Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran welcomes US nuclear report

rhyknow

big difference between the 1980's when we supported saddam and 1994, after we'd been at war with the country you plant pots,

Methinks you've taken this a little too seriously.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coughymachine

• stevewinn

• AROCES

• Unlimited

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or Rumsfeld...

linked-image

This is why they were so sure the chemicals were there...he sold them to him..

This is why they were so sure the chemicals were there...he sold them to him..

your right UL but at the time it was a case of, my enemies enemy is my friend,

ok, I join the path of foolery, I cannot resist .

We are the knight that say NIE .. nie nie nie

The knights that say NIE demand .. a sacrifice !

We shall say Nie to you if you do not appease us.

We want ..

A BUSH !

Is pretending I am a "Liberal" and putting words in my mouth the best you have? I noticed this happens a lot here, like BrucePrime thinking I care about McFreedom(he even said "cry" like you just did).... do you guys even stop and think about what the person you are debating thinks? Or do you feel safer arguing against your imaginary Liberal stereotypes?

But I noticed you didnt deny the US harbours terrorists linked-image

Clinton made a deal with Kim of N Korea. He tried but he got tricked as Madeline Albright have said.

No difference when we tried dealing with Saddam before, we tried and it didn't work.

who are these enemies?..iraq..iran? imagined?....bush told you they were your enemy?...do you really think we could get hit without CIA help?....

Oh gee, here we go with tabloids and CIA conspiracies.

Clinton made a deal with Kim of N Korea. He tried but he got tricked as Madeline Albright have said.

No difference when we tried dealing with Saddam before, we tried and it didn't work.

So you bring up Clinton... like I care or differentiate between the Republicrats and their hypocritical ways :lol:

Again you have shown you do not even consider what the person you are debating with thinks, you can only see left/right, Republican/Democrat :rolleyes:

... oh ya and the US harbours terrorists like the fraud it is, did I mention that already? :P

So you bring up Clinton... like I care or differentiate between the Republicrats and their hypocritical ways :lol:

Again you have shown you do not even consider what the person you are debating with thinks, you can only see left/right, Republican/Democrat :rolleyes:

... oh ya and the US harbours terrorists like the fraud it is, did I mention that already? :P

Clinton or whoever, the point is we do try all avenues in dealing with the Kims or Saddams.

And to folks like you, no matter what we do you are against it. And if we didn't do anything, you be the first to complain too. :rolleyes:

Clinton or whoever, the point is we do try all avenues in dealing with the Kims or Saddams.

And to folks like you, no matter what we do you are against it. And if we didn't do anything, you be the first to complain too. :rolleyes:

Didnt bush send lil kim a secret note yesterday?....i bet it said dear kim...keep pretending you have nukes..it scares people and i like it!..love gw?... :lol:

What are you talking about? :lol:

ok, I join the path of foolery, I cannot resist .

We are the knight that say NIE .. nie nie nie

The knights that say NIE demand .. a sacrifice !

We shall say Nie to you if you do not appease us.

We want ..

A BUSH !

LOL :D

I fear you are casting pearls before swine Anubi. :lol:

Meow Purr.

I thought it was too good for them too :) , I am glad you liked it )

Oh I don't know... on reflection, and having just looked at the timestamps, it appears to have stopped McNuclearwar, Unlimited and Aroces bickering for at least an hour. This is no mean feat. We may have to put you on commision :P

They've probably assumed that "NIE" is an acronym for an as yet unheard of ultra-secret US government department - in the style of NSA, DNI, CIA etc - and are slowly going mad googling it. :lol:

Meow Purr :D

I hope they aren't googling NIE as it is spelt NI

Only in the UK release Moon' . In Holland, it is "NIE", in Iceland it is NJE, in China it is.. err. well.. several squiggles with a dot on the top... and in the German release, it is "DonaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänNI"

Meow Purr. :)

Not true at all....

If people made good decisions that can only help current situations as opposed to inflaming them like for example this whole Iran nuclear program thing then I would support those decisions.

First of all you haven't done anything except type crap here and all you do is complain about the people who are rightfully p***y about the whole situation. In order for democracy to succeed even withing the US people have to be able to complain without getting flack from people like you. While people complain about one another left and right your freedoms are being taken away and you have been getting spied on. Fact is people are lying they have to be for things to have worked out the way they have at all levels.

Whether you vote democrat or republican fighting over who does the crappiest job at making things work is only making things worse. You have to see politicians and political parties for what they are and what they will become in the future. Once you can do this you can see how it all works and why it works, Aroces you do not see how it works your to young to really understand how things work in an adult dominated planet and have yet to experience life enough to know better.

If you are the future of the USA then I fear democracy will end within 2 decades within the US and some sort of permanent power base will be installed. I can't stress enough how important it is that people see both political parties for what they are which is the same candy in a different wrapper. On th outside they look different but policies made are generally the same and the opposition to one another is merely a ruse. Smart people don't draw political lines or attack one another based mostly on lies and stereotypes they are non-partisan.

People who push party ideologues as you do an others are the real threat to democracy not cave dwellers in the Middle East with out dated weapons and a fanatical religion. In many respects partisan politics has become fanatical in the US almost cult like in their ideologies, very scary stuff it really is. The American people in so many ways have become their own worst enemy fighting over quasi social and religious issues as opposed to fighting who it counts to ensure their freedom.

Not true at all....

If people made good decisions that can only help current situations as opposed to inflaming them like for example this whole Iran nuclear program thing then I would support those decisions.

So, no inflaming is the main objective for you? Then just give your adversaries everything they want.

That for you is a good decision. :blink:

First of all you haven't done anything except type crap here and all you do is complain about the people who are rightfully p***y about the whole situation. In order for democracy to succeed even withing the US people have to be able to complain without getting flack from people like you. While people complain about one another left and right your freedoms are being taken away and you have been getting spied on. Fact is people are lying they have to be for things to have worked out the way they have at all levels.

Criticizing policies is normal, but throwing in Bush lies, spied on or conspiracy CRAPS out of bitterness does not help democracy to succeed.

Whether you vote democrat or republican fighting over who does the crappiest job at making things work is only making things worse. You have to see politicians and political parties for what they are and what they will become in the future. Once you can do this you can see how it all works and why it works, Aroces you do not see how it works your to young to really understand how things work in an adult dominated planet and have yet to experience life enough to know better.

If you are the future of the USA then I fear democracy will end within 2 decades within the US and some sort of permanent power base will be installed. I can't stress enough how important it is that people see both political parties for what they are which is the same candy in a different wrapper. On th outside they look different but policies made are generally the same and the opposition to one another is merely a ruse. Smart people don't draw political lines or attack one another based mostly on lies and stereotypes they are non-partisan.

People who push party ideologues as you do an others are the real threat to democracy not cave dwellers in the Middle East with out dated weapons and a fanatical religion. In many respects partisan politics has become fanatical in the US almost cult like in their ideologies, very scary stuff it really is. The American people in so many ways have become their own worst enemy fighting over quasi social and religious issues as opposed to fighting who it counts to ensure their freedom.

Both parties are not perfect.

But for someone who claim to be an adult, your no party affiliation means you don't stand for anything really. Your position is to look good, neutral and understanding, regardless of results or outcome.

If you are the future of the USA I fear the USA will end in 2 years, for some sort of govt who just wants to look good but gets nothing done will be installed

Didnt bush send lil kim a secret note yesterday?....i bet it said dear kim...keep pretending you have nukes..it scares people and i like it!..love gw?... :lol:

If it was a secret, then how do you know about it???

hmmm.... :ph34r:

If it was a secret, then how do you know about it???

hmmm.... :ph34r:

you know how i knew; im actually kim jong il...

So, no inflaming is the main objective for you? Then just give your adversaries everything they want.

That for you is a good decision.

Why does everyone have to be an enemy if they simply disagree with you?

Fact is America would have very few enemies if it left other sovereign nations alone as opposed to trying to impose their will on them. The Middle East is vastly different socially and culturally from the US which wouldn't be a problem if proper foreign policy was in place. These people must also be left and this includes Israel to sort out their own problems as every other nation has done through out history without outside influence, it is truly the only way these people will progress.

Criticizing policies is normal, but throwing in Bush lies, spied on or conspiracy CRAPS out of bitterness does not help democracy to succeed.

You are spied on and Bush does lie....

People especially in the US have been programmed to laugh at the word conspiracy. While many conspiracy theories are in fact BS some hold water enough to be investigated like corruption for example. If I didn't want the US to succeed and restore it's integrity I wouldn't say anything so when I say something is wrong it's not because I'm bitter but because I am concerned. Talking about certain conspiracies and the over secrecy surrounding the US government actually helps you stay free and ensures the democratic process remains intact.

Both parties are not perfect.

Both parties are corrupt and should be investigated. Saying they aren't perfect is an understatement, realistically as i have said before it is really only a one party system with 2 different faces but the outcome is always the same policy wise.

But for someone who claim to be an adult, your no party affiliation means you don't stand for anything really. Your position is to look good, neutral and understanding, regardless of results or outcome.

When I vote I vote not because of party affiliation but rather which candidate regardless of party has the best policies that will benefit me in the long run. Voting for someone based on party affiliation means you stand for nothing other then an ideology and thus not democracy and you end up with a theocratic form of government. So where I stand is for freedom and democracy and my personal interests as opposed to merely following someone else and what they want.

If you are the future of the USA I fear the USA will end in 2 years, for some sort of govt who just wants to look good but gets nothing done will be installed

I live in Canada but whatever.

I assure you I likely wouldn't vote for either candidate from either party if I was in the US except of course Ron Paul who is realistically the most honest person with a decent shot.