Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Experts raise doubts over 'yeti' print

UM-Bot

user posted image rMountaineering and wildlife officials in Nepal said Monday they doubted whether footprints found by a United States team from a science fiction programme were those of a Yeti.The host and crew from "Destination Truth" spent around a week in the foothills of Mount Everest and returned to the capital Kathmandu last week with claims that they had found footprints belonging to the legendary creature.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: AFP

DieChecker

Those Himalayan bears must have big feet to make prints 33cm by 23 cm. That is about the size of the screen of the computer I am writing from!

Starscream

Yeti are real and there are not many left

this one will be track down and dispatched

like all the rest that ventured to far from caves

~Cheese~

Yeti's are real!! Let's find them

Phantm

I'd say, leave them be. There is no need to track them down. That will only lead to a cage for the Yeti(s) and experimenting. If they are around somewhere I hope they will be free forever.

Moredhel84

What I’m curious about is why they would deny the claim just because it has 5 toes instead of 4, I was under the assumption primates generally don’t have 4.

theQ

I know for a fact that there is humanoid creatures out there....giganto pithicus...if spelled right....or something similar...but i really believe they are smarter than we think and know to avoid us.

theQ

I know for a fact that there is humanoid creatures out there....giganto pithicus...if spelled right....or something similar...but i really believe they are smarter than we think and know to avoid us.

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

And what is that fact exactly?

theGhost_and_theDarkness

I love this show! The host is hilarious! I laugh my butt off every time I watch it. I don't think it matters how many giant footprints they find, the skeptics will always dismiss them. They'll do it til there's a body. . .