Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hidden Agenda #1

Saru

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Nancy

• soulfire78

• Scorpius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Mr. Angel,

Tis about time!!

Hmmmm, you may or may not know, the main reason I left "UM" a while ago, was the intense discussions on conspiracies that were driving me UP the wall, so it is with trepedation that I entered your 'world.'

Quick comments:

1. The New Law regarding "anti-terror".... At the risk of being "bashed" I have to say that my feeling is ....... this is NOT the world you and I grew up in. It is a world of global hate and destruction. Does that justify the extremes to which governments around the world are passing Laws? I think that has yet to be determined. Have "they" gone too far? Perhaps, in many ways they have.

However, this is all 'virgin territory' and those who oppose terrorism have to take a STRONG stand to protect "us" from "them." Let's see how long these laws actually work, to prevent future chaos. Please don't scream, just yet.

2. Beagle 2.......... Please note, NASA has gone way out on a limb with its Twin Rovers, after several attempts and disasters......... Do the words "Mars Polar Lander" as just one example, ring a bell?

Sorry, but I am dang proud of these two Miracles sitting on Mars at the moment.

Keep 'em coming Mr. Angel!! I enjoyed reading your well written work! thumbsup.gif

Nancy

p.s. I'm in the back alley, waiting for your autograph! wub.gif

Read your Editorial Blood-Angel, it was pretty interesting. thumbsup.gif As for the Laws being passed in England being part of a NWO Conspirosy, well I'd have to say "Let's wait and see." We have the same thing happening to a lesser extent here in the U.S. with the "Patriot Act." And the Jury is still in session so to speak; about whither it will in fact protect us, or be used against us.

The crux of the matter I believe is in the leaders. If the leader truly wishes to serve the people; than unlimited power is safe in his hands. But if he be power-hungry; than no law will stand in his way. For he will merely abolish the laws he does not like.

Nancy - thanks for reading happy.gif. The message i'm trying to portray is this: Where as terrorism maybe "virigin territory" to you is certainly not to us in britain, for decades we have lived under the fear from attack by IRA terrorists. The fact is that we don't need these laws to protect us (or harm us), if we spent more effort in catching/stopping those responsible, then we should never need to change any laws currently in our governemnt. Where as USA has a constitution to go by (which the original is pretty much torn to shreds, although i haven't studied your constitutionm, i would imagine its in a poor state right now), us in britain do not have any "set guidlines" in which to run the government by. The common thing about both our governments is this, they think we would readily give up our freedom, for security. The fact of the matter remains that we pay our taxes for the services the government provides, transportation, healthcare, education to name but a few, but one important one is defence. Think of it this way, do you pay your taxes so you can be shot dead trying to leave your own city/town? Even if they are sincere, and there is nothing "afoot", there is no need to shoot their own citzens, detain yes, shoot NO.

Cross - thanks for reading happy.gif. Our governments are designed to stop leaders from gaining complete control over everything, this includes changing laws willy nilly. However they did not consult the public when they passed these laws, which to me is imposing, like a dictatorship rather than having a choice like democracy. They keep calling democracy a grand experiment, but right now that experiment is failing, and something needs to be done in order to make it successful.

*runs round the back XD*

On event of a terrorist Biological/Chemical/Nuclear Attack, Police will have the power to seal off all citys, towns, and villages. They will also have the power to shoot to kill anyone who trys to leave (regardless of civilian status).

·Civilian transport, can be seized at anytime to help mass evacuations of population centres.

·Civilian property can be seized, and/or destroyed without monetary compensation.

. "Suspects" can be detained indefinately without charge.

· Rioting, protests, and strikes will be banned.

In all honesty? I don't see any real problem with this. Those who are NOT involved with any terror activities will behave and do what they are told, to STAY alive, in the event of the attacks as outlined above. Yes, there will always be gung-ho people in power, but we have to trust, just as Cross pointed out.

Follow blindly? No, but yes, trust.

The US Contstitution is still very much in tact, although perhaps a tad tired, at this point. Don't forget when this was written, none of the authors could even begin to comprehend what is going on around the world, now. I still have trouble comprehending this horror!

As a people, the population here did not vote on the "Patriot Act" at all. Does it take away privacy in favor of security? Yes, it does, for those who have something to fear. It is being tested in the courts so there may be changes.

As for terrorism in your Country? Please don't think I overlooked that aspect when I first replied. But please? Consider this.

The IRA terror has been much easier to detect, easier to identify those involved. I'm not indicating is has been "EASY" to live through!

Now? Terrorism is composed of so many nationalities, so many individuals with the same name, for Pete's sake! Tis difficult to separate the wheat from the shaft.

Language barriers, religious barriers, excellent financial backing for today's Terrorists, cultural differences.......... plus too many other glitches to mention....... ALL create a new atmosphere in which we have to deal. "Virgin Terriotory" for the governments all over the world, not just here in the US.

We have to decide, living in a democracy, in an "open" Country is worth the fight! Is it worth giving up SOME freedoms, the "normal" way of life, to survive.

There is no "normal" now......... and that is damn sad! crying.gif

YES! Find those responsible and elminate them........ MUCH easier said, than done.

Most enjoyable BA!

I never knew about the docmentry thing, although I always felt that only the Americans had landed on Mars Succesfully seemed strange to say the least I watched that scientist from GB for ages as he was planning the mars mission seemed so confident). Maybe they should turn the Seti Dish's too mars and see if they pick up any weird signals !!

I had heard the police had been granted powers to evacuate whole cities and kill , but what gets me is its a almost a police martial state rather than the trained military. I have respect for our police but too give them that kind of power seems ridiculas.

Keep up the good work BA , thumbsup.gif

BA - Well done! This is good, esp. for a budding conspiracy theorist. Next, I will expect a full expose on the connection b/t the WHO, and the spread of AIDS thru the use of vaccines derived from the livers of infected animal vectors. Also, I could give some interesting insight on the causative agent behind Gulf War Syndrome-trust me...If you want to know, PM me.

Again, Congrats on the new column!

post-61-1075447051.gif

Thanks to all those who read my editorial. happy.gif

I am very interested in all conspiracy related topics, if anyone wishes to have a particular topic covered, or investigated by moi, then drop me a line, via email.

Btw, soulfire check your PM box, very interested in what you may have ^_~

Gladly, BA...ball's back in your court. That's tennis terms, of course ohmy.gifhuh.giflaugh.gif

Oh boy, next month is going to be a bumper editorial. O_O;; so much to do.....

Expect more on the new anti terror laws in both the US and UK, investigations into the information i have been provided (thanks soulfire ^^'), ooh yes and i promised you some stuff about the nazis in WW2.....

Cripes its gonna be a long one o_o;;

• 1 month later...

·                    On event of a terrorist Biological/Chemical/Nuclear Attack, Police will have the power to seal off all citys, towns, and villages. They will also have the power to shoot to kill anyone who trys to leave (regardless of civilian status).

·                    Civilian transport, can be seized at anytime to help mass evacuations of population centres.

Can you spot the irony?

If an attack happens wouldn't you want to flee from a targeted area (such as a town) not be restrained to it? I sure hell would want to run for my life without being strapped to my death seat. Hell, if they're going to use this a law during those times, they may as well have a place built for safety away from enemy fire.

====

Alternative 3

Interesting to say the least.