Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient art with UFO's

AK47

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Engulf

• Fluffybunny

• AK47

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey AK47, thouse paintings make you think, but they might be symbolizing something besides UFO's im not sure just saying. huh.gif

AK47,

seen this artwork before...got to say it looks like UFO's and ET'S to me. original.gif

What else could it be? whistling2.gif

Yup, seen most of them before but not several others, thank you for sharing AK47. original.gif Those (respective) researchers should really put more of thier time checking this out more specifically, for it may hold an unimaginable truth about our past. ph34r.gif

Yup, seen most of them before but not several others, thank you for sharing AK47. original.gif Those (respective) researchers should really put more of thier time checking this out more specifically, for it may hold an unimaginable truth about our past. ph34r.gif

Indeed but to be honest would anyone really except it? The human race having been educated for so long in one direction, to be suddenly turned upside down, well one can only wonder what it would do to many...

Indeed but to be honest would anyone really except it? The human race having been educated for so long in one direction, to be suddenly turned upside down, well one can only wonder what it would do to many...

Yes BA. There are lots of wierd things out there which are really happening, I mean like it's there to be seen or maybe to be verified more specifically, still they wouldn't wanna accept it. Reasons?? It's just against thier believes, they just can't afford or willing to even think about the whole matter. Most of the people out there (at least the majority of the people in my place {shakes head} disgust.gif ) are just closed-minded, and that really shouldn't be happening. It's just sad to see the world is still like this....... sad.gifsad.gif

Yes BA. There are lots of wierd things out there which are really happening, I mean like it's there to be seen or maybe to be verified more specifically, still they wouldn't wanna accept it. Reasons?? It's just against thier believes, they just can't afford or willing to even think about the whole matter. Most of the people out there (at least the majority of the people in my place {shakes head} <_< ) are just closed-minded, and that really shouldn't be happening. It's just sad to see the world is still like this....... :(:(

Indeed, the world still has to wake up -_-;;

I think with more and more data out there and more and more people on the internet, it's bound to make a difference.

What I find interesting that most of the these sighting are showen in Religious paintings. I remember hearing that about 60% of “holy apparition" sightings also have Ufo sighting along with them.

What I find interesting that most of the these sighting are showen in Religious paintings

Indeed. And even the most cursory glance through assorted religious scriptures will show plenty of textual evidence of what we call UFOs. Not least in the Old Testament, but also featuring in the Vedic texts of India amongst others. The book of Enoch, which only made into very few versions of The Old Testament, describes a particularly vivid encounter with the Gods. Enoch later left Earth with the Gods in their shiny flying machine, which took off with a huge burst of flame.

Of course all these picture and references must be plain wrong, otherwise we'd have to accept that UFO's have and will always be with us. And that would never do...

The idea that 'God' is an astronaut is not just a dodgy Von Daniken concept.

WOO! These pictures are enough to make me convinced...... huh.gif erm...even more than i was before tongue.gif

Noodles xx salook.gif i am saTan *sings*

Zeptepi...Could you tell us more about the encounter with the gods, in the book of Enoch?

AK47...thanks for the site original.gif... am busy reading it!

Most ufo's in ancient artwork are small and in the background.I wonder if they're that way just to make the statement that they're just a "natural"part of daily life,the same as the trees,grass,etc.,or if they were put in the background like a "secret"....something you have to look closely at to notice.....

The funny part is that when I looked at all of the pictures on the site, I thought: "aww, this is just BS, I bet if I were to go look at the museum version of the same paintings the UFO's probably wont be there. I bet they added them in afterwards..."

So I set off to go find different versions of the same painting to see if the UFO's were there...Yep, they are!

Boy was I surpised blink.giftongue.gif

I don't know what to make of it. Some of the pics could be explained away, but some of the UFO's are really close to what is reported today.

The first pic on the site is in a museum(In London I think..not sure) that has a nice website. The museum has text about the picture, in detail, but says nothing about the flying craft in the sky...Hmmm...In fact, I can't find any of the art museums that make any reference to the little flying crafts.

Wierd!

I have a question........if those are in fact ufo's in ancient artwork.......what exactly does it mean?( i have my own opinion,but want to hear other opinions)

I have a question........if those are in fact ufo's in ancient artwork.......what exactly does it mean?( i have my own opinion,but want to hear other opinions)

Well, if there are what they appear to be, that means that UFO's have been seen for much longer than I originally thought. I can remember a show about UFO's that basically said that they were first reported in the late 50's by a pilot in Washington state. After that report, a lot of other people began to have other sightings...

I don't quite know what to make of the artwork. I am generally pretty skeptical about these kinds of things, but this is pretty difficult to just explain away...

Why couldn't wa have had visitors before the 50's?

It seems reasonable enough that it happened before the 50's. Who knows? What if we really are the offspring of aliens and we killed off the real inteligent life forms on this planet thousands of years ago. Maybe we were all from Mars? grin2.gif

Then I'm hearby named BuggyelfmaidenMarswarrior. laugh.gif

Sorry, gotta stop reading the Alan Dean Anderson books. But... I can't help it. His books are just too funny...

Okay I'll shut up now.