Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

I'd like to know where they got their information about a 2nd season.

Lies!!!! It's all lies!!!!

I don't know, I can actually see the network giving this show a second season, just to see if it picks up any more ratings. However, nothing short of them getting Elvis's ghost to sit down and do an interview on camera is going to save the show for a third season.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

yeah, I agree with 667. Like I said before, EVERYTHING'S gotta be a demon. . .and how could anyone think that ghost hunters is fake and think that PS is real? The only thing paranormal state is good for is laughing at. . .and I honestly can't believe they got a second season. . . They don't DO anything. They get no evidence. They just yell "demon" at every turn. . .Ugh. . .It makes me made to think they even got a show in the first place. . .and I agree with Cry Wolf 100%. . .its shows like paranormal state that totally ruin it for legit people like TAPS. It makes me nauseus to even think about it. . .*runs to bathroom*

Everything isn't "the demon." The Mothman episode didn't deal with the demon.

I really hope there's a second season. I really do.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Yeah I have been looking all over, variety magazine, A&E itself, even emailed both and still nothing. Someone is trying to torment us.

Public forum about a television show, its open for criticism.

How would we make you, or anyone else who likes the show dislike it? You are your own person and you have the ability to turn the tv on and off and flip the channel to A&E.

Sorry, but thats just how it is....I will still bash this show regardless.

Yup, you know who gave them that idea don't you? LOL...

I should of notarized the idea, then I could of sued! :)

The episode of the Mothman was just horrible. That little red thing in the sky could of been an airplane! But noooo its either a demon or something Paranormal!!! LOL

I mean, if you aren't sure what it is, leave it open! Don't label 100% what you think it is if you aren't sure. that goes to show you their inexperience. What is so wrong with telling a client or making it public that you just aren't sure what it is? why does everything have to be paranormal to them? I don't get it? No I do get it actually, let me correct myself. Its because its TV! At least TAPS aren't afraid to state if they aren't sure of something. It gives you more credibility.

Edited by Pluto-x

Everything isn't "the demon." The Mothman episode didn't deal with the demon.

I really hope there's a second season. I really do.

I'm with you MoonPrincess, not every show includes demons. They are a young group, and I think they are doing quite well. They are intelligent, they "LISTEN" to the clients, write things down, research, perform their dead time and then resolve the issue whether paranormal or not. I happen to enjoy it..JN

I'm with you MoonPrincess, not every show includes demons. They are a young group, and I think they are doing quite well. They are intelligent, they "LISTEN" to the clients, write things down, research, perform their dead time and then resolve the issue whether paranormal or not. I happen to enjoy it..JN

Yeah. Exactly.

They're different in a sense. They're go to the client whether if it's paranormal or not.

Like the hotel with the woman Peg. (I think that's her name.) She wouldn't listen to Ryan but they left it at them. I mean she the woman took the lights going off as a sign that the "ghost" left. When it was just a weekly poweroutage.

the taps thing soem is fake they even admitted it tho pharanormal state is awsome!!

Wow. You think PS is real. Its nothing more than fiction.

I can & I will.

I'll keep checking the Penn State Board. XP For info about a second season.

Don't hold your breath. You will turn blue.

Yeah. Exactly.

They're different in a sense. They're go to the client whether if it's paranormal or not.

Like the hotel with the woman Peg. (I think that's her name.) She wouldn't listen to Ryan but they left it at them. I mean she the woman took the lights going off as a sign that the "ghost" left. When it was just a weekly poweroutage.

LOL Good ole crazy Peg? She was very very strange to put it mildly. Its just different than the other ghost hunting shows, and I enjoy them all, but really like PS..I went to get my hair done today and all the women were discussing "Intervention" then someone mentioned PS. Of course they arent like we are here LOL..But all and all they loved it, found it exciting. We tend to read into much more than the NON UM people..LOL...JN

Eric & Cry Wolf... they are never going to get it. They don't see that PRS just stepped in a big pile of dog pooh and they have a couple of good looking young women in their group. That's the only reason why they got a pilot. They are not objective, nor do they debunk. If a penny hit the floor and they couldn't see it with their own eyes, it would be something paranormal! LOL...

Eric & Cry Wolf... they are never going to get it. They don't see that PRS just stepped in a big pile of dog pooh and they have a couple of good looking young women in their group. That's the only reason why they got a pilot. They are not objective, nor do they debunk. If a penny hit the floor and they couldn't see it with their own eyes, it would be something paranormal! LOL...

PS does not claim to be "ghost hunters" or base every finding on scientific evidence. If it isnt paranormal they refer them to various other people all in different fields of expertise..I assume young girls like Ryan, due to his boyish good looks, but HE isnt the reason we watch it. Its different, totally different. These are not a bunch of hoodlums off the street, but students at Penn State. They are learning as they go along, and so are their watchers..Its a very simple concept..They are NOT TAPS or Most Haunted..JN

PS does not claim to be "ghost hunters" or base every finding on scientific evidence. If it isnt paranormal they refer them to various other people all in different fields of expertise..I assume young girls like Ryan, due to his boyish good looks, but HE isnt the reason we watch it. Its different, totally different. These are not a bunch of hoodlums off the street, but students at Penn State. They are learning as they go along, and so are their watchers..Its a very simple concept..They are NOT TAPS or Most Haunted..JN

Everyone I know thinks he is a cross-eyed fruit loop. If they are learning as they are going along, they shouldn't have their own show period. PERIOD!

The watchers are learning? What are they learning per se? How some networks are desperate for viewers so they will include any new trend regardless of who the trend is about? Regardless if the "kids" have been around before the show or not, which they have. Obviously they don't have the slightest bit of clue of how to actually investigate to the fullest.

A very simple concept indeed. Paranormal State is for the scare tactic, and entertainment value. They wouldn't, couldn't, they possibly can't even be compared in the slightest to a well experienced, well versed, well educated TAPS team.

Paranormal State are a bunch of wanna be somebody's but will always be nobody's.......write that down.

Flop worse than Milli Vanilli

He's average. I don't find him attractive, and his demonic obsession is a put off. I have a feeling that most females with sense would stay clear of a guy like Ryan, and be repelled by his views.

I personally think the show is phony, but I watch it because its highly amusing to me. If it is somehow real, in their last few episodes leading to the season finale they seemed to be skeptical, scientific, and dismissive to an extent. It did appear as if they were learning. But, when the season finale (I think it was the finale) came out he went so far as to claim demonic possession!

They may "listen" to their clients, but they shouldn't take it all so literally. Its bad to fuel peoples beliefs when there might be rational scientific explanations. They should go into the investigations with analytic minds, not the minds of blind believers. Providing therapy for families is nice, but its just plain funny to bury things on their property as wards and insist that they wear religious medals.

Don't go into an investigation and ask a girl: "do you believe in god?" "do you believe in the devil?" "do you believe in...?". Don't assume possession. Don't put medals under beds with superstitious intentions. Don't give religious medals to people who don't share your beliefs. Don't cry demon. Don't use Lorraine Warren. Don't consult psychics until its absolutely necessary.

Don't go into an investigation and ask a girl: "do you believe in god?" "do you believe in the devil?" "do you believe in...?". Don't assume possession. Don't put medals under beds with superstitious intentions. Don't give religious medals to people who don't share your beliefs. Don't cry demon. Don't use Lorraine Warren. Don't consult psychics until its absolutely necessary.

Well said .

:tu:

I actually can't bring myself to watch this show anymore . I would rather peel my eyeballs to be honest . :yes:

LOL More people that think PS is a bad joke. Personally i think PS and shows like it give the study of the Paranormal a bad name.

Depends if you scratching your butt causes you to produce orbicles that come out of your butt. Then the orb believers would be taking pictures of your behind with digital cameras claiming you are an orb epicenter. :P

That's because its the only successful show A & E has.

If it had another good show with good ratings, PRS would not make it to season 2. It has more negative reviews than it has positive ones.

I read they are having a Season #2, just not sure when it begins..JN

It is so bad that if they give it another season, I will stop watching A & E altogether.

I have an idea. Lets start an online petition to take it off the air. Anyone that knows how to do that, let me know. :tu: