Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GORDON BROWN SIGNS TREATY

chemical-licker

Don't be so quick to raise up Gordon Brown as the Straw Man of this disgusting episode. Senior members of all three major parties (Libs, Labour, Cons) have been colluding with this drive towards a Supranational European State for several decades.

We can't trust ANY of the current "old gang" politicians. They have been brought up from university to despise the United Kingdom, and the English in particular. The actively WANT our nation to be dissolved.

Meow Purr.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotus Flower

• chaoszerg

• chemical-licker

• stevewinn

If it keeps on raining levee's going to break, Oh yeah, I said..If it keeps on a raining, the levee's going to break..

When the Levee Breaks I'll have no place to stay. <_<

Don't be so quick to raise up Gordon Brown as the Straw Man of this disgusting episode. Senior members of all three major parties (Libs, Labour, Cons) have been colluding with this drive towards a Supranational European State for several decades.

We can't trust ANY of the current "old gang" politicians. They have been brought up from university to despise the United Kingdom, and the English in particular. The actively WANT our nation to be dissolved.

Meow Purr.

I just hope we have a military coup, because everyone i talk to says the country is going down hill, fine example is law and order, i want a parliment run by people who have come from council estates, you know the people with common sense, go out working 40 hours a week for the minimum wage, have lived in the real world, there the people i want running the country, not these toffs,

I just hope we have a military coup,

thats why the crown doesnt want you having guns...what if you stood up to them?....for shame..

I just hope we have a military coup, because everyone i talk to says the country is going down hill, fine example is law and order, i want a parliment run by people who have come from council estates, you know the people with common sense, go out working 40 hours a week for the minimum wage, have lived in the real world, there the people i want running the country, not these toffs,

An excellent proposition Stevewinn.

Meow Purr.

thats why the crown doesnt want you having guns...what if you stood up to them?....for shame..

I know a lot of the powers have been taken away from the Queen,, but im sure if she told the army to remove the government they would, i'd love nothing more than Brown and the rest of the shower of sh** frog marched out of downing street,

An excellent proposition Stevewinn.

Meow Purr.

Whacht out with what you wish. You may not like what the djim that cames out of the lamp...

Whacht out with what you wish. You may not like what the djim that cames out of the lamp...

... as the people of Argentina will happily testify to...

... as the people of Argentina will happily testify to...

Humanity learns from its mistakes. Sadly, humanity is also the only one in this planet falling in the same hole more than once...

You guys need a Putin, and I dont just mean a shirtless leader that is robust but a nationalist that will bust heads to protect the state from neo-liberal globalist douchehats :)

What we need is a new system.

I am tired of all the little MP's running around making decisions that will benefit them in some way instead of what's good for the country and It's hard working people.

Weeeeelll, if this isn't agitation, I don't know what is.

Humanity learns from its mistakes. Sadly, humanity is also the only one in this planet falling in the same hole more than once...

:lol:

Just lean back and enjoy the show. The powerless little mongrels are little more than amusing, it'll be a cold day in hell till they get their way. Unless some sneaky little douchebag like hitler comes along, then it becomes dangerous.

Everyone is so right, i wish we had a statesman, a giant of a man/woman who would put the Nation first, would fight the fight for the decent law abiding people, we has a country have fought over the centuries to preserve our way of life, we fought hitler in his bid to create the first European superstate, and now after all the sacrifices by millions of people from many countries around the world, Gordon Brown will surrender all that sacrifice with one stroke of the pen, and what for, for us to be ruled by unelected more shower of sh**s,

linked-image

Isn't it about time this traitor got his head stuck on the Tower bridge.

When I look at the state og Britain today I tell you a new Hitler came along tomorrow I would vote for him.

I still dont understand that pathological fear to superstates: They are the inevitable next step toward world unification. And if we want to survive has a viable specie, we need to unite.

Completely and without a doubt, he is enjoying his power as Premier and doesn't care whom he upsets, even people in his own party. To me he is a lame duck, Prime Minister. He got in by default, and that for some strange reason there was no opposition. Also, he had a chance to call a General Election, but his actions in not calling one was proof that he wanted to hold onto to the title and power.

I can understand why the other parties were annoyed with his decision not to call a General Election. Isn't there some ruling that they can get him out of his position legally. Surely, one of the other parties must know some law that would reduce his power base? I can't think of the term, but some leader that doesn't fulfill obligations. He certainly doesn't represent the British people. I think the only reason he pulled our troops out of Iraq was for publicity, as he was chancellor and agreed for them to go in.

Sometimes I wonder what hat he is wearing? Is he still wearing the hat of the Chancellor, or that of a Prime Minister? Look what happened with that fiasco when he first came into office. Where was he? He was in bed.

As a person, not in power, I should imagine he could be a good man. However, I think the position of Premier has gone to his head. It is a known fact, and you could see it when Blair was the Prime Minister, that he was hungering for the position. He always seemed to doze off when Blair was speaking, along with that John fellow.

I use to be a member of the Labour Party and am now a non-partisan. One of the voters that they have to sway at the General Elections. Until there is a General Election, he will be a Lame Duck Prime Minister, like they have Lame Duck Presidents in the US.(to me). If he proves himself and gets elected by the public then I will recognize him fully as our Prime Minister, but for now, he is just going through the motions.

If Gordon Brown is continued to rule Britain with an iron thumb, we are going to lose everything that makes us British, and our economy will suffer. I am proud to be British. This is my home, I was born here and intend to lay my bones here. However, with what Brown is doing it is going to be a nightmare for those of us who are ill, disabled, and pensioners to rest in peace.

Humanity learns from its mistakes.

Not really....

I still dont understand that pathological fear to superstates: They are the inevitable next step toward world unification. And if we want to survive has a viable specie, we need to unite.

Independence is what keeps countries (singular) united, it's what allows us to have different laws - some more humane and logical than other countries -cough-such-as-the-middleeast-cough- . Unification would mean everything we do, our daily lives to our private lives. Will be pre-ordained by the world state.

It's either still go to wars over petty things, but remain independent and free.

Or

Lose our everything for united peace and world governing.

Stalin was corrupted for one of the worlds largest countries. How corrupt would someone get having the world as their chess set.

Edited by Chokmah

I don't WAN'T to live in a 'superstate'. I like my country as it is.. I like it's traditions, it's feel , and - if I am unhappy with elemnets of it, I want to deal with it localy.

It is not in Mindkinds NATURE to cleave to an amporphous superstate.. we have a propensity to cleave to local tribes. We are happy to accept a degree of expansion of the tribes (to nationhood), but much beyond that ... well... what do we have in common ?

Heck... I'll go with the European States.... but ONLY if we get a vote on it.

we havn't had one.

Gordon Brown is a traitor... one of many such since Margeret Thatcher stood down... she at least refused to be conned.

Meow Purr.

Meow Purr.

I know a lot of the powers have been taken away from the Queen,, but im sure if she told the army to remove the government they would, i'd love nothing more than Brown and the rest of the shower of sh** frog marched out of downing street,

As far as I am aware, the Queen does still have the power to remove the Government.

Blimey that would make headlines in England wouldn't it!!! :lol:

You'll be better off , all this pseudo-imperialist shenanigans ( is that the word ? ) with the US does not help your cause . Europe will curb your foolish US led obedient dog-like behaviour. Time to join the new global economic superpower .

Edited by Anubi