Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TAPS Ghost Hunters at Sharon Tate House

HollyDolly

we own a KII meter and it does work , its almost the same as an EMF detector and I doubt they were causing it to go off , I mean they always have shows where they dont find anything , so why would they do it there ? I would say its legit . And they do offer help to people , they just dont show it on camera

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dani10

• Regency

• Wallydraigle

• ShaunZero

we own a KII meter and it does work , its almost the same as an EMF detector and I doubt they were causing it to go off , I mean they always have shows where they dont find anything , so why would they do it there ? I would say its legit . And they do offer help to people , they just dont show it on camera

I think TAPS are legit - and I do trust them, if they don't find anything they say so. It wasn't their meter though was it? it was the psychics, Chris Fleming. I'd have been happier if it was their own piece of kit that they were familiar with.

Edited by Regency

No they wouldnt tamper with evidence , plus there actually are rules you have to follow , if you dont then u could get in alot of trouble

• 2 weeks later...
The one with the faries chasing them around, Ireland seems like the place to be if you want to see some haunts..

I want to see the Elemental of leap castle.

OH ME TOO! that one was scary!

I think TAPS are legit - and I do trust them, if they don't find anything they say so. It wasn't their meter though was it? it was the psychics, Chris Fleming. I'd have been happier if it was their own piece of kit that they were familiar with.

TAPS are legit. I have been on investigation with the guys from TAPS, and Chris Flemming was their also. We were all divided up into groups, and had the guys from TAPS and Chris as "guides" through the investigation. Jason, Grant, and Steve all had a couple of small personal experiences with their groups, while Chris claimed to be seeing dozens of shadow people, hearing all kinds of things, and communicating with his PK2. Of course no one in his group heard or saw any of these, much less got any EVP, pics, or video. I was in his group for a while, and everyone took turns holding the PK2 while he asked quetions. Nobody got a response out of it except him when he was holding it. It is design to not be placed on a table or anything to be left alone. You have to hold down a button on it.

He designed and built the PK2, which is supposed to me a moidfied EMF detector. He sells them for $50 a piece. He is a very nice guy, but his meter, and his methods, all are very hokey to me.

• 1 month later...
I saw it was so sad one evps was of a women crying it sounded like despretion in the cry. :cry:

That is one thing i dislike about TAPS is that the don't do anything to help the people who are being haunted or the ghost who are stuck there. They just pack up and leave. :no:

It is their job to confirm, as far as I could tell.

The people who fund them also have another group, their show is "Paranormal State"...they are the ones who assist.

B) The device Chris had worked when jason and Dave Tango held it,not just Chris.It was interesing that he asked the spirit,whoever it was about use of the ouija board. It is possible that Jay Sebring and Sharon Tate's spirits could have been brought into the house through the board possibly. And as Jason and Grant told the owner, there have been murders and suicides in the area. If the house is fairly close to where the original murders took place,the spirits who ever they are could have moved into the home.

The one evp that was fairly clear sounded like Take,Take take me to the light. The other was in great distress

and may have been asking the killer why did you do this. I wish they had really slowed down the speed on the second one so it might have been a little clearer if at all possible.

I know this would be very painful to the family, but it would have been interesting if they could have had Roman Polanski

Sharon Tate's husband listen to the evps. He certainly would have known Sharon's voice and would have been able to tell if it was her positively.

The other evp could have been Abigail Folger the Folger's Coffee heiress who was at the home and also murdered along with Jay,Sharon, and Abigail's boyfriend. I believe a young man was also murdered in his car in the drive way of Tate-polanski home.This may have been the spirit the owner saw pointing in the direction of the drive way.

Been years since I have read the book,Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi.

• 2 weeks later...
B)

The one evp that was fairly clear sounded like Take,Take take me to the light. The other was in great distress

and may have been asking the killer why did you do this. I wish they had really slowed down the speed on the second one so it might have been a little clearer if at all possible.

I thought the EVP's were pretty good from this episode. The first one sounded to me like: I didn't want to die. It was like she was saying it in a choppy sort of manner in the beginning I---(choppy whispery DIDN'T)----WANT---TO DIEEEEEEEEEEE(the last two words were drawn out and she sounded distressed). The other EVP sounded to me like she said: Why is there so much pain?....or perhaps: Why am I in so much pain? They were definitely two of the creepiest/saddest evp's I've heard on the show. The first EVP was caught right after one of the investigators asked if she was upset about the murders.

• 1 year later...
:lol: Hey has anyone caught the episode where TAPS goes to check out the Sharon Tate house where the murders accoured and the Charlie Chaplin Studios? I din't get to stay long on the TAPS forum enough to ask a question,had to get back to work.But apparently there is some sort of contraversy over this espisode. Can't recall what it was,so I'll have to get back to you.I think it had to do with some footage using photos of the crime scence and the murdered victims possibly.

I don't have the Sci-Fi Channel on my basic cable,so i have my sister record it for me.

r

It was a very interesting episode. There were EVPs and the crew thought one said "take . . . take . . ." But what if it was "Tate. . . Tate . . .?"

I just got to see this one tonight it was really good, The owner of the house was so excited to hear and see all the stuff they caught....

Oh man. That was a joke of an episode. That house was 200 yards away from where the murders took place. The owner made a movie and was looking to cash in with the TAPS seal of approval. Then they edited out the footage where the were caught faking the thermals. Not to memtion the crappy K-II meter. Thats the one where I finally saw TAPS as the fakes they are.

r

It was a very interesting episode. There were EVPs and the crew thought one said "take . . . take . . ." But what if it was "Tate. . . Tate . . .?"

It was saying Fake...fake...fake :rolleyes:

Ummm, the Tate was tore down a few years ago, by the Owner one Trent Reznor. It was used as a recording studio. (Downward Spiral)

A new house is now in its place

Edited by Watch The Shadows

• 7 years later...

Its was on July 18, 2007

Its on season 3 ep 11 or 12 I believe so.

I looked it up I did not even know they did an episode on this tell I looked uo the actress name and typed in ghost after words and seen they did his house. 

Edited by AnimeLover090397
This is also if your still looking for it

Ghost Adventures also were there a few years back. Oman is pretty wacked out. At this point he is trying to cash in on all this. He seems pretty unstable.

But yeah, I trust TAPS over the Ghost Adventures clowns

Edited by Vlawde

1 hour ago, AnimeLover090397 said:

Its was on July 18, 2007

Its on season 3 ep 11 or 12 I believe so.

I looked it up I did not even know they did an episode on this tell I looked uo the actress name and typed in ghost after words and seen they did his house. 

Might want to check when this was posted.