Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'The Secret' and HOW to use it.

Egyptian-Illuminati

What you have to do, is not so much think of it alot, but to FEEL LIKE YOU ALREADY OWN IT or HAVE IT. This puts out the frequency to the universe to attract the things you want, and within a month, it should be yours!

Feel is such an ambiguous word. As Napoleon Hill said, Desire is the starting point for all achievement. If you don't have a hot, white desire for something...it ain't gonna happen. You have to want it and the more you want it the more you will do the necessary things to bring it into your life.

Think and think positive! See yourself (feel) in possession of what it is you want. But that isn't the secret. The secret is that if one can completely remove all the negatives from one's mind, then one will not 'give up' when their plans go awry and will continue on desiring and working towards whatever the goal is until it is achieved.

I haven't seen it but I will at some point when I have time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Egyptian-Illuminati

• joc

• crtDzyn

• Donmar

Basically what you see is what you get. If you decide to see everything as a positive, than how can it be negative? In actuality it might be negative, but you interpret it as positive than you won't see it that way.

Sounds interesting. I shall have a look :3

For those who have seen the DVD 'The Secret', it shows you how the greatest people of all time used the Law of Attraction to gain a better life.

From quantum physicists to visionaries to authors... they all prove that the law of attraction does indeed work and that we are on a scientific breakthrough.

Now, most havent had the time to actually try the Law of Attraction to attract anything out of the ordinary - like better health, better wealth, and overall wellbeing. Anything you want is yours, as long as you put enough power into attracting it.

This is not imaginary thinking, craziness or anything of the sorts... it is VERY real.

What you have to do, is not so much think of it alot, but to FEEL LIKE YOU ALREADY OWN IT or HAVE IT. This puts out the frequency to the universe to attract the things you want, and within a month, it should be yours!

Me, I have attracted a beatiful Toyota Celica, 400,000$ per year, and the best woman i will ever meet. All by using this principle.

Try it, visualize it, think about it, and FEEL it. Once a day, everyday, and eventually, it will show up. DO NOT GIVE UP.

Good luck.

www.thesecret.tv

Funny enough I stumbled on 'The Secret' the same day you started this thread, so thats a bit of a coincidence. I'm going to have a good go and report back.

The thing I keep having in the back of my mind is that surly I can't fool the universe, I have to get to the state of knowing that I do have what ever it is I want, it's just a matter of time, is that right? or can you do it by just pretending?

Funny enough I stumbled on 'The Secret' the same day you started this thread, so thats a bit of a coincidence. I'm going to have a good go and report back.

The thing I keep having in the back of my mind is that surly I can't fool the universe, I have to get to the state of knowing that I do have what ever it is I want, it's just a matter of time, is that right? or can you do it by just pretending?

The subconscious mind doesn't recognize Truth....it is just an information gathering machine. It files your thoughts and regurgitates them back into the Conscious Mind as needed to support the current Conscious Thought. Therefore, telling yourself that you can...even when you don't consciously believe that you can...is very important in 'doing'.

You should visualize that you can.

The subconscious mind doesn't recognize Truth....it is just an information gathering machine. It files your thoughts and regurgitates them back into the Conscious Mind as needed to support the current Conscious Thought. Therefore, telling yourself that you can...even when you don't consciously believe that you can...is very important in 'doing'.

You should visualize that you can.

Wow thanks! that answer hit the spot. So one should just keep churning out positive thoughts and visualisations then :D

For those who have seen the DVD 'The Secret', it shows you how the greatest people of all time used the Law of Attraction to gain a better life.

From quantum physicists to visionaries to authors... they all prove that the law of attraction does indeed work and that we are on a scientific breakthrough.

Now, most havent had the time to actually try the Law of Attraction to attract anything out of the ordinary - like better health, better wealth, and overall wellbeing. Anything you want is yours, as long as you put enough power into attracting it.

This is not imaginary thinking, craziness or anything of the sorts... it is VERY real.

Me, I have attracted a beatiful Toyota Celica, 400,000$ per year, and the best woman i will ever meet. All by using this principle.

Try it, visualize it, think about it, and FEEL it. Once a day, everyday, and eventually, it will show up. DO NOT GIVE UP.

Good luck.

www.thesecret.tv

Planning to buy the book version.. a seller here.

Wow thanks! that answer hit the spot. So one should just keep churning out positive thoughts and visualisations then :D

Exactly. :yes::tu: I give you an A+

Edited by Egyptian-Illuminati

If one wishes to succeed...yes. All it takes is one negative thought to derail everything. Can't, won't, didn't, shouldn't, couldn't, not, no .....all must be exiled from one's conscious thought. If you find yourself thinking or saying (speech is just vocalized thought process) something that is negative...immediately reverse it. Things like, 'Gosh, it's pouring rain and I have to go to the office! I hate driving in the rain!' Immediately reverse it...It's raining, that's great, I love the rain and I love driving in the rain. Driving in the rain is a wonderful experience!' Reversing the negative as soon as it appears in your conscious thought is vitally important to success. It actually IS the secret (or at least a large part of it). Is it any wonder then that only 2% are actually successful at whatever they set for a goal?

Exactly. :yes::tu: I give you an A+

Thanks. I'm now adding you to my friends list...I don't know you yet but you obviously are. :yes:

Those who get it...get it. And those who don't get it...well, there is always hope! Once you get it though...you always have it.

Edited by joc

I guess it all depends what a person wants and if by getting it, it would harm another person. That to me would be taboo and if I did want something that would harm another should I get it, I would fully expect to pay, big time, for it.

Someone else stated earlier on in this Thread that nothing is free - I tend to agree with that, there is a price for everything - granted that price may be small, but it will still be a price.

I can fully accept however, having said all that, that positive visualisation would work - anyone who tries it however, first think, what is it you want and will it harm another. If the result of getting it will harm somebody else, personally I would think again about visualising for whatever the thing is you want.

On a quick note, if it is another person you want, be wary - you may just get them and then be unable to get rid of them should things not work out - this is a perfect example of the price you may pay.

I figure this out long ago way before the video came out. I haven't had to work a stupid small time job in years enough money to live by falls into my lap barley lifting a finger. My "witch" friend knew this too he has way more money falling into his lap but he does put more into it than I do. Its all true you create the forces that governs your life and being. If you don't you most likely some average joe working a 9-5 but hey nothing wrong with that some people like that kind of routine in life.

I haven't read the book or seen the DVD; however, based on what I've read on this thread I agree and disagree. I agree you must be focused to achieve your goals and visualization is a big part of focusing. Is this "focusing" sending out frequencies - probably so. However, your goals won't magically appear in your lap without you moving (working) towards your goal and being prepared to accept it.

If the village idiot applied this law in his/her attempt to garner great amounts of wealth and "magically" received it. How long would he/she hold on to without work (acquiring knowledge about money, economics, investing, etc.)?

Work is definitely needed - but the load is lessened when you have clear-cut goals and a plan. Some people make it look easy; but, sledom is work not behind the scenes.

Good luck.

www.thesecret.tv

It works. That's all I will say, that's all I need to say.

There are people who do things, there are people who watch people do things, and then there are people who wondered what happend.

When you watch this and learn to really listen ... you wont be watching or wondering. It's great.