Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mythical or not

ambyglam

i think for the use of some of the inexperienced users with not much knowledge of the unknown it would be great if everyone could add a list and and a link about all the places in the world which are mythical, or may not be!

such as shangri-la, atlantis and el dorado,

and i also think that for those of us who are well versed in such places it will let us help others as well as maybe finding out new and interesting places for ourselves.

so go ahead and let us all know!

ph34r.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• ambyglam

• Firebolt

• Duofrost

stone henge

nazca plateau

giza plateau

gevaudan

mount olympus

hindu cush

sorry, cant give any links, even with sarumans help, still cant figure it out. maybe you could google something up.

The mention of stone henge, have you ever been there? I have, and when your there you look at them, wondering who could have built them, but then you come to the funny realization, its just big rocks.. i dunno.. thats what i thought while i was there.. it was quite a wonderus expierence...

Beth Ro

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_1.htm]links

an awesome sight focusing on the mythical and mysterious aspects of the nazca plateau, with a bar to the left to 15 other pages on the same site about the most famous mythical places.

Edited by man_in_mudboots

I did a research project on Atlantis this past Sept. I believe it is somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean as Plato describes, or off the coast of Florida, in the Baltic Sea, commonly know as the Bermuda Triangle. The Disney's Movie Atlantis was actually based off of theories, with the crystals being a life source. It was really interesting, the main difference in the movie was Atlantis was in Iceland, I think it was Iceland, but in other theories, people claim the crystals energy is the cause of the deterioration in plane when they fly over the Triangle.

man in mudboots! you are a gem!

well, uh, thanks, grin2.gif but i just found out how to do that yesterday, having lots of fun wiht it and sort of catching up, three months on the forum with out posting one link.