Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IS russian president Vlad Putin gay?

Tenkay

Sounds like Vlad is sleeping well too...

Paula Zahn reported last week, and somehow we missed it, that the former Russian spy who was murdered with Polonium-210 in London, he claimed that Putin was having sex with men. From CNN:

ZAHN: ... including reports, Nikolas, that would suggest that people wouldn't be surprised if Vladimir Putin wouldn't want him dead, after he went public with allegations that Mr. Putin was having sex with men.

http://www.americablog.com/2006/12/vladimi...ght-be-gay.html

linked-image

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenkay

• Hissie Sola

• Unlimited

• jaylemurph

hmm.. i recall a few months ago seeing him (TV news report) kissing the stomach of a very young boy.. it did not sit well with me..

that photo however does not mean too much, i haven't played table tennis with my mates in my undies, but if i was swimming that day and it was hot i just might? ..does this make me gay?

I just stuck the photo in their, a former KGB like guy was murdered because he was going to revel that Putin was having sex with other men.

Why did you leave the last line from the pasted link out?

SEE BELOW...

What is it with George Bush's friends?

just asking.

Actually i was just reading a newspaper recently where they were saying Putin was becoming a sex symbol among women after the photos of him on vacation in the forest hunting,fishing, horse riding, with his top off. very masculine stuff.

Just a thought sometimes publicity like that is shown to give you the oppisite idea. a smoke screen so to speak, maybe he is gay.

Sounds like Vlad is sleeping well too...

Paula Zahn reported last week, and somehow we missed it, that the former Russian spy who was murdered with Polonium-210 in London, he claimed that Putin was having sex with men. From CNN:

ZAHN: ... including reports, Nikolas, that would suggest that people wouldn't be surprised if Vladimir Putin wouldn't want him dead, after he went public with allegations that Mr. Putin was having sex with men.

http://www.americablog.com/2006/12/vladimi...ght-be-gay.html

linked-image

What if he is?

How does it affect in any way his ability to govern a country?

I mean, if you're going to be homophobic, at least have the strength of character to be explicit about it -- even Scrummage has that.

--Jaylemurph

Would it really matter if he was gay?

Exactly. Does it make him a horrible person? This thread is just silly.

What if he is?

How does it affect in any way his ability to govern a country?

I mean, if you're going to be homophobic, at least have the strength of character to be explicit about it -- even Scrummage has that.

--Jaylemurph

That was my first thought when I read the title.

I think his policies are more worrying than his sexuality.

I don't care either way, gay or straight, but I do care about his political ways. Homosexuality is not a threat to any one.

Edited by Papaver

Who cares? What difference does it really make?

Who cares? What difference does it really make?

he had the power to close it and he didnt?...

He just won the election, obviously he should be pretty happy and gay and.. Oh. You mean that kind of gay. Well, what difference would it make if he was? Except the homophobic neo-Nazis in Russia would have their knickers in a twist.

Who cares. He is doing his job for Russia and it seems that Russians like him. Hoover was gay and he did his job well. There are a lot of so called gay people out there doing their jobs well so let it be. Some make it sound like its a diease. Let people live their lives and let them do their job. Live and let live.

Would it really matter if he was gay?

hmm.. if he was open about this, then no.. he would be expressing himself honestly.. but if he WAS gay, and didn't tell anybody, then it starts to look like he may have things to hide? ..is there something wrong with being gay? you tell me? ..if not, why keep it quiet? ..but this is all speculation at this point.

did i mention he was recently photographed kissing the stomach of a very small boy? ..at the time of seeing that photo it left me with a strange feeling.. that's all i can really add to this?

Hoover was gay and he did his job well.

well this is how it starts.. Hoover was not open about it either.. yet he enjoyed a position where he was able to pass judgements on other people..

Theres one thing we know for sure about Putin.

He's "Russian"! ;)

[winkwink-nudgenudge-say-no-moar/]

Yes thats the big thing, if Putin came out it would be no big deal, but the fact that he's trying to hide it makes it intriguing

What fact? How do you know for sure he's gay?

If I accused you of being gay and you said you weren't, are you trying to hide your homosexuality? Or would I have just wrongly accused you?

But again I say; even if he is gay, what would it matter? If he would choose not to tell the world about his sexuality it doesn't automatically mean that he has other things to hide as well. And for the fact that he kissed a small boy's stomach; this has nothing to do with being gay. If it even aroused him in any way, it would have to do with pedophylia.

Edited by the_scorpion

What matters the most in this case and historically, is that someone who is in a position of authority, could possibly be more easily blackmailed over perceived scandalous behavior. This is not only homosexual behavior, it could be gambling, marital infidelity, drug use etc. The perceived weakness of character, especially if the subject feels ashamed of his/her acts, opens them to possible breaches of trust. If he were open, this problem would be non existent.

I don't really care, except for the fact that if he is gay, we can start calling him Vlad the Impaler!!! :no:

I have yet to see the problem. If he is gay, whatever, I don't see what difference it would make.

Does it really matter if he or any other member of the human race is a gay or not? I don't agree with it all but it's upto the individual what they get up to, as long as it is not done in my face (so to speak) :rolleyes:

Yes thats the big thing, if Putin came out it would be no big deal, but the fact that he's trying to hide it makes it intriguing

Certainly the thought that people would, well, make threads like this to allege that being gay somehow, magically, makes him unfit to govern and hints that it means he has thousands of other hidden vices would /never/ make people stay in the closet.

--Jaylemurph