Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal State

Princess Serenity

Thank you CryWolf and Pluto-x!

I really dislike being negative about a show that people enjoy. You know, if it were a perfect world people wouldn't be affected by it and would see it as a fun (if they enjoy that type of thing) program then put it from their mind until the next show. Yet a lot of people don't. They see the show and think that what this team is doing is both helping and right.

The aspect of the show that really bugs me is the unsubstantiated diagnosis. This is the part that is based on belief. Belief and facts seem diametrically opposed but they don't have to be. If PRS were using what has been written about as a base to dismiss or prove those claims then it might be interesting.

This isn't the dark ages. A lot of things that used to be signs/proof of the devil and/or demons we now know to be mental illness, physical illness or other causes. I like living in the 21st century. While there are things that we can learn and should honor from history. The blind belief this show promotes, isn't one of them.

I do agree with that the people shouldn't be bashed yet critiquing should be done. I really hoped that since the group was young and either still in college or recent graduates that they would apply the knowledge that they learned toward paranormal investigations. I wouldn't even have minded if they used mediums/psychics so long as they were going to try to substantiate the claims made by them. On the first two shows (shown in my area back to back and presented as an hour long episode) those hopes were dashed.

Regards,

Mabon.

Well... they did use a Psychic on the Katie's episode. However, both the team & psychic lied blatantly to sell the episode

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• Pluto-x

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

Well... they did use a Psychic on the Katie's episode. However, both the team & psychic lied blatantly to sell the episode

Funniest scene ever in PS was when ryan put blessed medal under the girls mattress. The idea was if she was infested with a demon she would be uncomfortable sleeping. My god what kills me is they gave these kids a show.

Funniest scene ever in PS was when ryan put blessed medal under the girls mattress. The idea was if she was infested with a demon she would be uncomfortable sleeping. My god what kills me is they gave these kids a show.

I missed that episode, as I tend to do ALL of them anymore. But your telling me that they basically told a little girl "Your infested with demons, so we're going to verify it "Princess and the Pea" style."?

Edited by 667-Neighbor of the Beast

He was such a sneaky little rodent pulling that stunt. <_< The parents should have wanted to boot his butt out the second he suggested that their daughter could be possessed. Sometimes I don't know what worries me more: PRS or their clients.

I missed that episode, as I tend to do ALL of them anymore. But your telling me that they basically told a little girl "Your infested with demons, so we're going to verify it "Princess and the Pea" style."?

Yea i laughed my butt off. The next day they went back and the girl said she slept fine. lol

Yea i laughed my butt off. The next day they went back and the girl said she slept fine. lol

Yeah, I can just imagine how that phone conversations went:

Client-"Hello, PS. My daughter is having trouble sleeping at night"

Ryan-"Hm, sounds like demons. Tell her she is possessed. I'll get my camera crew together, and we'll come over to put a penny under her mattress. How does the first of next month sound for you?

I have demons in my house, and yet I sleep fine!!! LMAO!!! :lol:

Call Chip coffee and Mrs Warren! They will run them demons right out your hair! Then Mrs. Warren will write another book.

You forgot his bucktooth bigeared sidekick sergy. Whats worse he has the last warrne and Chip onn the show. Heck PS makes MostHaunted look good.

OMYGOSH.. i'll be looking for this Sergy, I need a laugh.

agreed, Most Haunted is actually somewhat (gag) better.. (UGH.. I can't believe I just said that :huh: )

Now now...

How can you find anything wrong with a show that is so well produced, they have time to arrive, interview, record, review, get the 'experts' on location, solve, cleanse, bury assorted nick-nacks... all within a 3 day period??? :w00t:

Now now...

How can you find anything wrong with a show that is so well produced, they have time to arrive, interview, record, review, get the 'experts' on location, solve, cleanse, bury assorted nick-nacks... all within a 3 day period??? :w00t:

Haha....good point

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you'll be the only one watching it! Hahaha...

C.W. & Eric, what are we going to do about these poor PRS fans!? They keep coming back like rodents! LOL

I say we take out PRS. No PRS, no show, right??

C.W., Eric & 667, did you know we are losing credibility by bashing PRS!? That's what I was told!!! :lol:

Edited by Pluto-x

Consider the source in which you got it Pluto....The same person who for some reason starts video taping the closet and captures an orb come out of it, as this person moves the camera the orb moves...what this person fails to realize is that the two lamps on each side of the closet are both on, and of course the lighting will cause this affect....she moves the camera down, the orb moves down, she zips it right the orb moves right....I laughed my ass off when I saw that. I believe she has a camera in each room of the house..

We spend how many countless hours investigating and barely come back with anything, sometimes nothing, yet she takes 3 pictures randomly and gets demon worms, ecto and black shrouds.

Consider the source in which you got it Pluto....The same person who for some reason starts video taping the closet and captures an orb come out of it, as this person moves the camera the orb moves...what this person fails to realize is that the two lamps on each side of the closet are both on, and of course the lighting will cause this affect....she moves the camera down, the orb moves down, she zips it right the orb moves right....

where is this video i would like to see it. was it posted here ? if so can you direct me TY :)

Edited by SS79

where is this video i would like to see it. was it posted here ? if so can you direct me TY :)

Hit me up on yahoo, I will email it to ya.

Hit me up on yahoo, I will email it to ya.

Cool thanks :) Ill have to restart comp to get messenger on so give me ten minutes .

Edit ugh cant do it . its playing up but thanks for the offer .

Edited by SS79