Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductions and UFO Sightings

ReUnknowSf

All alien encounters are hoaxes perpetrated by your government to manipulate the public. Some of these hoaxes are intentionally revealed to manipulate the truth-seekers who become discredited if they disclose the deliberately absurd deception.  

Your scientists have yet to discover how neural

networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception.

Yet you somehow brazenly declare seeing is believing?

No other object as been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus.

Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once... but it's been proven that he only saw the planet venus.

To everyone who thinks he saw a UFO in 1999:  

Venus was at its peak brilliance that year.  

You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

Your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy

• Kismit

• Kira

• Althalus

I know the planet venus is at times a brilliant light in the sky, but what I didnt know was that it's light could dart across the sky-just like a real UFO!! Thank you for your words of wisdom, ReUnknowSf. But what about the other years that Venus wasnt at it's brightest? If all alien encounters are really hoaxes, perpetrated by our government, then why have they been reported all over the world for hundreds of years?

And what does our scientists not knowing neural networks (whether thats true or not) have to do with alien encounters?

You stated our scientific illiteracy makes you shudder,I dont know about that, but their scientific know-how sure makes you look silly:D

If all alien encounters are hoaxes, perpetrated by our government, that would mean that we not only have the best human scientists in the world, but that our government is the most powerful entity in the universe, because they would have the ability to go back to the beginning of civilization and manipulate their world too.

But thank you for your post. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but your insults to our government and scientists really have no place here.

Your lack of research and absence of an open mind does make the rest of us feel a little smarter.

Thanks, ReUnknowSf.

I have to agree with Homer here, the planet Venus may indeed account for some UFO sightings, but it is only a stationary light in the sky, and does not account for any UFO which moves. In addition, it does not account for daylight sightings, or sightings of disc/cigar shaped structured craft.

The planet Venus may be a considerable issue, but it is certainly not evidence of scientific illiteracy regarding the UFO phenomenon. UFO's are sighted, recorded, documented, tracked and examined by thousands of people worlwide. As far as UFO's are concerned, seeing is most certainly believing.

• 1 year later...
All alien encounters are hoaxes perpetrated by your government to manipulate the public. Some of these hoaxes are intentionally revealed to manipulate the truth-seekers who become discredited if they disclose the deliberately absurd deception.

Similar things are said about the "men in black" who are very persistent in making people believe that things are hoaxes and talk very strangely or dress strangely so that if anyone tries to describe a conversation or encounter with them, ends up sounding like a lunatic. smile.gif

one particular example is when one researcher had a visit from an MIB, he noticed that it was wearing lipstick and was bald, after 1/2 an hour, the MIB said 'I have to go now, my batteries are getting low'

if anyne reported that then they would be classed an idiot and discredited.

Actually I,m usually quite impressed by the scientific prowess displayed in this forum , I don't however feel there is a lot of point or real scientific evidence in your statements unknownSf .

The first question anyone with any scientific tendencies would ask is . Why?

So why would the government even begin a secret project to hoax U.F.O's? wacko.gif

...the MIB said 'I have to go now, my batteries are getting low'

laugh.giflaugh.gif great find Al. Those MIB are something else. rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Not much more to say to that Tommy...