Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient race with 6 fingers and toes

crystal sage

can he flip anyone the bird?

or is it like a doube **** you. im not sure

CS....both my Ears were like Mr. Spock's when i was born..but pointed but the ears were not curved in on top but open and almost spock like..

by massage the cartilege was turned inside...the same for my sister too

would you consider us aliens just coz our genetic make up turned us into a little different????

lol long lost relative :P

my lil pixie ears

linked-image

:lol:

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

:D I'm glad someone got the reference.

^_^ Fairy/pixie/goblin ears???

How cute!!!! :D

Actually .. I think we are all the mutated seeds of various (aliens) that have landed throughout Earth's History...

Imported workforces.. for mining.. exploitating of the Earth's recources... just as we are planing with our surrounding planets of the moment...

you believe that, but not in advanced ancient human civilisations, but you believe aliens have landed throughout history, imported work forces for exploiting the earth . LOL

Yaar there is more reality to your vedas back home than that.

evolution consists of two processes, mutually independant of the other...mutation and natural selection.

polydactylsm is result of mutation at genetic level. its natural. no aliens. no reptilians. no baba yaga

you believe that, but not in advanced ancient human civilisations, but you believe aliens have landed throughout history, imported work forces for exploiting the earth . LOL

Yaar there is more reality to your vedas back home than that.

I'm all for the advanced ancient civilizations too... B) ...going back maybe even hundreds of thousands of years... that may have been wiped out much like we too are close to being wiped out... by being too smart for out britches... ;) .. note the threat of nuclear destruction... or being poisoned..or rendered infertile... by pollution.. frankenstein concotions of medicine.. vaccinations... food additives.. GM foods.. DNA manipulations...

our arrogant attempts at beating /manipulating nature....

So unless we know how to save ourselves from these follies...maybe in a hundred years or so... what ever is left of our civilization... will just have to start afresh ... either on earth .. or Mars... or other planets... and those that stay behind... will have tales.. to pass down to future generations...similar to Atlantis.. when Man was able to manipulate his environment.. create new perfect breeds of crops...animals that glowed in the dark... or were more nutritious... could grow bigger and faster.,... create superhumans... could control the weather... had magic toys... could fly..or communicate instantly anywhere in the world...had powerful weapons...machines..with powerful brains the size of a fingernail that could provide any information.. speak... instantly communicate with other machines the size of a stick or stone.. anywhere in the world... that they could live and travel amongst the stars...

Yet greed... fear...arrogance destroyed it all...

They will later develop a fear of technology.. demonize it perhaps... yet a few chosen ones will keep records of the knowledge of the time.. hold keepsakes ( machinery... :P a few ipods... dvds. X boxes....tv screens computers.. solar power sources ...vending machines ..cars. etc) of these times in secret vaults...

maybe over the next few hundred years... some clutz may break them... ( or as most things these days barely last over 5 years anyway...as we are a disposable society)... and all our present technology will just become a puzzle...

or some new religiousor political order... fearing the corruption of the present Man's soul may destroy any old artifacts... literature it can get it's hands on... making today's civilization even more of a mystery... myth...

Then thousands of years from now.... What will be left???

Or if those who settled other planets... and have since created new interesting technologies beliefs...come across some ancient documents...history... of a planet called Earth... decide to come back to find their roots... What would they find???

What would those who have since created several civilizations..morphed a little from all the remnants Genetic and DNA manipulations of the past...???

What will happen???

How would the 'alien' visitors be viewed?? received???

Would they believe that the were once connected??? shared ancestry????

Would the keepers of the ancient archives reveal their hidden treasures???

Would the governments of the time allow them???

How would the people of the future earth respond???

Edited by crystal sage

Well, I only have the ten as well, like Jaylemurph.

But I did once have a tooth thing. My right side canine tooth would not stop growing. It eventually got long enough for me to use it to clean my toenails without bending over.

I sawed it off one day and filed it down - never grew back.

I took the sawed off piece, turned it on a lathe, and made the nicest pool cue in these here parts.

But I broke it over my mama's head cause she drank the last beer.

Harte

For the longest time in (Western) Europe. the sixth finger was a sign of the devil. The child was supposedly a witch and if not killed outright, then they were shunned by everyone and forced out of the village to live on their own.

There was also a baby born in New York with 12 fingers and 12 toes, which the mother knew he had from the ultrasound...They were going to remove the extra's when he was a month old......I don't think it's as uncommon as we may think...

For the longest time in (Western) Europe. the sixth finger was a sign of the devil. The child was supposedly a witch and if not killed outright, then they were shunned by everyone and forced out of the village to live on their own.

Anne Boleyn had a sixth finger.

Anne Boleyn had a sixth finger.

That's right. And that is why it was so easy for Henry to put her aside and say all the things he did about her- and they were believed. Supposedly she bewitched him. If people can be born with tails, linked-imagelinked-image and webbed feet and hands linked-image so, why not an extra finger or toe? I even knew a guy who had an extra nipple.

A friend of mine has webbed toes and a superfluous third nipple.

Get your mitts on /those/ genetics while you can, ladies.

--Jaylemurph

A friend of mine has webbed toes and a superfluous third nipple.

Get your mitts on /those/ genetics while you can, ladies.

--Jaylemurph

LOL, well, webbed toes would help with swimming.... :lol:

• 2 years later...

Biblical references: Giants had 6 fingers and six toes.

If you refer to the book of enoch, they were decendants of the "watchers" and therefore being half man and half - whatever - there were birth

defects - one of which 6 fingers and toes were common among them.

2 Samuel 21:20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of [great] stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

2 Samuel 21:21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea the brother of David slew him.

http://www.rense.com/general79/giants.htm

• Like 1

I remember, one of my Dad's old friends has 12 fingers. Seriously. I was weirded out as a kid and I thought that, somehow he was messing with me.

I've read they were also supposed to have two rows of teeth. Not many specimens like that lying around unless the Smithsonian is keeping quiet.

Witches were supposedly identified by having twelve fingers and toes. The OT is pretty specific when describing giants but chances are they saw anomolies and made up stories about them unless it is a true case of aliens sleeping with himans and creating hybrids. Unlikely I know.

http://www.earth-history.com/Earth-05.htm

I notice in the pictures that some have four, some have three, some have six.

Sorta similar to today when cartoons or other art show various number of digits.

• 1 year later...

Ive done research into these people for a While. Yeah.. They are Ancient. 3 toes each foot. Both connected by ground. Goes like this > 6L-Hand 6R-Hand 6Feet. < Any numbers ring a bell? Here.. Let me make it ez.. 666. :) The beings the prophets betrayed in ancient times. And deemed the enemy in their bibles. But accually a Compationate species. Look at the Roswell Ufo Crash Pictures. Count the finger of the Alien in the Photo's. "Us and WE" I'm Still trying to figure if this world was theirs first. Because They left the Earth to the Wicked in the Genisis bible. And We as humanity.. Run earth.. They are Naked.. Because they have no shame for what they are. Native Americans used their "How" Thing to count fingers. Because our primitive ancestors feared everything they didn't understand. < Sorry if I sound crazy.. I look for things that match all through history from all religions. I Finished my research.. Humanity was a dieing race.. And we were given blood by a higher race.. Knowing that someday? Their more seperior blood would rize to the top. Maybe someday we will grow away from war. And look up and finally notice the Balls of light that watch over us in the night sky that r showing up all over youtube called "ufo orbs". R the ones who have been watching over us.. For a very long time..

cool.gif

Then think back to the Babylonian cultures where they numerical system was based on 6

http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~histor...n_numerals.html

or the wink2.gif mark of the ???

666 ???

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp...N&artid=366

Is our culture based on this??

the circle of life... measured as 6x10x6

mark of the beast 616... tongue.gif

http://www.americanvision.org/articlearchive/05-10-05.asp

or of an wink2.gif 6 digited alien race..that changed the earth....

I missed this part of your post. LOL. Gj.. R they not soo Awesome? I bet they even built the Pyramids. Considering we still fail at trying to match those lol :)

Ahh Necro Posting at it's best.

But, as long as we're here... i would guess that six digits was a mutation? Like some cats have six toes.

I have a question though please? .. Is man the only creature with left and right brains?? ( I'm finding conflicting opinions on the web )

If so.. i'm wondering if that could have been a substantial! mutation... and if dual brains might explain our seemingly, at times, extraordinary intelligence. :)

But, as long as we're here... i would guess that six digits was a mutation? Like some cats have six toes.

I have a question though please? .. Is man the only creature with left and right brains?? ( I'm finding conflicting opinions on the web )

If so.. i'm wondering if that could have been a substantial! mutation... and if dual brains might explain our seemingly, at times, extraordinary intelligence. :)

six fingers is a pretty common birth defect and mostly the sixth finger does not have any functions (it is just an appendix on the hand), in some families it even happens that the error is given on for generations. That is not alien but a simple trick nature used: evolution. As there is no special use for the 6th finger nor any advantage to the bearer it never became predominant. Since the beginning of the 20th century it is generally removed at birth.

Now, speaking about humans I fail to see extraordinary intelligence... it only happens as frequently as 6 fingers.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

"In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot—twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha. When he taunted Israel, Jonathan son of Shimea, David’s brother, killed him <<<>>>God empowered the tribe of Judah to wage war against physical giants, descendants of the Nephilim. The implications of these passages are staggering. It is quite likely these Nephilim descendants had lost much of the "supernatural" abilities of their predecessors. However, Scripture plainly indicates they were far superior in size, and seemingly anchored in at Gath. " http://www.israel-a-...e-of-judah.html

Modern times.... http://www.timesofis...-the-headlines/

(But a dig site during an excavation is a jumble of strange and often incomprehensible details. Where I was digging at Area D, for example, some of the workers were excavating a large and odd circular depression in the floor of a rectangular room. No one has any idea what it is. Nearby were dozens of clay loom weights, indicating some kind of weaving activity. A few steps away was the spot where last season someone stumbled upon an ancient stone altar with two horns. In another room, Liora Kolska Horwitz, an archaeozoologist from Hebrew University, was investigating the remains of a cow. The cow consisted of a skeletal head placed on top of its four limbs. There was no body.

Horwitz removed the bones and wrapped them in tinfoil. Back at the lab, she would be able to investigate the age of the cow, how it was killed, what it ate, and whether it was local or imported.

“The animal was intentionally placed here – whether for ritual purposes or simply as rubbish I can’t tell yet,” she said) <<>>> "

Back at the kibbutz, members of the crew sat in groups on the grass, chatting and washing the thousands of pieces of pottery found that day. Horwitz, the archaeo-zoologist, cleaned the bones and teeth of her ancient livestock. Maier walked among the workers, inspecting ceramics and offering encouragement.

This is his 17th season at Gath. There is, he said, no end in sight.

“Imagine a jigsaw puzzle with 10,000 pieces, but we have only 300, and we don’t have a picture of what the whole puzzle is supposed to look like. That’s what we do,” he said..... <<<>>>>>>>

I wonder why all these missing bones ???

"

Diggers at Gath have also uncovered traces of a destruction of the city in the 9th century B.C., including a ditch and embankment built around the city by a besieging army -- still visible as a dark line running across the surrounding hills.

The razing of Gath at that time appears to have been the work of the Aramean king Hazael in 830 B.C., an incident mentioned in the Book of Kings"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/11/in-israel-archaeologists-unearth-bibles-bad-guys/#ixzz22eMjbd5J So ... now waiting for the discovery of remains from a 6 fingered race.... strangley there seem to be many bones of skeletons missing.... according to those at the digs...

;)

Edited by crystal sage