Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

I have to see if it's just me.. or am I being mean about the whole PS thing..

Muff

linked-image

Beaver:

linked-image

Hmmmmmmmm........

:w00t::lol:

You guys are making me laugh so hard my stomach hurts!!!

Thanks for your support guys! I'm quite over it, but now most of you know my reasons for hating PRS from a personal level!

Well Pluto, you have my regards... I can't imagine how I'd be if they hurt me on a personal level.. Those fans of theirs might as well put a hit on me...

I find em all pathetic as it is.

Look. I will get the tar and feathers ready. I say road trip to Penn State. Boo ya.

PA is only 3 1/2 hours away from me... I'll pull the plug on them anytime they get on the air! LOL...

Or perhaps I'll call one of their clients for an investigation? Make them look bad when I do a proper investigation and show their clients there are no demons present in their home! LMAO!

Edited by Pluto-x

I don't think you'd have to that far to prove those fools... they do good enough job doing that on their own..

PA is only 3 1/2 hours away from me... I'll pull the plug on them anytime they get on the air! LOL...

Or perhaps I'll call one of their clients for an investigation? Make them look bad when I do a proper investigation and show their clients there are no demons present in their home! LMAO!

I would love to see someone set them up with a fake story and have them come out to investigate. Of course when they state there are demonseverywhere, video the reaveal. Lets "Punk" PS.

Yeah, just watch one of their episodes. Word from Nasa is that the word bullsh** can be heard in unity from space when the show airs. True story.... www.blickityblahyouareatoolifyouclickthis.com

Edited by CryWolf

I can't tell if a place is haunted or not with those loons. Seriously.. They always intro the story as it's "hardcore" but then it goes to sh**s within first 1 minute of the program..

Closed at the request of the OP