Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the US government and nukes

Matt121

our moron government here in the U.S attacked Iraq over Nukes, then they talked about Iran, but Korea is a different story Korea is all like don't start no sh** and there won't be no sh**.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cradle of Fish

• Legatus Legionis

• Mekorig

• Matt121

Top Posters In This Topic

Korea has more nuclear power than US.. ( that I think so ).

It doesn't matter how many nukes they have. They don't have the capability of reaching us.

It doesn't matter how many nukes they have. They don't have the capability of reaching us.

they have ways. there are many who hate US and wants US to be destroyed.

What gives you that idea? They tested their first device this year and the US has been stockpiling them since the beginning of the cold war.

our moron government here in the U.S attacked Iraq over Nukes, then they talked about Iran, but Korea is a different story Korea is all like don't start no sh** and there won't be no sh**.

An ignorant mind is a wasted mind.

it's a fact that republicans are evil. The thought of having to vote republican if Hillary is in the running for president is disgusting. But I'll have to do it because I hate Hillary Clinton.

What gives you that idea? They tested their first device this year and the US has been stockpiling them since the beginning of the cold war.

giving you the idea that up until now north koreans really really despise the US and not only the koreans but many more. they could be possibly having a secret alliance against the US and who would know that they are passing each other some nuclear weapons.

I don't think anybody will nuke the USA. Not with bombs anyway. Every country has their own little mini nuke, called their dollar reserves . It could be that perception of the USA as a threat to world stability will be enough to induce displacement of the dollar standard and the global economic disruptions that would bring . Hopefully there wont be a disordely dumping of the dollar . that'll hurt everyone , but instead a slow sell off and replacement with the Euro so an orderly depreciation of the US economy can be achieved

Edited by Anubi

there is no oil in N Korea !

Remember when cons were all p***ed off and saying Clinton was 'appeasing' N Korea ? That Bush wouldn't do that ? And indeed he stopped ----------for a bit . then found his way wasn't working and went back to Clinton's way of dealing with N Korea. Now it's alot calmer.

hypocrisy overflows.

giving you the idea that up until now north koreans really really despise the US and not only the koreans but many more. they could be possibly having a secret alliance against the US and who would know that they are passing each other some nuclear weapons.

"The enemy of my enemy is not my friend"

Firstly, I dont buy this rhetoric about North Korea hating the US. How could anyone know such a thing? The country is bathed in such great secrecy. Secondly, North Korea signed an agreement recently with South Korea to formally end the Korean war, which has been on hold for fifty years. Now that, plus the work on nuclear weapons, doesn't suggest that they hate America and want to destroy it, it suggests that they're showing the US that they aren't really a threat, but that they would retaliate if the US attacked them.

The belief that the "Axis of Evil" states, which hate america are in league is totally baseless. Iran and Iraq hated each other, and were at war with each other for eight years. Iran is a theocracy, opposed to 'unbeliever' communist North Korea, they really couldn't get along for very long, even with a common enemy such as the US.

it's a fact that republicans are evil. The thought of having to vote republican if Hillary is in the running for president is disgusting. But I'll have to do it because I hate Hillary Clinton.

Dude, you would be better off not voting then. Because you know what you are getting with the Pubs: More War, Bigger Deficits, Corporate Welfare, Torture, and attacks on your Civil Liberties.

Please don't do it. For the sake of the rest of us.

You have seen what Bush and the Repub Congress have done.

Could you honestly consent to more of that?

Once you have Nukes you're out of the game... unless you want to start a nuclear war.

But it's a stalemate kind of peace. And it only works if both sides don't want to be annihilated. Democratic or communist country- annihilation is generally accepted as 'not being a good idea.'

However, with Iran, they're religious fundamental nutters...without fear of death; so you really wouldn't want them to have nukes.

And before someone, say like ripley says 'isn't Bush a religious nutter.'.he still can't just decide to nuke a country on his own.

Iran's whole Governmental Infrastructure is based on fundamental psycho principles so imo it's more probable they would be the instigators of a preemptive strike against some country or other. Say Isreal- "Let's nuke Israel 72 virgins for all!"

Once you have Nukes you're out of the game... unless you want to start a nuclear war.

But it's a stalemate kind of peace. And it only works if both sides don't want to be annihilated. Democratic or communist country- annihilation is generally accepted as 'not being a good idea.'

However, with Iran, they're religious fundamental nutters...without fear of death; so you really wouldn't want them to have nukes.

And before someone, say like ripley says 'isn't Bush a religious nutter.'.he still can't just decide to nuke a country on his own.

Iran's whole Governmental Infrastructure is based on fundamental psycho principles so imo it's more probable they would be the instigators of a preemptive strike against some country or other. Say Isreal- "Let's nuke Israel 72 virgins for all!"

Iran isn't completely like that. They have moderates who hate the crackpots which rule over them too, they don't all hate Americans, they really dont know anything about Americans, and vice versa. Of course, it is a theocracy where the people have no say, it may be they who are the ultimate victim of a nuclear holocaust they didn't want.

I also dont know that being blown up by a nuclear device would count as 'martyrdom'.

Doesn't matter, because Obama is going to get the Nomination. Most people who are Republicans who are fed up are siding with Ron Paul. Who, IMHO does not have a chance if nominated. By the way... wouldn't that make you Evil too?

Iran isn't completely like that. They have moderates who hate the crackpots which rule over them too, they don't all hate Americans, they really dont know anything about Americans, and vice versa. Of course, it is a theocracy where the people have no say, it may be they who are the ultimate victim of a nuclear holocaust they didn't want.

I also dont know that being blown up by a nuclear device would count as 'martyrdom'.

But, they are ruled by the Theocracy, who preach Anti-American rhetoric. Billy's statement that they could potentially do a first strike is a legitimet statement.

As for the Axis of Evil... Yeah that is total bunk. :wacko:

Dude, you would be better off not voting then. Because you know what you are getting with the Pubs: More War, Bigger Deficits, Corporate Welfare, Torture, and attacks on your Civil Liberties.

Please don't do it. For the sake of the rest of us.

You have seen what Bush and the Repub Congress have done.

Could you honestly consent to more of that?

Except for Ron Paul, The Republican Party is currently being like that. Reagan must be turning in his grave.

Except for Ron Paul, The Republican Party is currently being like that. Reagan must be turning in his grave.

why is reagan like the benchmark...he was suffering from alzheimers and daddy bush was pulling the strings...if you ask me the problems we face today might have been curtailed had reagan not dropped the ball so many times...when hezbollah killed all our marines what was the response?...attack grenada?....they were coddling terrorism for the future ...when war is your business you need an enemy...

Edited by Unlimited

i love when people see others countries like the "generic evil country" form the old toons (what was the name of the one appearing in the toons of the moose and the squirrel?).

Iran, while a weird mix of theocracy and democracy, have a lot of internal spins and blocks that doesnt make posible the "they gone nuts and launch their nuke". In fact, politics inside Iran is more bizantine then the one in USA.

The weirdo that is the Iranian president is loosing favour among the population and the powers groups quickly, and even him doesnt have the power to order the launch of a nuclear device, if they get one.

i love when people see others countries like the "generic evil country" form the old toons (what was the name of the one appearing in the toons of the moose and the squirrel?).

From Rocky and Bullwinkle? lol :lol: Yeah, I know what you mean.

The place Boris and Natasha were from was called Pottsylvania.

Edited by Ins0mniac

The weirdo that is the Iranian president is loosing favour among the population and the powers groups quickly, and even him doesnt have the power to order the launch of a nuclear device, if they get one.

yeah that weirdo president doesn't have the true power in Iran. It's the 'Supreme Leader of Iran' Ali Khamenei another much more dangerous weirdo..

Functions and duties of The Supreme Leader

1. Delineation of the general policies of the Islamic Republic of Iran after consultation with the Nation's Expediency Discernment Council.

2. Supervision over the proper execution of the general policies of the systems.

3. Issuing decrees for national referendums.

4. Assuming supreme command of the armed forces.

5. Declaration of war and peace, and the mobilization of the armed forces.

6. Appointment, dismissal, and acceptance of resignation of:

1. the fuqaha' on the Guardian Council.

2. the supreme judicial authority of the country.

3. the head of the radio and television network of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

4. the chief of the joint staff.

5. the chief commander of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.

6. the supreme commanders of the armed forces.

7. Resolving differences between the three wings of the armed forces and regulation of their relations.

8. Resolving the problems, which cannot be solved by conventional methods, through the Nation's Expediency Council.

9. Signing the decree formalizing the elections in Iran for the President of the Republic by the people.

10. Dismissal of the President of the Republic, with due regard for the interests of the country, after the Supreme Court holds him guilty of the violation of his constitutional duties, or after a vote of the Islamic Consultative Assembly (Parliament) testifying to his incompetence on the basis of Article 89 of the Constitution.

link

yeah that weirdo president doesn't have the true power in Iran. It's the 'Supreme Leader of Iran' Ali Khamenei another much more dangerous weirdo..

Functions and duties of The Supreme Leader

1. Delineation of the general policies of the Islamic Republic of Iran after consultation with the Nation's Expediency Discernment Council.

2. Supervision over the proper execution of the general policies of the systems.

3. Issuing decrees for national referendums.

4. Assuming supreme command of the armed forces.

5. Declaration of war and peace, and the mobilization of the armed forces.

6. Appointment, dismissal, and acceptance of resignation of:

1. the fuqaha' on the Guardian Council.

2. the supreme judicial authority of the country.

3. the head of the radio and television network of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

4. the chief of the joint staff.

5. the chief commander of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.

6. the supreme commanders of the armed forces.

7. Resolving differences between the three wings of the armed forces and regulation of their relations.

8. Resolving the problems, which cannot be solved by conventional methods, through the Nation's Expediency Council.

9. Signing the decree formalizing the elections in Iran for the President of the Republic by the people.

10. Dismissal of the President of the Republic, with due regard for the interests of the country, after the Supreme Court holds him guilty of the violation of his constitutional duties, or after a vote of the Islamic Consultative Assembly (Parliament) testifying to his incompetence on the basis of Article 89 of the Constitution.

link

I dont know if Ali Khamenei is more dangerous. While a religious conservative, he seems more, how to said it, conservative?, than "Iranian weirdo president". You dont get to be leader of a Theocracy beign a mindless extremist.

I'm making the sound of a siren while twirling my finger in a circular motion next to my ear.

I always prefer a Republican President,. But I agree on this one, anyone but Hillary.