Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Corrupt a Wish

Crovus v2.0

Granted, but only your neck grows while your legs and body remain the same.

I wish I knew how did I come to this...

Edit: hello, Misty :lol:

Granted, but it turns out to be as horrible as it sounds.

I still wish I knew how did I come to this...

Granted wee weird woman you... cept that it doesn't help...

(wish it did.. honest!)

Wish I could fly up to meet the full moon and bask in its glow, safely, not too close...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• crtDzyn

• Crovus v2.0

• Charlie Donuts

Granted wee weird woman you... cept that it doesn't help...

(wish it did.. honest!)

Wish I could fly up to meet the full moon and bask in its glow, safely, not too close...

Granted, but you write about it on UM so next time there’s a whole crowd of people using the same magic you described in your posts, yelling, waving and spoiling the contemplative feeling of basking in moon glow.

I wish Paraweird would show up on UM again.

Granted, but you write about it on UM so next time there's a whole crowd of people using the same magic you described in your posts, yelling, waving and spoiling the contemplative feeling of basking in moon glow.

I wish Paraweird would show up on UM again.

Granted, but he has a death wish against you

Wish I could master the art of origami

Granted, but he has a death wish against you

Understandable :lol:

Wish I could master the art of origami

Granted, but your origamis come to life one dark, stormy night when the electricity is out.

I wish I could switch places with my cat for few hours.

Understandable :lol:

Granted, but your origamis come to life one dark, stormy night when the electricity is out.

I wish I could switch places with my cat for few hours.

Granted, but you get "fur-ball" and start choking cause of the octopus on your head, you hallucinate and think you are actually a cat and jump out the window, but you don't land on your feet.

I wish fish tasted like chocolate, just for tonite...

Granted, but you get "fur-ball" and start choking cause of the octopus on your head, you hallucinate and think you are actually a cat and jump out the window, but you don't land on your feet.

I wish fish tasted like chocolate, just for tonite...

Granted, but for every other night in future chocolate will taste like fish.

I wish corrupt judges around the world experience a unique phenomenon: their asses switch places with their faces. Not that many people would notice.

granted but now all judges are required to french kiss all defendants.

I wish I could fly

granted but now all judges are required to french kiss all defendants.

I wish I could fly

Granted and good luck avoiding power lines... I said power lines! Watch for POWER L... aw, ****.

I wish they listened to Tesla so there’s no need for cables and the electricity is free. (Free as in "available with no charge", not "zapping randomly around".)

Granted and good luck avoiding power lines... I said power lines! Watch for POWER L... aw, ****.

I wish they listened to Tesla so there's no need for cables and the electricity is free. (Free as in "available with no charge", not "zapping randomly around".)

Granted, but instead they charge for the air you breathe.

I wish I had bought all my Christmas gifts in November.

Granted but in December the stores decide to give away freely all the gifts you bought in november for full price.

I wish that I never grow old

Granted but in December the stores decide to give away freely all the gifts you bought in november for full price.

I wish that I never grow old

Granted, but you stay 6 months old and are reliant on others for everything.

I wish that my boss wasn't going to our works Christmas do..

Granted, but you stay 6 months old and are reliant on others for everything.

I wish that my boss wasn't going to our works Christmas do..

Granted, he shows up at your house instead. If that’s not horrible enough, he also has backpack and is asking if he can stay for few days because wife kicked him out. On Christmas, imagine that.

I wish I could resist the temptation to slip naughty little details in Xmas e-cards I’m creating ^_^

Granted, he shows up at your house instead. If that's not horrible enough, he also has backpack and is asking if he can stay for few days because wife kicked him out. On Christmas, imagine that.

I wish I could resist the temptation to slip naughty little details in Xmas e-cards I'm creating ^_^

Granted but you can't resist the temptation to send love to those you hate... including dead people like Lenin... cough splutter..

I wish the squirrel would take the chestnuts I left on the bird table for him and leave the peanuts in the bird feeder for the birds.

Granted but you can't resist the temptation to send love to those you hate... including dead people like Lenin... cough splutter..

I wish the squirrel would take the chestnuts I left on the bird table for him and leave the peanuts in the bird feeder for the birds.

Hmm... granted, but I’m not sure how long it will hold, squirrels are determined little devils. Also, he drops a chestnut on your head, that makes you look up, but at that exact moment a pigeon is flying over, dropping you-know-what which hits you in the eye... nah, that’s cruel... hits you in the forehead.

I wish I was a carpenter.

Hmm... granted, but I'm not sure how long it will hold, squirrels are determined little devils. Also, he drops a chestnut on your head, that makes you look up, but at that exact moment a pigeon is flying over, dropping you-know-what which hits you in the eye... nah, that's cruel... hits you in the forehead.

I wish I was a carpenter.

Granted and you get commissions from all over the world for your intricate work on .. coffins. You make a fortune but you have to retire early because your fingers become so gnarled and twisted from all those extended hours of work and you have to hire a full-time carer.. which turns out to be...me..:devil:

I wish I had a working Time-Machine.

Granted, but it takes an hour to warm up and will only go back one minute.

I wish I had a supercomputer at my disposal! muahahahaha!

Granted, but it takes an hour to warm up and will only go back one minute.

I wish I had a supercomputer at my disposal! muahahahaha!

What!!! ONE stinkin minute!! You certainly know how to corrupt a wish you big bad meanie you!!!

Your wish is granted. BUT, it's got a vital part missing and only Mistydawn knows where it is... :devil:

I wish I owned a robot butler like the one on Sims.

What!!! ONE stinkin minute!! You certainly know how to corrupt a wish you big bad meanie you!!!

Your wish is granted. BUT, it's got a vital part missing and only Mistydawn knows where it is... :devil:

I wish I owned a robot butler like the one on Sims.

Granted, but they mixed up some wires in the factory so it only does the opposite of what you say.

I was “attacked” by three too cute spaniels yesterday. I wish someone took pictures.

Granted, but they mixed up some wires in the factory so it only does the opposite of what you say.

I was "attacked" by three too cute spaniels yesterday. I wish someone took pictures.

But they did, and made a collage wallpaper from them to decorate their kennel.... if only they learnt to lift their leg outside the kennel.. tsh

(ps hope you weren't actually harmed :unsure2: )

I wish my dog didn't howl when I play "Closer" by Kings of Leon, I only get to listen to it with head phones on.

But they did, and made a collage wallpaper from them to decorate their kennel.... if only they learnt to lift their leg outside the kennel.. tsh

(ps hope you weren't actually harmed :unsure2: )

No, no harm whatsoever, if you don’t count cuteness overdose and pawprints on my clothes :D

I wish my dog didn't howl when I play "Closer" by Kings of Leon, I only get to listen to it with head phones on.

:lol: Granted, now he actually sings! You better keep that secret or reporters will wreck your privacy.

I wish mods would move this thread in the Fun & Games section so I don’t keep forgetting about it.

No, no harm whatsoever, if you don't count cuteness overdose and pawprints on my clothes :D

:lol: Granted, now he actually sings! You better keep that secret or reporters will wreck your privacy.

I wish mods would move this thread in the Fun & Games section so I don't keep forgetting about it.

Wish granted... in another universe... hee hee

I wish someone would decipher the instruction manual for my new dvd recorder and give it me in PLAIN ENGLISH!!!

Wish granted... in another universe... hee hee

I wish someone would decipher the instruction manual for my new dvd recorder and give it me in PLAIN ENGLISH!!!

Oh, I know how it feels... granted, but as you jump with joy you bump your head, black out for a while and wake up speaking seven Slavic languages but can’t remember one English word.

I wish I had time to learn Italian.

Oh, I know how it feels... granted, but as you jump with joy you bump your head, black out for a while and wake up speaking seven Slavic languages but can’t remember one English word.

I wish I had time to learn Italian.

Granted you have all the time in the universe. But the person teaching italian is an old crazy itailian lady who keeps feeding you spaghettu and slapping you. And asking "Why-ah you no eat-ah? you-ah so skinny...no, why-ah you no marry? Where are my grand babinos?" Then she licks her wart covered thumb and wipes your mouth with it.

I wish I had another cat

Edited by jesspy

Granted you have all the time in the universe. But the person teaching italian is an old crazy itailian lady who keeps feeding you spaghettu and slapping you. And asking "Why-ah you no eat-ah? you-ah so skinny...no, why-ah you no marry? Where are my grand babinos?" Then she licks her wart covered thumb and wipes your mouth with it.

I wish I had another cat

Granted, but it doesn't like you and pees on your bed, scrabs you at every chance it gets and hisses when you walk in the room.

I wish I had seven wishes for each day of the coming week.

Granted, but it doesn't like you and pees on your bed, scrabs you at every chance it gets and hisses when you walk in the room.

I wish I had seven wishes for each day of the coming week.

Granted, but each will be corrupted. That’s logical, since you got them from a corrupted original wish.

I wish I was allowed to shoot my postman, guy is so annoying I can tell it’s him before he knocks at the door.