Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can biological weapon monsters ever exist?

Fatal

so the question is do you beleave that is possible that bio weapons/ monster can be made

i guess this thread lost it readers huh i thought this was a great topic becuase this is ver much possible

Don't they already exist?

Considering how much we love to dink around with things.. with modern technology, wouldn't be that hard to create something like the Hunters (Personally I want a neptune in a little glass tank) You'd probably see something more like the Leeches from RE0 at this point in time though. Just without the whole morphing to human shape yet.

After all it's easier to dink around with the DNA of simpler creatures first. Though real B.O.W.s would be a long way off (Thank gods).

Don't they already exist?

Considering how much we love to dink around with things.. with modern technology, wouldn't be that hard to create something like the Hunters (Personally I want a neptune in a little glass tank) You'd probably see something more like the Leeches from RE0 at this point in time though. Just without the whole morphing to human shape yet.

After all it's easier to dink around with the DNA of simpler creatures first. Though real B.O.W.s would be a long way off (Thank gods).

i dont think that b.o.ws are that far off the goverment (anyones for that matter) has bio weapons already what makes take one step further any diffrent from the killers the scitiest have already made? why becuase the ones we have now dont walk or talk in the conventional sense? it's pretty much the same i would say !

well in an odd way, yes, us white people are your monster. Years of living close to animals in europe made us resistent to a great number of colds, flus and viruses. When we went to the new world those viruses killed tons of people. I am not talking about anthrax blankets or anything controversial. I just mean we had lots of sickeness that we were immune to, yet the native people were not.

well in an odd way, yes, us white people are your monster. Years of living close to animals in europe made us resistent to a great number of colds, flus and viruses. When we went to the new world those viruses killed tons of people. I am not talking about anthrax blankets or anything controversial. I just mean we had lots of sickeness that we were immune to, yet the native people were not.

this is very much possible but what my girl is sayin is that man made weapons/monsters is possible and the gov. is already makeing monsters

what if video games are counter information. so when someone asks this question we listen then laugh at them for playing the video game too much.

but in reality its a scary question to ponder.

what if video games are counter information. so when someone asks this question we listen then laugh at them for playing the video game too much.

it is becuase just about anyone could be watching you from outerspace with technolagy being the way it is

it is becuase just about anyone could be watching you from outerspace with technolagy being the way it is

cood you be any more gay

who where you refering to when you said this

I think the question is Will it exist than Can it. Im sure we can find ways to make something like that happen.

isn't that the same question though considering bio weapons already exist and they are monsters / and so are the scientist that made the bio weapons that we have to day

Edited by gypsygrl

I hope they never become a reality. Anyone who has played RE knows how scary it is to have a regenerator or iron maiden confront you!!!

Edited by BenBoomZ

I hope they never become a reality. Anyone who has played RE knows how scary it is to have a regenerator or iron maiden confront you!!!

trust me i think realty is already hear

just not in the form of an rpg

• 2 weeks later...

Science is already testing out cloning, nanotechnology and genetic engineering. Its just a matter of time that things like tat start to happen

yes and at the same time no in the movies there all super zombies in the game there zombies bugs and the like. all in all no

If we can't stop the birdflu and malaria, I guess the answer to this thread is pretty much obvious.

• 4 years later...

Genetic Engineering and Bio weaponry are happening all the time. Testing on animals is reaching an all time high. Would not surprise me if the things that go on at Plum Island and the whole Mothman idea is due to biological weaponry testing. There is so much out there on human 'super solders' and I don't just mean in comic books like the Hulk, Cpt America or Spiderman!

Genetic Engineering and Bio weaponry are happening all the time. Testing on animals is reaching an all time high. Would not surprise me if the things that go on at Plum Island and the whole Mothman idea is due to biological weaponry testing. There is so much out there on human 'super solders' and I don't just mean in comic books like the Hulk, Cpt America or Spiderman!

I'd love to read some of your information...undoubtedly you have citations to back your statement. Care to share them?

Yeah "Bio-Monsters" can exist their uses would be many the consequence who knows.

I dont think so, its impractical especially when one can create something far worse like a supervirus or something.

Yes I do believe that monsters such as that could exist.

I think that you could get someone crazier enough in the future to try hybrids either with animals or people and the experiment could go wrong.