Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What sign are you?

chicken dance

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Agent_21

• Fenris

• XPyromaniacX

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Pisces on the Aquarius cusp.

My name should give it away. I'm a Scorpio and proud of it

Visit Astrology-Online to get full description on yours and other people's horoscopes.

=========

Scorpios....

"Scorpios are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac."

"In conventional social gatherings they are pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, and reserved, yet affable and courteous; they sometimes possess penetrating eyes which make their shyer companions feel naked and defenseless before them."

"In their everyday behavior they give the appearance of being withdrawn from the center of activity, yet those who know them will recognize the watchfulness that is part of their character."

"They can harness their abundant energy constructively, tempering their self-confidence with shrewdness and their ambition with magnanimity toward others provided they like them."

========

Everything written about Scorpios seem to almost give the impression it was written for me. Ha! There goes my ego. rolleyes.gifgrin2.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Yeah, I know Scorpios...had a few boyfriends that sign.Must admit, it is my favorite sign to study. devil.giforiginal.gif

Sorry about being like a psychologist on that other thread Blue-Scorpion, but that's my Pisces and Aguarius sides taking over.Pisces likes to ask questions and Aquarius likes to analyse............

And I always have to think about things!

Yeah, I know Scorpios...had a few boyfriends that sign.Must admit, it is my favorite sign to study. devil.gif

Sorry about being like a psychologist on that other thread Blue-Scorpion, but that's my Pisces and Aguarius sides taking over.Pisces likes to ask questions and Aquarius likes to analyse............

And I always have to think about things!

Don't worry about it. Hey, its a free psychologist--gone pro bono. No need to pay for one. tongue.gif

=========

Scorpios...

Determined and forceful

Emotional and intuitive

Powerful and passionate

Exciting and magnetic

"They are fortunate in that their strong reasoning powers are tempered with imagination and intuition, and these gifts, together with critical perception and analytical capacity, can enable the Scorpions to penetrate to profundities beyond the average. They have a better chance of becoming geniuses than the natives of any other sign." ---(I like this part, again don't mind my ego, it gets out of hand at times tongue.gif )

"Any profession in which analysis, investigation, research, dealing with practicalities, and the solving of mysteries are relevant, can appeal to them. So police and detective work, espionage and counterespionage, the law, physics or psychology may attract them, and they can become masters of the written and spoken word. "

-- (Well i'm not too keen on becoming a forensic scientist; seeing dead bodies can become a little depressing and will seem to eventually leave you cold-hearted)

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Scaramanger...

Fri. 13th Nov. Scorpio with red hair! It doesn't get any better than that. grin2.gif They say Scorpio's with red hair have an extra-dangerous quality to them. w00t.gif

Blue-Scorpion laugh.gif ...Is there anything you don't know about Scorpio?

I've read the upside, now, how about the downside? The dark side is usually more interesting to people...and we know that Scorpio has a pretty big dark side. ph34r.gifwhistling2.gif

I was born on October 23rd, 1987. That makes me right on the line between Libra and Scorpio. Man, am I ever passionate, lol wub.gifthumbsup.gif

Blue-Scorpion laugh.gif ...Is there anything you don't know about Scorpio?

I've read the upside, now, how about the downside? The dark side is usually more interesting to people...and we know that Scorpio has a pretty big dark side. ph34r.gifwhistling2.gif

You want the dark side eh? Let's just say it isn't something you'd want to see come out of a Scorpio--let's just hope you don't encounter one in a dangerous state. Seeing as how I have a faternal twin brother, we show the ying and yang of being a Scorpio. (i'm personally am on the Good side more often, than not)

Well here's the dibs

========

The Dark Side of a Scorpio... devil.gif

Jealous and resentful

Compulsive and obsessive

Secretive and obstinate

"...quick to detect insult or injury to themselves (often when none is intended) and easily aroused to ferocious anger."

"This may express itself in such destructive speech or action that they make lifelong enemies by their outspokenness, for they find it difficult not to be overly critical of anything or anyone to whom they take a dislike." --(I've shown this side of me and its not a pretty picture)

"Part of the negative side of the Scorpio nature is a tendency to discard friends once they cease to be useful, but the decent native is aware of, and fights this tendency." (I am aware of this, and if it wasn't for this awareness and self-control, I know I would have lost a few of my closest friends already--or snobbed them off, which i haven't)

"They do, however, make excellent friends, provided that their companions do nothing to impugn the honor of which Scorpios are very jealous." (Yes, I know i easily become jealous)

"Rebelliousness against all conventions, political extremism to the point where hatred of the Establishment makes them utterly unscrupulous terrorists. Brooding resentment, aggressive and sadistic brutality, total arrogance, morbid jealousy, extreme volatility of temperament, these are some of their vices." (If i'm ever in this state, you just better hope your not in my way devil.giflaugh.giftongue.gif , however I have a sense of self-control and have shown it many many times, unlike my "other half")

"At the other extreme is the procrastinator, the man or woman who is capable of so much that they do nothing and become indolent and self-indulgent, requiring extravagant praise and flattery from those whom they make their cronies." (This is my one big problem and costed me a bad grade in Chemistry, Oh well, you snooze you lose rolleyes.gif )

=====

Come to think of it, this is alot of its negativity. Imagine if Hitler was a Scorpio. Good thing he isn't (He wasn't right? blink.gif )

Blue-Scorpion,

Whooa....now you're talkin'! laugh.gif

That's the side I know, oh so well! wub.gifgrin2.gifwacko.gif

I didn't know Scorpio needed all that flattery, though... interesting. cool.gif

Yeah, it's a good thing Hitler wasn't a Scorpio. He was a Taurus with Aries on the ascendant. Aries has many of the same qualities that you have and both Aries and Scorpio were ruled by Mars, the god of war... before Pluto was discovered.Pluto is now the ruler of Scorpio, but the old ruler,Mars, still seems to apply to Scorpio (at least to my way of thinking).

Both signs can be violent and aggressive;Aries is more the young warrior and Scorpio, the 'seasoned' general.

That explains my need to hit things... Thought that was from the taurus side.. *Decks the nearest idiot* Oops.

Seriously, I've noticed that.. I tend to excel in warrior activities than artistic, which both I'm good at.

laugh.gif Yes.... hitting is a 'big thing' with Aries.But, I have to say that Taurus, when roused, can become violent too.It takes a whole lot to get Taurus going, though, but once their temper is up, everybody better hide. grin2.gif

Aries on the other hand has a quick temper.Taurus is slow to anger.Taurus is earthy and Aries is fiery and that is their temperaments.

Aries is into danger and excitement...do you ever feel that pull? And your ruler is the god of war...you will feel that too; Aries loves to fight.

I have Aries on the ascendant...I am biased...I love this sign.Scorpio is supposed to be the most powerful sign in the zodiac, but in ancient times Aries had that reputation and now, today, many astrologers are leaning toward that concept, again.

chicken dance...you just made Pisces if you are Feb. 19th.

Different books say different times for sign changes.You are a cusper. original.gif Do you feel the two signs Aquarius and Pisces? Which is dominate to you?

Me personally, I don't know which is dominate....all the signs sound like me. laugh.gif But, that is another trait of Pisces...they call Pisces the 'dustbin of the zodiac' or the garbage pale...where all the signs sort of dump into it.Pisces has bits and pieces of all the other signs; it is a universal sign.

beautiful picture you posted bleeding_heart. where did you get it?

djdodo posted the link here it is

Link

Aries on the other hand has a quick temper.Taurus is slow to anger.Taurus is earthy and Aries is fiery and that is their temperaments.

Aries is into danger and excitement...do you ever feel that pull? And your ruler is the god of war...you will feel that too; Aries loves to fight.

I have Aries on the ascendant...I am biased...I love this sign.Scorpio is supposed to be the most powerful sign in the zodiac, but in ancient times Aries had that reputation and now, today, many astrologers are leaning toward that concept, again.

Yes, I may have to sort of agree with you on your statement of Aries being more powerful than what some astrologers would begin to agree upon. I know a few Aries who are physically powerful, but are not intellectually powerful. Scorpios on the other hand can use their high intelligence to the point of supreme power over others, but physically speaking I would have to somewhat agree with those astrologers who believe Aries is the most powerful of all the signs.

However, it'd be more applicable if we'd say they are more or less at a tie, in power, since power can be defined in different ways.

Whooa....now you're talkin'! 

Yeah, it's a good thing Hitler wasn't a Scorpio. He was a Taurus with Aries on the ascendant. Aries has many of the same qualities that you have and both Aries and Scorpio were ruled by Mars, the god of war... before Pluto was discovered.Pluto is now the ruler of Scorpio, but the old ruler,Mars, still seems to apply to Scorpio (at least to my way of thinking).

Both signs can be violent and aggressive;Aries is more the young warrior and Scorpio, the 'seasoned' general.

I've done some research, and actually Hitler was an Aries, born on April 20, 1889. Aries seems to govern the dates between March 21 - April 20, while Taurus seems to govern the dates between April 21 - May 21 {Source: Astrology-Online, Aries}

Your last statement sounds good to me. thumbsup.gif

Aries rules the head in zodiacal anatomy and there are extremely bright Aries men and women.The intellect is very high in Aries and you can even see it in their appearance; they have very high foreheads (another indication of intelligence). Of course, the air signs have high foreheads too and have fine intellects, but we aren't talking about them.So, I have to disagree with you there.

Many Aries can be found in academia... in the colleges and universities...scholarly types...leading more with the head than emotion.In fact, they can be lopsided in this... their personal lives suffer for it.

Agreed, there are many Aries, also, that develop the physical side...go more for the braun. w00t.gif

Many Aries, too, combine the two....excellent student and good in sports.

The books say different things on the cusp...dates are different ...and our calender is off, so it's all in who you read.The books that I have read all nail Hitler as a Taurus with Aries on the ascendant.Your ascendant can be more powerful than your sun sign especially if it is in a powerful sign like Aries... then the Aries ascendant will tend to dominate the personality.

Many astrologers feel that the ascendant IS the most powerful thing in the horoscope.

high foreheads define intelligence? No wonder Moe is never taken seriously at job interviews.

"dont call us, we'll call you."

blink.gifwacko.gif

moe...

Hey, how come you never gave us your sign? Usually Scorpios pull that one...they want to be mysterious. ph34r.gifph34r.gif