Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why does it rain?

chicken dance

Have you ever gotten there and wonders why it rains? Beyond the weather forecast of the clouds and temperture, futher beyond your imagination. Many can believe that the gods are battling. Many believes that we need it for crops of food.

Debatable that the mighty god can work any miricles we do not need water.

My story begins on a sad and lonely little girl. The little girl prayed every night to god, hoping that her one prayer would come true. She would work in the fields to prep food, and do her daily chores. Not very popular with anybody, she ignores the critizism and work everyday and at night she prayed to god. She grew up doing that exact things everyday, work and pray, work and pray. The little girl had lost her parent and had to provide for her younger siblings, who never listen to her. Many years passed and her sibblings grew up and moved out. She was all alone. That night she got down on her knees and asked god " How come you have not answered my prayers?" The next morning she woke up it wasn't the same. It was white everywhere. In the mist stood something gold. She walked up and saw something beyond her belief. It was the lord. "Why did you not answer my prayers?" The said "My child I can not full fill your prayers. I can not control people. But you, you have a heart of gold. I am sure that what I have given to you, you will share with the world." Tears fell down her face. "But it so sad that people are so cruel.""My child you have proven to me that you care for people as I do, when you are sad and cry the world will know for when you cry it will rain."

And every time she cries the little girl with a heart of gold makes it rain.

The End

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chicken dance

• Engulf

• ambyglam

• Loque

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Many can believe that the gods are battling.

Well I certainly hope they do it sooner, can't stand the darn sun!!! (Wipes sweat of arm-pits) tongue.gifgrin2.gif

Compaired to the gods I'd have to say man is more peaceful lol. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT RAINS IN EUROPE!

Wonder why they fight so damn much if they are suppossed to be superior beings. lol

My mum used to tell me that thunder storms happened when god went bowling, and that lightening occured when he scored a strike, hence 'lightening strike', this of course made perfect sence to a 4year old, and stopped me running to my parents room in the middle of the night, so mum was happy. tongue.gif

My mum used to tell me that thunder storms happened when god went bowling, and that lightening occured when he scored a strike, hence 'lightening strike',

rolleyes.gif

that is kinda cute!

Have you ever seen it rain when the sun is shining?

I have heard that when it does that ... the Devil is beating his wife! devil.gifw00t.gif

whistling2.gif

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT RAINS IN EUROPE!

Wonder why they fight so damn much if they are suppossed to be superior beings.

it also rains often in south louisiana....probly why we stay one giant swamp. grin2.gif

also, i have wondered about htat too. the greek and roman Gods are little more than powerful humans, always jealous and bickering and enjoying sexual deviations. i just cant understand how anyone could believe in Gods like that.

Have you ever seen it rain when the sun is shining?

I have heard that when it does that ... the Devil is beating his wife! devil.gifw00t.gif

whistling2.gif

erm nope, does his wife know there are phone lines u can call!

anyway if it rains when its sunny and the angle is right we get rainbows which are fun, and if u have especially good vision, you can just make out the infra red at the top, and the ultra violet at the bottom, so obviously it happens to see how good your eye sight is!

loll

ph34r.gif