Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

You know, that's beats all I've ever heard...I think it's messed the hell up.

Yes it is. I hope it is as bad as PS is. It would provide hours of humor.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

I mean to say your child is "gifted" is one thing.. but when you say your child is "gifted" on that other scale.. hmmm :huh: !

* Ok, maybe I'm wrong and it's normal???

Edited by Shankpin

Not a clue. But to put your kid on a tv show like that. Geez where is the child protective services when they are needed.

To tell the truth, I'm still stunned they would make such a show.. especially oriented around children.. it's appalling. It just is.

LOL, yea, I question what the agenda is of these so called parents..

You missed Thopher and the PRS attempted take over of the A&E board. He and others awhile back posted a whole plan to go over there and whip the forum into shape. LMAO! They even had a whole plan of attck and posted in on the PRS forums. You can make this stuff up. Its too funny. :lol:

I know. I saw the thread when he said that they should "get along." He wasn't trying to "take over." Thank you very much. *Insert smilie here.* He even told the people from the board to be "nice" there. And not to try and cause trouble.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Not sure if I've replied in this thread yet, but this "show" is one of the most BS things on TV. It's embarrassingly bad.

I just wanted to make sure everybody knows that - and I think they do.

Edited by Moonie2012

I watched one program of PS tonight for the comical release.. and now I feel like self torture.

Man this is sad. The fans of PS on the PRS forum have or should i say supposedly have a spi i guess amoung the "haters" of the show. Now are these the people really want as fans for a show? Whats next are they going to strap a bomb on and blow up people?

Heres a quote from the PRS lovefest site.

"Don't sweat it HHYD. And just FYI, you should probably know that one of the big PS bashers on those boards is actually one of us in disguise having a little fun. I think you'll be shocked to find out who on the PS boards it is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

But I'll leave it to them to decide when to finally reveal themselves."

"get out! LOL.....awesome.

oh this is great.....i'm sure they have NO IDEA they have been infiltrated!"

You really can't make this stuff up.

Edited by Plainbob13

I like watching that show, it's entertaining but it is sooo scripted lol

LOL....At least it has a viewer!

According to "Being Followed" Ryan, "The show isn't scripted!"

LOL it has more then one viewer. It has a smal cult of people just waiting to be told by Ryan when to drink the koolaid.

I watched 3 episodes and that was enough.

I think they are full of it.

TAPS is WAY much better. They are thorough and scientific about the way they investigate.

I think Paranormal State gives a bad name to other investigative groups who really want to help people.

Ah yes, finally an outsider who agrees with us....Paranormal state gives OTHER GROUPS a bad name.

Read that people...mmmm yes.

How they treat clients? Don't you mean clients they steal from other teams? <_<

What do you mean by this, Pluto?

After they did the Katie's Episode... they had the nerve to ask my team for more locations after how they treated us??? So they were looking to take other teams hard work, and not even give us one ounce of credit or reward for it.

You will get that a lot to be honest. I had many groups contact me about places to investigate, I never expected for them to post a thank you or anything. However, with Paranormal State I would tell them to get bent and shove an energy rod up their...

After they did the Katie's Episode... they had the nerve to ask my team for more locations after how they treated us??? So they were looking to take other teams hard work, and not even give us one ounce of credit or reward for it.

So it was your group who introduced them to the "katie" case, originally?

and how did they treat you all exactly?

sorry I missed it if you've discussed this already.

Yes, my team was the very first group to introduce Katie's to the media. ( News 12 )

A friend who is a psychic who is also a colleague & associate of our team was approached by A & E & PRS and asked it they could use Katie's for an Episode of theirs. Whether the responsibility be presented by the owner or PRS but the right thing to do would of been giving our team the initial credit for introducing Katie's Haunting to the media. Our friend tried her best to talk them into using those who discovered the haunting to be apart of the Episode. She got interviewed by A & E and it was supposed to be aired on the Episode. It never got aired and it was supposed to be since she is the one who handed them the location. The owner NEVER thanked us or my friend for any of the hard work and organization that was done for the Episode. all the credit was given to A & E and they acted as if Katie's called upon PRS to help them with an investigation which is a lie. They approached my friend.

Then they had nerve to ask her to ask us, not even ask us themselves and use my friend as the middle person to see if we had any more locations for future Episodes. We told them yeah we do. If we could be apart of the Episode if we gave them a location. Of course, they said no. Why would we give up a prime location for nothing???? We didn't even ask for money or anything. Just to conduct a joint investigation on the Episode. The person who wrote to us by Email was arrogant.

Needless to say my friend no longer does business with Katie's. So there you have it.... the truth, and how much PRS are such big liars.