Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

I have to vent for second to detox my system.. no offense to the PS fans..

I was watching PS night before last.. the Mothman episode.. I'll tell ya. In the scene where the Ryan dude and Chip are in that cave where the Govt. was supposed to hold tnt...

Ryan asked Chip if the mothman was the cause of the incident at the bridge.. and that Chip was like "do you really want to know that, I can tell you, do you really really want to know that answer because I can tell you?"

(weeeeeeird :wacko: )

Then, Chip asked Ryan, " So the govt used to house TNT here?" Ryan said "yes." Chip swirls around and says "that aint all they housed here."

What did that mean anyway.. couldn't he elaborate? I mean, how vague can one be?

What did they house there? Was it aliens? human experiments? nuclear missiles? I mean.... WHAT?

another one...

that episode about the darn piano.. PFFT.

Look, I believe in demonic spirits.. but demon being attached to a toothbrush or a toilet don't get it.

They roam (imo) anywhere and everywhere.. They are not like humans who get attached to material possessions.

NO demon was attached or is attached to a piano. Absolutely Ridiculous.

another thing....... (sigh, sorry about the long rave)

If that Warren was so knowledgeable about demonics.. Why would she encourage these kids to play with these things, or the possibilities of it?

It's like she's giving gasoline to a child who likes to play with fire. IMHO.

Talking about p***ing some spooks off-

I'm sure that after they packed their bags and left, those family's that (are) dealing with true hauntings are paying the price for the group's intimidation.

If I'm not mistaken, in that episode of "shapeshifter"

It seemed that the only spook that really existed was in the mind of the daughter's sleep paralysis. I, sincerely, didn't get what or where the haunting was in that episode.

all that fancy equipment, yet not ONE bit of evidence.. if so, I missed it, and/or missing it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

Needless to say my friend no longer does business with Katie's. So there you have it.... the truth, and how much PRS are such big liars.

Why does none of that surprise me?

They sure do say (or make it seem) that these people go to them.. What gets me is "we only do the most hardcore cases, this is one of them." That alone, by itself, is a sham of crock jive. imo. Lure you in, to let you down. That's how I see it.

I'm sorry they did you all that way.. pathetic.

*sp

Edited by Shankpin

This show sucks. XD That's my lovely input to this discussion.

This show sucks. XD That's my lovely input to this discussion.

Simple, Clear and to the point. I like it.

Naw, it deserves much more than that.. can't just stop there.

Well we could draw and quarter them. Or dip them in boiling oil. But my fav. idea is to stap cages on thier head and throw in starved rats to gnaw on them.

Hey plainbob,

just curious, but what goes thru your mind when Ryan says "director's log"

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I could shoot myself.

& not once, but TWO TIMES.

Edited by Shankpin

I have been looking at the A&E forums about PS. Its hilarious, most everybody that posts there hates the show.

Hey plainbob,

just curious, but what goes thru your mind when Ryan says "director's log"

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I could shoot myself.

& not once, but TWO TIMES.

I see chip walking in to a closet and beckoning Ryan to follow. You know chip and ryan like to play with those pink ponys.

Edited by Plainbob13

I have been looking at the A&E forums about PS. Its hilarious, most everybody that posts there hates the show.

Whats really sad is the fans of the show come over there and attzck the so-called "haters". There was the attempted takeover and now the so-called spy amoung the haters. I'm still wondering when they will resort to suicide bombings.

This is hysterical.

:lol: :lol:

MUFFin

linked-image

LOL is it just me or does he look like he could gnaw through a tree and build a dam in no time.

Those "fans" are about as ludicrous & hoakey as that show.

And tell me this. What type of Investigator is going to start playing with toys in the middle of a investigation? I still can't get over that one. Serg and his pink pony moment caught on film. Wow They are really helping people.

LOL is it just me or does he look like he could gnaw through a tree and build a dam in no time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost p***ed on my self.. ROFLLMA

come to think of it, my first thought was bucked toothed beaver, but i thought it was just me--

And tell me this. What type of Investigator is going to start playing with toys in the middle of a investigation? I still can't get over that one. Serg and his pink pony moment caught on film. Wow They are really helping people.

OMG, I KNOOOOOW!! :lol: :lol: heck, I've been so caught up with the other nonsense, I almost forgot about that one... :lol:

so many moments how can you remember them all.

Im never going to think of a "beaver" the same ever again :(

I know. I need to apologize to beavers the world over. Beavers of the world I am SOOOOOooooooo sorry!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

O lawwwwd.. ya'll killin me.