Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

The demon decides to play jokes on the investigators by possessing them and killing them off one by one. Sounds good. :innocent:

Must watch t.v. if there was any, IMO. I think The Penn State Paranormal Society would be better served to make a deal with this devil to help the football team win a National Championship, something that could only be achieved by making a deal with the devil.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

The demon decides to play jokes on the investigators by possessing them and killing them off one by one. Sounds good. :innocent:

Now that episode I wouldn't miss for the world!!!

BUT, thats why Paranormal state has no crediblity. They seem to think everything is a pranormal.

SO whats your point? LOL..

Very funny.

This Monday, I'll try to catch the episode.

I was over at The A&E's discussion board. And someone posted something about the show. Another member posted something off of Ryan's "blog." He had said that there has been people (or a person) under different alisas bashing the show. Someone said that it's different people who hate the show. Not just one person. But you know the way it sounds like makes Ryan sound a little naive.

Did anyone catch the episode w/Katie's? If you read my earlier post, the 2 years my team has been investigating Katie's long before A & E even discovered this bar, never in these two years have wine glasses ever broke, moved, or shattered!!!! We debunked the glasses breaking due to the fact the Smithtown rail road station is directly behind the bar and runs almost every hour. Not only that its on a main road with heavy traffic that causes a lot of vibration due to trucks and high volume of morning traffic. The bar also has big ice machines placed in various locations where they filmed. The mirror by the stair case is dirty as hell, so of course people will pull an image from a phenomenon most scientific investigators call matrixing. The older psychic who was interviewed with the gray hair works for the owner at psychic events on Wednesday's and Friday's. So she knew of the history before. The EMF fields were high because of the electronic dj equipment, lighting and machines that run the bar. If wine glasses move on their own, how come a camera was not placed in front the glasses that were supposedly moving by themselves? A good investigator would of put a camera in front of those glasses. My team has been investigating Katie's for two years, and never had glasses move or break. We have recorded a few good EvP's but nothing more than that out of two years of hard work. The owner acted as if Paranormal State were the first ones to discover or investigate Katie's. Katie's haunting has been one of the most popular hauntings on Long Island when the bar was first established long before Penn State was even born. I'd like to see TAPS investigate Katie's because of their ability to debunk and they have much more credibility. Doest it have activity? Mild... but its not the pit of hell or the Stanley Hotel.

:D

Personally I enjoyed both episodes tonight, mostly the first one. I do like the research they perform, speaking with neighbors, or previous owners and searching records on land and home. Secondly, they truly listen to their clients, and to me that is a must when dealing with the public who is having a problem, and cannot tell others. I also like the way, regardless of what they find or dont, the resolve it before leaving the clients alone while they go over all the evidence. Its a decent show, and I try to remember, its all entertainment..JN

Did anyone catch the episode w/Katie's? If you read my earlier post, the 2 years my team has been investigating Katie's long before A & E even discovered this bar, never in these two years have wine glasses ever broke, moved, or shattered!!!! We debunked the glasses breaking due to the fact the Smithtown rail road station is directly behind the bar and runs almost every hour. Not only that its on a main road with heavy traffic that causes a lot of vibration due to trucks and high volume of morning traffic. The bar also has big ice machines placed in various locations where they filmed. The mirror by the stair case is dirty as hell, so of course people will pull an image from a phenomenon most scientific investigators call matrixing. The older psychic who was interviewed with the gray hair works for the owner at psychic events on Wednesday's and Friday's. So she knew of the history before. The EMF fields were high because of the electronic dj equipment, lighting and machines that run the bar. If wine glasses move on their own, how come a camera was not placed in front the glasses that were supposedly moving by themselves? A good investigator would of put a camera in front of those glasses. My team has been investigating Katie's for two years, and never had glasses move or break. We have recorded a few good EvP's but nothing more than that out of two years of hard work. The owner acted as if Paranormal State were the first ones to discover or investigate Katie's. Katie's haunting has been one of the most popular hauntings on Long Island when the bar was first established long before Penn State was even born. I'd like to see TAPS investigate Katie's because of their ability to debunk and they have much more credibility. Doest it have activity? Mild... but its not the pit of hell or the Stanley Hotel.

Ew. >.O

If that's true then dang.

Also when they had made a mistake. Ryan took the "rings" back. It just sounded rude to me. People (even investigaters) make small mistakes.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Thanks for the info. This show has fake written all over it.

No it does not

I guess you are watching a different show than us.

I don't watch the show anymore. I tried to give it a chance and thought it would be a cool and exciting show but I just found it ugh and all that. I saw the preview about the show you're talking about and the owner of the bar (I'm assuming?) didn't seem too thrilled or into the "investigation." One thing that I don't like is how the episodes I have seen of the show they don't talk about shielding or anything like that. I also don't have the b.s. about the demon's name. I have dealt with negative spirits a few times and I never knew their name's but yet they still came around. They feed on energy especially other negative energy. Their names can change over time. And why is this demon after this guy? I also would love to see TAPS investigate this Katie's. I'm sure they'll find a lot of logical exclamations for incidents. I also don't like how it seems to focus all on this Ryan guy and you don't see much about the other people. I'd love to see more of the pagan girl and how she fights negative spirits. Only thing I have given Ryan credit for is that one episode with the little boy and shared his experience with him so the little boy doesn't feel like he's abnormal or strange or anything like that and how they're always available towards the people who they visit.

Edited by LittlePinky82

Mild... but its not the pit of hell or the Stanley Hotel.

Not to get off topic, but IMO the Stanley isn't that haunted either.

I love this show. Gotta tape it, though, and watch it later. It conflicts with the Anthony Bourdain show, which my wfie likes.

Craig

I didn't catch the show before the episodes have airred. It was about a over weight man. *Shurgs*

Anyhow, the episode with the Indian thing. Was interesting. After the man tells Ryan NOT TO MOVE THE ROCKS! What does he do? Moves the rocks! God. He does not listen well at all. But I'm glad the "ghost" is out of the house. It's freaky that the noises still happen in the forest/woods.

The episode with the old woman. Is the only episode I don't get. Could someone explain it?

Anyhow, the episode with the Indian thing. Was interesting. After the man tells Ryan NOT TO MOVE THE ROCKS! What does he do? Moves the rocks! God. He does not listen well at all. But I'm glad the "ghost" is out of the house. It's freaky that the noises still happen in the forest/woods.

Do you always do as you're told? I don't. I might not have moved the rocks, but I really would have wanted to.

Also, I want to know what the entity was. And what was making those sounds. I'm the curious type.

To makes things clear, they never said the ghost is out of the house. They still hear noises but dont get the feelings they did before. The only thing I did like about that episode was the noises they picked up outside. The indians called them coyotes. But I have heard coyotes at night out in the woods when they are singing in a pack, and they do not sound like that. You can deffitnatly hear the difference. The question comes to mind is what if the people they are investigating are not religious? They dont believe in Demons? Once again they called a guy who was an expert in EVP work on the old woman using EVP'S and he rite away says its a demon. So he calls in Loraine Warren. The demon expert who worked on the Amytiville horror. Well everyone know that the Amytiville horror was a fake and She was involved supposedly in it with the book etc. If you look up Amytiville and read on the internet you will find what Im talking about. Im just sick of hearing "Demon" in almost all the shows.

To makes things clear, they never said the ghost is out of the house. They still hear noises but dont get the feelings they did before. The only thing I did like about that episode was the noises they picked up outside. The indians called them coyotes. But I have heard coyotes at night out in the woods when they are singing in a pack, and they do not sound like that. You can deffitnatly hear the difference. The question comes to mind is what if the people they are investigating are not religious? They dont believe in Demons? Once again they called a guy who was an expert in EVP work on the old woman using EVP'S and he rite away says its a demon. So he calls in Loraine Warren. The demon expert who worked on the Amytiville horror. Well everyone know that the Amytiville horror was a fake and She was involved supposedly in it with the book etc. If you look up Amytiville and read on the internet you will find what Im talking about. Im just sick of hearing "Demon" in almost all the shows.

Believe what you want. I believe in the Warrens. They said Amityville was real.

What we read about in the news, and what we saw in the movies, was not the real story, but the story that would sell the best.

Read the book about the Warrens, "The Demonologist." Ed was the real deal, a religious Demon butt-kicker, and he said Amityville happened, but not in the way we were told.

I believe Ed and Lorraine Warren more than I believe anyone else. Ed passed away in 2006. May He Rest In Piece.

I am sure PRS are nice people. I'm almost positive its because of A & E, how they are being portrayed. I blame the producers and directors more so than I do PRS. Not everyone is perfect, but I wouldn't go giving an inexperienced Paranormal Research Team a T.V. show.

Do you always do as you're told? I don't. I might not have moved the rocks, but I really would have wanted to.

Also, I want to know what the entity was. And what was making those sounds. I'm the curious type.

No. Not really.

Yeah. Same here.

I forgot the show was on. So I missed first episode & saw the second half of the second episode. I just turned it on when they where doing dead time.

I hope the woman in the ern does rest peaceful now.

Yea i heard of this show just never jave time to watch it. Ill try to get time to wacth it sounds cool & interesting so far from i'm seein bein posted.

I am sure PRS are nice people. I'm almost positive its because of A & E, how they are being portrayed. I blame the producers and directors more so than I do PRS. Not everyone is perfect, but I wouldn't go giving an inexperienced Paranormal Research Team a T.V. show.

As TAPS said about Ghost Hunters and the editing thereof, it is all in the editing. That SO much happens that does not make it on the air. We can only hope this stuff makes it onto the DVDs.

I'm going to very briefly and quickly say that Paranormal State is nowhere near as good as Ghost Hunters. I'm a die hard fan of the latter so when Paranormal State premiered I already had my doubts, but gave it a shot anyway because I'm nice enough. Just as expected, it wasn't any good. I'll watch it for a good laugh but that is about it.

I'm going to very briefly and quickly say that Paranormal State is nowhere near as good as Ghost Hunters. I'm a die hard fan of the latter so when Paranormal State premiered I already had my doubts, but gave it a shot anyway because I'm nice enough. Just as expected, it wasn't any good. I'll watch it for a good laugh but that is about it.

Understood. Ghost Hunters has such a short season that I'm getting my spook fix anywhere I can.