Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joseph P. Skipper

FootBeef

Has anyone been to this site?:

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/

It is nearly impossible for me to comprehend the content of this site. Hidden in the wall of text and falsely colored photos are the ravings of....well....just take a gander and see for yourself.

Humanoid skull on mars?!?!

Water on mars?!

Either this site is BS or something is being hidden from us entirely.

i hate everyone on mars

Especially Droppo, that lazy S.O.B.

linked-image

Water on mars?!

dude have you ever gone digging around nasa pictures?

they have some people that are really bad at photoshop.

there are tons of images that are edited.

dude have you ever gone digging around nasa pictures?

they have some people that are really bad at photoshop.

there are tons of images that are edited.

Well many Mars and Moon images are a composite of many images and I am more inclined to believe that the editing that you see is an error in the composite or just an blur to make the images mesh.

I won't say it's beyond NASA to do so but this guy Skipper's site is just ridiculous. He edits images of what he calls "vegetation on mars" with a green tint so that it looks more like vegetation when it's nothing more than ice and frost.

Water on mars?!

humanoid skull = VERY low quality picture

there's a new one now .. that shows it much clearer .. & it's just a pile of dust and rocks that seemed to look like a face

Well many Mars and Moon images are a composite of many images and I am more inclined to believe that the editing that you see is an error in the composite or just an blur to make the images mesh.

I won't say it's beyond NASA to do so but this guy Skipper's site is just ridiculous. He edits images of what he calls "vegetation on mars" with a green tint so that it looks more like vegetation when it's nothing more than ice and frost.

He just added different shades, I didn't see anything different with whatever he was trying to show

He just added different shades, I didn't see anything different with whatever he was trying to show

Yeah he adds a shade of green so it looks more like plant life. If he showed it for what it was he wouldn't be able to create these crackpot theories. If he showed th original people would say "Wait a minute that looks nothing like vegetation." But add a green tint and he reels in all the unsuspecting impressionable believers.

• 10 years later...

Spectate Swamp, may I suggest you check the age of the threads you are dredging up?  Also, please use smilies - you are joking, aren't you..?

Oh dear.   (exits, stage left)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SpectateSwamp said:

There are at least a Dozen mimetoliths around here.

Way to many to be by chance. I think it is the Sky Creatures artwork.

Yes, stop spamming old threads with videos like you’ve already posted on new threads. 

Annoying and excessive especially with the quality of what you’re posting. 

• Like 2

I don't recall posting on this thread.

Once you doofuses get your 2 bits in.. its case / discussion closed.

I know more about mimetoliths than this total forum...

Take that elephant

23 minutes ago, SpectateSwamp said:

Take that elephant

I'm not sure if I have a need for an elephant, you wouldn't happen to have something a little practical like a maseratti that I could take instead?

jmccr8

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SpectateSwamp said:

Take that elephant

How do you define memetolith? I honestly have never heard the word. 

• Like 1

'Mimetoliths' are rock / geological / landscape-related formations that in some way resemble other things.  Like rock formations that seem to have a human face silhouette...  The word appears to have only been coined in the last few decades, and frankly, it was not worth inventing, in my opinion.  No-one uses it except those who delight in their Pareidolia 'skills' (see above for example..).

Being an 'expert' in mimetoliths simply means you have a wild/vivid imagination, and are prepared to spend hours looking at scenes, either real or pictured, looking for patterns.  An example might be this, which is a scene from Mars, where I've put my mimetolithography cap on and let my imagination run free:
mars_enhanced.jpg
in fact, there are a lot more things there that I can see - indeed I challenge others to NOT see lots of possibilities in any photo with a fair bit of random detail.

Pareidolia is of course inevitable - we only survive by recognising patterns, so it's hardly a badge of honour to be 'good' at it.  If you are 'too' good at it.. well, like I said, see above...

• Like 1

• The topic was locked