My dog was still a puppy, I think she was about 6 months old. For no reason that I have ever been able to ascertain, I had a massive panic attack. Of course, I didn't know what it was at the time, but I was in total fear, and I didn't know why. My dog even started barking, and I thought something crazy supernatural must be going on, but later I realized my dog was barking at me, cause I was acting so strange.

I drove (barely made it) to my mothers house, who thought I needed to go to the ER. When I got there, they quickly diagnosed my problem as a panic attack, gave me a shot of ativan, and sent me home. I kept having panic attacks for the next few nights. Badly, and I couldn't eat or sleep. I don't know why, I didn't feel depressed, but I was beginning to feel like if these panic attacks didn't stop, I definitely would be depressed.

Anyway, after a week or so, I was finally able to see a doctor, who put me on Zoloft and Klonopin. Let me tell you, if I thought I was nuts before, that Klonopin made me worse. The very first night I was on it, I was laying in bed trying to sleep, and I felt someone touch my head. I blew it off, thinking I was just kinda dreaming or something, but the it happened again. Over the course of the night, I must have felt someone touch myhead at least a dozen times.

The bad thing about the Klonopin is that it makes you see or hear or feel things that are believable. It doesn't make you hallucinate about pink elephants or talking jalapenos or anything. It makes you think you saw something out of the corner of your eye. It makes you think you just heard someone say your name. It makes you think someone just touched your forehead. Then you start looking for reasons, which makes you see things like a broken mirror, as being meant for you. Or I even once saw a dead bird and thought it was a sign. I was scared to tell my doctor cause I thought she was going to tell me I was psychotic. But when I did, she immediately took me off the Klonopin, as apparently it's pretty common for people to start feeling like they are being haunted.

I would say that there was a combination of things that happened to you to make you feel like you were haunted. Do I think you were literally haunted by a ghost or demon? Not really, but I can't say for sure. I know how real it can seem, and then to learn later that it was just your brain tricking you can seem to be a relief and a nasty plot twist at the same time.

Good luck, and please do keep up with a doctor. I know you are no longer on the meds, but they can have a lasting effect...believe me. :)

P.S. I haven't had anything abnormal like that happen to me in a good 8 years. But even when off the Klonopins, it took a while for my brain to realize it didn't have to look for scary haunting evidence anymore.