Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could I myself be Haunted?

NoahJaymes

Of course I had crazy dreams...but I was also on medications, so definately could play a factor. Nah, no stankified odors, unless you count the time I stepped in dog poo and didn't realize it, came in, took my shoes off and took a nap. Amber came home and was like what in the...needless to say, she was quite upset her house smelled like dog poo lol

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• emberlake

• JackalnChainz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course I had crazy dreams...but I was also on medications, so definately could play a factor. Nah, no stankified odors, unless you count the time I stepped in dog poo and didn't realize it, came in, took my shoes off and took a nap. Amber came home and was like what in the...needless to say, she was quite upset her house smelled like dog poo lol

LOL Ohh well, poo happens.. :P

LOL Make that "our" world. BTW I meant to ask you Hun, if you happened to get any odors, or crazy dreams? JN

I have some of the craziest dreams you can imagine. Many of them so disturbing and strange that I will never tell anyone about them. I am not haunted or crazy or on any medication..I just have strange dreams.

What type of dream would indicate something paranormal?

Did you know you can also apply matrixing to odors? You can smell an unknown odor and your mind can make it smell like something your brain does recognize.

I have some of the craziest dreams you can imagine. Many of them so disturbing and strange that I will never tell anyone about them. I am not haunted or crazy or on any medication..I just have strange dreams.

What type of dream would indicate something paranormal?

Did you know you can also apply matrixing to odors? You can smell an unknown odor and your mind can make it smell like something your brain does recognize.

A paranormal dream could be a number of things, such as dreaming about deceased loved ones. Deceased ones giving us a message etc. Also some may predict future events. But I took courses in dream analysis and every dream symbolizes something unresolved in our daily lives, except ones regarding predictions. Care to share GIB? JN

Noah,

I don't want to play the psychologist here, but perhaps the guy you attacked wasn't who you were angry with, but was a convenient target precisely because you didn't know him? Maybe think again about that night and see if you were angry at someone else (maybe even yourself)?

I have to agree with Leonardo on this one, since psychology is one of my chosen fields. Anger and stress can effect us in many way's...

I agree, with Risov'Misa (sorry I got your name wrong in an early post about the necklace) Leonardo and Electric Rain about that.

What matters most is how you feel about it all though!

Regards,

Mabon.

Enjay,

I just finished reading this.

This must have been a really hard thing for you to post and I appreciate you trusting us with it.

You've gotten some very good advice from everyone here, and they've already said everything that I would have.

Are you currently experiencing anything, besides the anti-social tendency?

(Which is understandable, if you feel that you attacked a person in a crowd, for no apparent reason.)

I wish I had some answers for you.

I would have smucked him upside the head too! I HATE being startled and I hope Adam feels really REALLY bad for that! and yeah, you maybe did haunt yourself. :) I've done that too.

PS Angry Beavers RAWK... I dont think they play them over here anymore. I gotta get satellite.

He did poor thing, he'd never seen me do that before. :o

Catdog, Ren and Stimpy, I am weazel, cow and chicken, oh and samuai jack. I know I should be over it, but my kids love it. we crack up every time! lol

A paranormal dream could be a number of things, such as dreaming about deceased loved ones. Deceased ones giving us a message etc. Also some may predict future events. But I took courses in dream analysis and every dream symbolizes something unresolved in our daily lives, except ones regarding predictions. Care to share GIB? JN

Maybe another time, but thanks for the explanation. I can lucid dream, and I have some totally crazy ones. I don't want to hijack this thread from Enjay.

No problem Mabon, people give me various nicknames anyways. ;) Also great posts!

Maybe another time, but thanks for the explanation. I can lucid dream, and I have some totally crazy ones. I don't want to hijack this thread from Enjay.

I a sure Noah doesnt mind. Lucid dreaming is amazing, and something I have only accomplished once or twice.JN

That's weird that you got violent on klonopin. Klonopin is a sedative, much like valium and xanax. You should have been very relaxed and easy going. Zooloft is just an anti-depressant. If it is not like you to get that way I would be very concerned.

Edited by fylgja

I think in a small percentage of people antidepressants can have odd side effects. Here is something about the dicontinuation effects. Note this is only from wiki and I am not providing medical advice (like any of you would mistake me for a doctor lol)

Discontinuation syndrome

Main article: SSRI discontinuation syndrome

Abrupt interruption of sertraline may result in withdrawal or discontinuation syndrome. This syndrome occurred in 60% of the sertraline subjects in a blind discontinuation study, as compared to 14% of fluoxetine and 66% of paroxetine subjects.[98] During the 5-8 days of the sertraline discontinuation, the most frequent symptoms reported by more than a quarter of patients were irritability, agitation, dizziness, headache, nervousness, crying, emotional lability, bad dreaming and anger. Approximately one third of the subjects experienced mood worsening to the level generally associated with a major depressive episode.

I think the thing I have the hardest time with in your account, is you "tackling" anyone! BaHahahahaaa!

linked-image

Big Bad Enjay! Pffft! Hahahahahaaa!

dats right...it's on file....and I'll use it iff'n ya make me...**snicker**

:lol:AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

That's weird that you got violent on klonopin. Klonopin is a sedative, much like valium and xanax. You should have been very relaxed and easy going. Zooloft is just an anti-depressant. If it is not like you to get that way I would be very concerned.

I thought he said he was not on medication at the time. Also Klonopin causes severe amnesia, as many take it and end up somewhere they are not aware of, and lose time. Zoloft is very safe, but has serious side effects..JN

EnJay....dude I was wondering what was going on with you. I even felt something wasn't right. I hope that everything goes well with you. I will pray for also. You are such a fun, sweet guy, and I hate too see you going through this! EnJay I beleive that you are a strong, intellegent person, and you can get beat this. I have fought depression before and was put on Lexapro for awhile, after I stopped I had mood swings, like I was coming down off the meds. So I can somewhat relate too you, with being on meds. Whenever that spirit or (whatever) starts screaming at you...jusy try to ignore it. I know it will be hard NJ, but if you let it get too you it will only get worse. I will pray that it will stop, and I will meditate tonight and bring you some possitive energy that way:)

Just had too add this in...if I was a spirit I would slap your bum too..... ;)

Yeah, Klonopin screwed my short term memory up severely. Like I have said in another thread somewhere, my long term memory is awesome, however since on those meds, my short term memory is very poor.

I actually noticed this on my own about 2 months in. A huge red flagged was raised when I was signing my dates as 2004 when it was 2006. Had a guy sign the date and I sat there and was like what you going into the future now and he was like what did I put the wrong date and I said yea...you put 2006 man. He was like, um Sgt, it is 2006.

This made me realize that a lot of my memory was shot. I missed several appointments, missed one of my board meetings which was vital for my discharge, the girl I was dating was all p***y saying I wasn't ever paying attention to her because I could never remember important dates, and especially p***ed when she asked when her birthday was and i was 4 months off lmfao.

The thing with the meds, which anyone who has been on them can tell you, If I were to take Zoloft by itself, I wouldnt be able to sit still, I remember laying there trying to sleep and I couldn't stop moving my leg. It also made me kinda crazy. Now when I took both Zoloft and Klonopin, I was very calm, relaxed, my friends hated it because I definately was not my normal self. I was really nice, mellow, and not my jokely funny self.

It's pretty weird how meds can mess with someone.

Yeah, Klonopin screwed my short term memory up severely. Like I have said in another thread somewhere, my long term memory is awesome, however since on those meds, my short term memory is very poor.

I actually noticed this on my own about 2 months in. A huge red flagged was raised when I was signing my dates as 2004 when it was 2006. Had a guy sign the date and I sat there and was like what you going into the future now and he was like what did I put the wrong date and I said yea...you put 2006 man. He was like, um Sgt, it is 2006.

This made me realize that a lot of my memory was shot. I missed several appointments, missed one of my board meetings which was vital for my discharge, the girl I was dating was all p***y saying I wasn't ever paying attention to her because I could never remember important dates, and especially p***ed when she asked when her birthday was and i was 4 months off lmfao.

The thing with the meds, which anyone who has been on them can tell you, If I were to take Zoloft by itself, I wouldnt be able to sit still, I remember laying there trying to sleep and I couldn't stop moving my leg. It also made me kinda crazy. Now when I took both Zoloft and Klonopin, I was very calm, relaxed, my friends hated it because I definately was not my normal self. I was really nice, mellow, and not my jokely funny self.

It's pretty weird how meds can mess with someone.

Yeah it is pretty weird what meds can do...I hope everything gets better!

Hey Fella (Noah),

How are you doing today? Are you more on an even ground or is there still an undercurrent of the negative.

I worry for you, my friend and I do hope & pray for you to be 100% back to your fun & self confident self lickity-split?

I think you're a really cool young'un!

:wub:

Hey Fella (Noah),

How are you doing today? Are you more on an even ground or is there still an undercurrent of the negative.

I worry for you, my friend and I do hope & pray for you to be 100% back to your fun & self confident self lickity-split?

AWWWWW

Hey Fella (Noah),

I have been sick so I have been sleeping a lot. Nothing is really going on right now but I'm not 100%

I think you will start feeling better shortly.

It's hard to get this "out" and "off your chest". Just by talking about it you have many people sending you positive vibes (whether you choose to believe in that or not).

I have no suggestions for why you have felt this way; whether it be medication or whatnot. My only suggestion is to move past this; learn from it; take ownership of it and move forward in a positive way.

You have many people that care for you and have nothing but good intentions; however this is your own personal journey. You will overcome. You will grow and learn. I have total faith in you.

Take care and much love ♥ Jody ♥