Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

Another new show coming out on A&E. It starts on Monday either 8 or 10. I can't remember. But I love shows about ghosts & such. It does look very interesting. :3

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

The preview looked good. I hope it's like the TAPS show with real evadance.

I liek the previews! I'll watch it

Ryan Buell, the focus of the show Paranormal State and the founder of this paranormal investigation team, seems to take a christian stance on investigations. If you go to A&Es website, there are videos about the team and their investigative style.

Thanks.. I'm checking it now

The show looks pretty good. I'm surprised they would have a medium with them. That's nice they are open to the paranormal side of things.

Been seeing the previews, I'm definitely going to watch the show on Monday.

I just saw the preview!! I'm going to watch it tomorrow!! it comes on at 10 pm on A&E

I just saw the preview!! I'm going to watch it tomorrow!! it comes on at 10 pm on A&E

Thanks for that, Cheese. I wasn't sure what time it came on. :3

Good thing I don't have class Tuesday. :P

Thanks for that, Cheese. I wasn't sure what time it came on. :3

Good thing I don't have class Tuesday. :P

You're welcome.. I have class on tuesday so i won't be able to watch the entire show :(

It comes on tonight!!

So yeah... Just watched it and to be honest, I didn't like it. I'm not saying that because I have any personal bias or preference about any paranormal shows, but it just seems like a bunch of gung-hoe, superstitious college students. Effective use of Christian/Catholic superstition also--really makes the whole thing seem classic and creepy. Great way to get ratings. :hmm:

Final Verdict: Pretty crappy if you ask me. I pray the debunkers and other reasonable skeptics and superstitious readers will agree with me.

I thought it was very entertaining, and I loved it. I couldn't careless for the typical "debunking" bs that is normally applied, and I loved the direct approach, the research, and their intervention and involvement with the clients. I found the main guy to be purposefully and genuinely concerned, and knowledgeable. Loved the show in every way. And of course, as soon as I left the front door of my place in the country, the fog was so thick it actually moved when you walked through it. I was looking over my shoulder the whole time! lol. Great show and glad I have a new paranormal entertainment medium. Ghost Hunters was stale, and to dismissive. ~ Jackal

In addition, I found it curious and very humorous that their first couple of episodes revolved around the demonic. Very close to home for me. If the GH crew had descended upon this case, they would have waved around their instruments, Jason would have "called it a night" right when they were receiving results, and Grant would have said, "get some sleep" and that would have been the extent of it. They do well at finding alternative reasons for seemingly paranormal symptoms, but they do nothing to alleviate them, or even further the investigation in that direction once a reasonable excuse is offered. They are too dismissive of possible paranormal phenomenon. They wouldn't know what to do with a demon if it did manifest right before their cameras. Few would, however. So I'm glad we can all have our own television media where the paranormal is concerned. Finally! ~Jackal

and I absolutely can't wait till next weeks episodes!

Edited by JackalnChainz

I caught the episode. Almost missed it. I turned on the t.v. at 10:08.

The first episode was interesting. But the second episode was pretty scaring to me. I had to make my family dog sit next to me. >>

I liked it, found it quite entertaining...besides them working with Lorraine Warren, is what caught my interest.

I Missed it yesterday!!!

Another new show coming out on A&E. It starts on Monday either 8 or 10. I can't remember. But I love shows about ghosts & such. It does look very interesting. :3

I just saw the show there is another episode coming on this afternoon that I plan to watch. So far I think it's a good show. Obviously not fake like some shows " most haunted" :angry2: I hope they make it.

Lol seems set up but interesting show

I watched the first one last night with the family with a messy house, fell asleep during the second episode. Not the show's fault I fall asleep wathcing TV all the time. I do like the Ryan guy, and I like how they gave them pretty good advice about the disorder of the house mirroring their lives. I thought the medium and priest were a little strange, but all in all I like the show.

This show has cheese dripping off of it. It will not last long. :td:

I didn't see the first part of the first episode. :/

Anyway, I'm loving this show. Everytime I see it. I can't wait for the next episode to come out.

FYI, the show will return in two weeks.