Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

C.W., Eric & 667, did you know we are losing credibility by bashing PRS!? That's what I was told!!! :lol:

Wow. One person who thinks that PRS is legit, thinks that we are losing crediblity for being able to see how ammature they really are??

Whoever it was that said that, I just want to say THANK YOU!!! I'm going to completely change my life now, thanks to your intuitive insight!!! I am now going to try to model myself after PRS. I'm going to start using psychics on all my investigations, because now I can see that they are the only form of credible scientific evidence!! I'm going to start listening much more carefully to every sound I hear on an investigation, because that might not have been a floor board creeking, it was probably a demon trying to communicate with us!!! I will start carrying pockets full of pennies, because PRS has shown that this is the best way to ward off demons!!! I'm also going to read A BOOK on demons, so that I can perform a professional excorsism at my next investigation, because I just know it will be a demon!!!!

Thank you again, to whoever said that!!! I hope you will now approve of us, because that is why I am on here anyway, is to win your approval!!! Now I know how to do it!!! I promise to try really hard to model myself after PRS!! As a matter of fact, I'm calling some local neurosurgeons now, to get some quotes on a labotomy!!!

My sig says it all.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

Wow. One person who thinks that PRS is legit, thinks that we are losing crediblity for being able to see how ammature they really are??

Whoever it was that said that, I just want to say THANK YOU!!! I'm going to completely change my life now, thanks to your intuitive insight!!! I am now going to try to model myself after PRS. I'm going to start using psychics on all my investigations, because now I can see that they are the only form of credible scientific evidence!! I'm going to start listening much more carefully to every sound I hear on an investigation, because that might not have been a floor board creeking, it was probably a demon trying to communicate with us!!! I will start carrying pockets full of pennies, because PRS has shown that this is the best way to ward off demons!!! I'm also going to read A BOOK on demons, so that I can perform a professional excorsism at my next investigation, because I just know it will be a demon!!!!

Thank you again, to whoever said that!!! I hope you will now approve of us, because that is why I am on here anyway, is to win your approval!!! Now I know how to do it!!! I promise to try really hard to model myself after PRS!! As a matter of fact, I'm calling some local neurosurgeons now, to get some quotes on a labotomy!!!

My sig says it all.

That was uncalled for, but in any case, I rest my case!!! Put it this way. Lets say someone on here needed a team to come out to their home to investigate activity. After reading and pondering, how much confidence would they put into a team that posts like that? That is so junior high and extremely petty. If you dont care for them thats great and your opinion, but the ranting and raving about it, is simply in poor taste. That is just my opinion. JN

My sig says it all.

LMFAO.....don't worry man. My ribs are hurting from laughing and it was well worth it. Crap, hahahaha...you just got your response of who it was :P

That was uncalled for, but in any case, I rest my case!!! Put it this way. Lets say someone on here needed a team to come out to their home to investigate activity. After reading and pondering, how much confidence would they put into a team that posts like that? That is so junior high and extremely petty. If you dont care for them thats great and your opinion, but the ranting and raving about it, is simply in poor taste. That is just my opinion. JN

Yeah cause all the investigators in the world depend on getting cases from UM. Especially with all the posts on demons playing euchre and worms crawling on ceilings....I know that I myself would rather stick to people calling and emailing for us to come rather than me finding someone on a message board...lol....wow, we would have to be really dead on cases for that to happen...just remember, it may have been in poor taste, but you responded!

Yes, I realize that it was immmature and uncalled for. But so is sending PM to someone, telling them that they are losing credibility for not liking the same shows that you do. That, IMO, is the height of immaturity. But, I also wanted to see if I could draw out the person who sent that message. Thanks. I figured it would work.

If you want to put any faith in a bunch of kids who's methods, practices, and conclusions are all brought under speculation by several seasoned field investigators, you be my guest. That is your mistake. But to claim that we lose crediblity for pointing out their obvious flaws?? That seems catty and very immature. We have proven on here several times that their methods are extremely ammature, their conclusions are not supported in any way with hard evidence, they attempt unsanctioned excorsims, and make outragious claims that are based solely on belief as scientific. Anyone who knows anything about true PI teams, knows that these guys are ammature, and are simply on TV as an attempt from A&E to copy the success of Ghost Hunters. I know you have a tendency, for some reason, to put more faith in what a psychic says, rather than what can be proven scientifically. But the rest of the world seems to like hard, concrete, scientific evidence. Psychics do not provide hard evidence of any kind. So to insult us, by saying that we lose crediblity because we try to do things scientifically, and can point out the fact that their methods lack any kind of scientific process whatsoever, it absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, and thanks CW. I figured you guys would get a laugh out of my post.

Edited by 667-Neighbor of the Beast

I "Professionally" & "Privately" PM'd JN on my political as well as personal hatred for PRS. She knows the reasons I choose to continuously hate this show and speak my mind in public about it. So hopefully, she will understand by now, with your posts and my facts with proof that they are frauds. My team was mistreated by them on an unprofessional level ( In my own opinion ) and any investigator would feel the same way if they stepped on your toes and have the nerve to ask you for more potential locations to investigate after treating you the way they did is not how you conduct business. Especially ask us for locations and not participate or get some kind of reward or credit for those locations.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you'll be the only one watching it! Hahaha...

C.W. & Eric, what are we going to do about these poor PRS fans!? They keep coming back like rodents! LOL

I guess I do. And the people at the board. :P

I wonder when it starts.

;3

Note: Guys. If you don't like it then stop watching it. Would you like me to take off your favorite show?

I know you have your own opinions. Just saying.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Anyone who knows anything about true PI teams, knows that these guys are ammature, and are simply on TV as an attempt from A&E to copy the success of Ghost Hunters.

I guess different strokes for different folks..

but I have to wonder if Lorraine Warren didn't fund this group for its' air time.... I mean she is wealthy enough, and then she'd get more publicity in the long run...These guys didn't do it broke by no means..

just something that crossed my mind a time or two.

Edited by Shankpin

I guess I do. And the people at the board. :P

I wonder when it starts.

;3

Note: Guys. If you don't like it then stop watching it. Would you like me to take off your favorite show?

I know you have your own opinions. Just saying.

Who says we watch it? I know I don't, one episode was all it took. Sure, go ahead and take off my favorite show...I mean, if you have that such power. Public domain, we can chat about what we want as long as it is not in violation of terms of service of the site.

------That is the bottom line--------Paranormal Investigator CW OUT!

I guess different strokes for different folks..

but I have to wonder if Lorraine Warren didn't fund this group for its' air time.... I mean she is wealthy enough, and then she'd get more publicity in the long run...These guys didn't do it broke by no means..

just something that crossed my mind a time or two.

I enjoy it..::ducking:: No Lorraine and Chip Coffee signed a contract to make cameo appearances on a number of shows, thats it. Lorraine is like 77 years old, and is not supposed to work, but I believe she loves it too much to stop at this point. I think for a bunch of your college kids, they are not too shabby. The one thing I respect is the way they treat the clients, and try to find a solution. Each one of the ghost hunting shows are totally different, and variety is the spice of life..JMO...JN

How they treat clients? Don't you mean clients they steal from other teams? <_<

I am not too sure Pluto. No team can "steal" clients, but I think maybe the client wanted another investigation, as they clients contact the team, not the other way around. I heard that Kellies has called two more teams to come in as things are out of control. Not sure if we will hear about the results, but this seems to be an ongoing investigation, so maybe its best to let it go? Just a suggestion, be well...JN

I am not too sure Pluto. No team can "steal" clients, but I think maybe the client wanted another investigation, as they clients contact the team, not the other way around. I heard that Kellies has called two more teams to come in as things are out of control. Not sure if we will hear about the results, but this seems to be an ongoing investigation, so maybe its best to let it go? Just a suggestion, be well...JN

Sure, a team with a TV show with publicity can steal clients quite easily.

You want a good laugh go to the A&E Paranormal state board. The Fans are trying to run off the people that think the show is full of BS. They are even going as far as threatening to sue people for jokes.

Edited by Plainbob13

JN, please state your facts correctly... A & E contacted Katie's and my Team. Katie's did not contact them!!! My Team investigated Katie's for 2 straight years, always catching decent evidence. the owner did not show one ounce of interest in it. He wanted it for publicity and money. How do I know this? Because I know the person they contacted to get to Katie's. Who was NEVER THANKED for the help either BTW.

You want a good laugh go to the A&E Paranormal state board. The Fans are trying to run off the people that think the show is full of BS. They are even going as far as threatening to sue people for jokes.

Yeah. The A&E Paranormal State Board is filled with a bunch of crazies. There's a member there who got kicked out of a convestion. She claims to "know" the group personally. She's just out for ravange on the group. That's what Topher_PRS said on a topic about the board & them. They're not too friendly really.

Yeah. The A&E Paranormal State Board is filled with a bunch of crazies. There's a member there who got kicked out of a convestion. She claims to "know" the group personally. She's just out for ravange on the group. That's what Topher_PRS said on a topic about the board & them. They're not too friendly really.

You missed Thopher and the PRS attempted take over of the A&E board. He and others awhile back posted a whole plan to go over there and whip the forum into shape. LMAO! They even had a whole plan of attck and posted in on the PRS forums. You can make this stuff up. Its too funny. :lol:

Lorraine is like 77 years old, and is not supposed to work, but I believe she loves it too much to stop at this point.

I was curious on how this particular group was able to get air time- Their own docket, program.. It's not like A&E found them on the Internet and said "hey you, you want your own show?!"

There had to be some influence-money involved, and it does seem probable it was Lorrain Warren..jmo.

I was curious on how this particular group was able to get air time- Their own docket, program.. It's not like A&E found them on the Internet and said "hey you, you want your own show?!"

There had to be some influence-money involved, and it does seem probable it was Lorrain Warren..jmo.

I think A&E were desperate to fill the opening left by Dog the Bountyhunter. But what i find worse then PS, is the fact they are giveing Chip a kids show. Now that is frightening.

Chip??

Yea Chip Coffee. He is the guy they bring in to battle the demons with the Warren. He was in the mothman episode and a couple others.

Omfg, O, no, UH HUH!! Yea i just looked that dude up... the medium guy?

What show for kids?

Omfg, O, no, UH HUH!! Yea i just looked that dude up... the medium guy?

What show for kids?

A summer camp type place for "gifted" kids. I guess so they can learn about thier gifts. Called psychic kids camp or something like that. I just want to know what parents would send thier kids to this place. Everyone has to get 15 mins i guess. Poor kids.

You know, that's beats all I've ever heard...I think it's messed the hell up.