Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Re: The St. Francisville Experiment??

Hi Reece92

I have watched the film, i found it to be a bit on the ameture side although the history it portrayed of the past in the house was very grewsome,sad and terrifiying to think anyone could go through that.  i do believe the history is true but i can not be a 100%.If it is true all i can say is how totaly sorry for those poor beings at the hand of the madam

• 7 months later...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ScaryD

• Dakoda

• Alexia

• Diamonte

I seen this movie.  It is scary.  but I have some questions regarding some of the scense.  How could we be seeing some of the action if there werent some other person filming the whole entire movie.  I have gone over some of the scense and it it just not possible.  /but then i am not an expert. So I am giving my opinion on it.  Has anyone else seen this documentery?  Is it true? if so there would be some scary documentation of an evil spirit.  This documentery was scary anyway. At times I believe and other I am skeptical.  But I have had an experience with an evil entity before. So I do know that there is real Evil lurking out there to get U>

:o Diamonte  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

I too saw the movie and well....after that i was so into it and i wanted to know more. I went to the website and it stated ACTORS which could mean that it was all bogus or that this really did happen only the real life people weren't in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Reviewing the history based on madam, her house, and her tortures, some points don't seem very rationale to me, though overall, the story seems fairly veracious.

The movie, on the other hand, though enjoyable, is completely exaggerated, and lacks logic. At least by about the middle of the movie, you start to get the idea that the plot is beginning to take a very sharp, unexpected turn. I mean... does a ghost really have the energy in itself to strap a full grown woman to a table, and to chain a man to a wall at the same time? Not very realistic, is it?     :-/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have been wanting to see this movie, but had read many bad reviews and thought I would be disapointed. I love the St. Francisville area and have read a great deal about it for many years. Should I see the movie or no?