Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Corrupt a Wish

Crovus v2.0

granted but you'd get your hair caught on fire and you'd be bald

and kids will follow you calling you potato head

i wish to meet god ? think that's possiable ? :lol:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• crtDzyn

• Crovus v2.0

• Charlie Donuts

granted but you'd get your hair caught on fire and you'd be bald

and kids will follow you calling you potato head

i wish to meet god ? think that's possiable ? :lol:

For agnostic like me - of course it’s possible, because anything is possible... if there’s god, he/she/everything resides in everyone, and if there’s no god then the notion of god came from everyone and therefore – again – is to be found in everyone. We’ve settled that, here comes the corrupting part. You will meet god in your neighbour but you’ll still think your neighbour is an ass. That’s how it works down here on Earth. God knows why.

I wish I didn’t have to go to work tomorrow, I’d like to replant petunias instead.

For agnostic like me - of course it’s possible, because anything is possible... if there’s god, he/she/everything resides in everyone, and if there’s no god then the notion of god came from everyone and therefore – again – is to be found in everyone. We’ve settled that, here comes the corrupting part. You will meet god in your neighbour but you’ll still think your neighbour is an ass. That’s how it works down here on Earth. God knows why.

I wish I didn’t have to go to work tomorrow, I’d like to replant petunias instead.

wish granted, your boss called and fired you, now you stay home and plant petunias. But because you said you would like to REplant your petunias, everytime you plant one, a dog comes by and digs it up leaving you to replant over and over agian.

I wish I could stop looking at God's boobies!!! :D

:lol:

Granted, but only because that gardener dog got tired of my petunias and decided to p*** on your leg. You were too focused on god’s creation to notice what dog is up to.

I wish that stupid, useless, counterproductive, moronic “daylight saving time” was just a painful memory, never ever applied again.

• 1 month later...

:lol:

Granted, but only because that gardener dog got tired of my petunias and decided to p*** on your leg. You were too focused on gods creation to notice what dog is up to.

I wish that stupid, useless, counterproductive, moronic daylight saving time was just a painful memory, never ever applied again.

Granted it becomes just and only that painful memory, a very painful memory that you and only have..... you try to tell others but no one knows what hell you are talking about since it no longer exsists except in your own head. It begins to eat you from the inside and eventually you are locked up in a funny farm. Then one day just as you seem to be getting better one of your doctors reads your report and thinks..... WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! he then goes and sells it congress who adapt the idea of daylight saving time into our current calendar. And because of that, you dont get your pudding at your regualr hour.

I wish I had a great origional idea!!

Edited by zenfahr

Granted. You forget it soon after.

I wish I had some booze on hand here...

Granted booze on hand you have, but unfortunatly you moved your hand and the booze spilled all over your keyboard, bummer.

I wish I had a vampire army at my command!