Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IS THIS NESSIE?

crosis

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Loonboy

• azazel

• Anichka

IS THIS NESSIE?

No :sg

"At first I thought it was weed moving with the current, but I have since captured weed." - and I bet it looked identical.  ::)

It does look rather a lot like strands of weed.

The quality of the images isn't particularly spectacular however, perhaps there is more to the object in the pictures than meets the eye.

:sk

I have visited that site a few times earlier this year and I think that the range of the underwater camera is pretty short and close. Hence I am probably thinking that this is a largish type of fish. Or a weed. Before Tommy captured it.

:s1

• 1 month later...

I think that is supposed to be nessie but it is fake because all the pictures that were taken of nessie turned out to be fake.

• 4 months later...

The last three I think are seaweed...... want my reason? look at it closely... the first one might be real cuz it curves just like a swimming animal would and the shape of the 'supposed' head

is pretty convincing to me, but the last three are SO FAKE!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• 3 weeks later...

It is more like a fish to me ! but in the same time the movement of the object seem's like flexible it's rether complicating to explain